Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs (33142 Views)

Which Church Do You Attend? / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? / Which Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by koolaid87: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Celestial church of christ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by favexx(f): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
dolphinife:
When it comes to hymns, forget it, no church even come close to Anglican church

I can sing over 600 hymns offhand

Anglican church has over 20k hymns.....with variety tunes.....
I swear u dont lie!...they hv emotional hymns dat gets u crying during lent...oh! my love for Anglican church even if I wasnt born Anglican. A&m my best
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by favexx(f): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oh lord my god in ages past a&m165..and now oh father mindful of the love...pleasant are thy courts above...onward christian soldiers....oh Jesus I hv. promise...and lots more....anglican I miss u
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Bukfab(f): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
The Apostolic Church
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by lovetruth(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
ODAROOMS:
But before u can say dis Have u been visiting other churchs to hear their songs
yes Anglican other hymn book took frm it
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by lovetruth(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
ststyreal:
Hmmmmm!!!!! Anglican all the wayyyyy. I miss that denomination shaaaaa! " Abide with me, fast falls the even tide, when darkness deepens lord with me abide; when other helpers fail and comfort flee, help of the helpless lord, abide with us! Huh! My favorite hymn.
Fellowship in Christ!(AYF). I miss Anglican no be small.
i knw many of u will remember Anglican communion one day come back dnt miss

1 Like

Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Bodeson025(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
BAPTIST ALL THE WAY NI OOO
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by lovetruth(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
favexx:
Oh lord my god in ages past a&m165..and now oh father mindful of the love...pleasant are thy courts above...onward christian soldiers....oh Jesus I hv. promise...and lots more....anglican I miss u
my sister come back home
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Prettyclever(f): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Brotherhood of the cross and star
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by ststyreal(f): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Abimloaded:

Anyone who loves good hymns would have something to say about Anglican in complimenting course.
But what has stopped your Anglicanism?
Married to a non Anglican member I presume...
You presumed right my friend, it's marriage marriage and marriage ooooo, I feel like cryinggggg!!!!!! Missing all my friends in the church, anyway, it is all for good.
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by ststyreal(f): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
pachukwu16:

Did u change from Anglican?
Npoe, it is marriage ooooooo
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by ststyreal(f): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
RisingUp:

Y did u leave us now? smiley
Na marriage oooooo
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by RisingUp: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
ststyreal:

Na marriage oooooo
OK confam! U 4 use ur power carry d guy com now...
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Bidex6444(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hymns to be precise belongs to orthodox church so if you like and care to know find out the meaning of Orthodox likewise the churches that falls in this category are ...... ( Baptist, Catholic , Anglican, Methodist etc)
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Sammyblaq(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
ststyreal:

Which one be Pluto? I miss Anglican jareeee! I love Anglican church no be small. I dey Ayf, quizz class, Rising star etc. I represent st Stephens Anglican church igbobi, fadeyi. God bless all Anglicans and other denomination in Christ. Fellowship in Christ!
Likely married off Anglican or Outta the state¿...
Bless God a PYO quoted you.

"Towards the perfect man".
Bless you.
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by favexx(f): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
lovetruth:

my sister come back home
lol...I am home...strike kept me away...I am not an anglican @ home
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by chidooh1: 12:20am On Apr 17, 2017
ernie4life:

Very correct
agreed
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 17, 2017
Sammyblaq:
U said DLBC have more hymns than Anglican and u re claiming Anglican.
Inwere "Ekpere na Abu"?
I like their hymn,but that doesn't mean I prefer it to Anglican hymn
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Jilo83(m): 5:57am On Apr 17, 2017
C&S shall live!
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by pachukwu16: 7:01am On Apr 17, 2017
ststyreal:
Npoe, it is marriage ooooooo
I understand oo the love i have for that church ehh
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Abimloaded(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2017
ststyreal:

You presumed right my friend, it's marriage marriage and marriage ooooo, I feel like cryinggggg!!!!!! Missing all my friends in the church, anyway, it is all for good.

Awwww... I understand.
Don't worry, I'll avenge for you by marrying a non-Anglican member to fill that void.
Have a fruitful marriage!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2017
I know one of these songs hymn it actually in my Roman Catholic church in the USA an my home nation Nigeria so I'm a proud Roman Catholic guy that I have a relationship with Mary my Mama and the Queen of heaven and the mother of Jesus, Ave Ave Ave Maria. cool grin cheesy

Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by tymdan(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2017
R0LL0N:

maranatha

Let him come

1 Like

Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Sammyblaq(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Snowangel4:

I like their hymn,but that doesn't mean I prefer it to Anglican hymn
U just like but Anglican wins...

Welldone Mah
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by GoodMuyis(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Acidosis:
Which church has the best hymn songs?
Church don't write hymns... individuals do through God's inspiration.
You just make sense more than majority
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Gentle4lyf: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
trishluvly:
Church Of Christ.
Though not a fan of the topic but was scanning through for this mention
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by pelepeleb: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
@ ODAROOMS
I am very sure you do not understand what you are saying of at all you are a christian.
is that what God say you should do, Is that how to win souls for Christ, misplacement of priority. Go and kneel down and ask God for forgiveness.
and the unwise one will also be following foolish question. enemy are killing you everyday. go to Maiduguri and you will know that you are not doing what God want you to do. go on evangelism ok. God bless you. Amen.

ODAROOMS:
Oya, it's time to defend your church
Pls no insult, just state your opinion with some proves. "WHICH CHURCH HYMNS DO U HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR"
Pls the Mod should help move this to the Religious section it doesn't open from my side here.
Thanks
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by trishluvly(f): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Gentle4lyf:

Though not a fan of the topic but was scanning through for this mention
Are you a member?
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by Mendelssohn(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
favexx:
I swear u dont lie!...they hv emotional hymns dat gets u crying during lent...oh! my love for Anglican church even if I wasnt born Anglican. A&m my best

Yea right. Would really not mind sending you some great materials of hymns if you don't mind. You can send a message to 08169664444.
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by econity(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
ststyreal:

I marry out oooooooo, e still dey pain me no be small!
Chai, it is really a place to remember.
National Bible Study Conference.
I don't know what will take me away from the fellowship if not death and age.
A very good learning ground.
Fellowship - in Christ.
Re: Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs by ststyreal(f): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
econity:

Chai, it is really a place to remember.
National Bible Study Conference.
I don't know what will take me abway from the fellowship if not death and age.
A very good learning ground.
Fellowship - in Christ.
Huh! I envy you shaaa! It is well. Take care and remain a good ambassador of the faith, God bless you in all area of your life amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome / The Black Woman Is God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.