Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Does God Realy Love Everybody Equally - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Realy Love Everybody Equally (446 Views)

Are Christians Really Commanded To Love Everybody In This World? / Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. / Does God Scourge Us? 7 Reasons To Say No!! - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Realy Love Everybody Equally by tspouse(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2017
in my own opinio i think God is partial,He doesn't Realy love us equally as christain claimed,the Bible Says 'God harden soul heart so that he can perish', He favour david,,,and in the book of genesis,God said 'jaocob i love,but essau i dislike',,as you can see, God love some but He doesn't care about others.i need someone to convince me,perhaps its not what i think,
Re: Does God Realy Love Everybody Equally by obonujoker(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2017
God is love...

John 3;16.." For God so let be the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him wouldn't perish buh get eternal life "

Romans 5:8...." For God commended his love towards us while we were yet sinner Christ died for us"...

The sacrifice of Jesus Christ is the greatest love ever.... because without Jesus there is NP way one would escape God's wrath
Re: Does God Realy Love Everybody Equally by LordIsaac(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Your primary concern should be that he does love you. Strike everything else from concern.
Re: Does God Realy Love Everybody Equally by luwiizy(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2017
God can't be partial because he respect no man.....you have to work your way to his heart.....john 3:16 will summarize all I've said....
Re: Does God Realy Love Everybody Equally by carzola(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
God loves sinners..
That's why we live in a whole
Where evil is greater than good
Where evil doers are richer than
Those with good hearts.
Re: Does God Realy Love Everybody Equally by tspouse(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2017
carzola:
God loves sinners..
That's why we live in a whole
Where evil is greater than good
Where evil doers are richer than
Those with good hearts.
what abt d verse that says 'bears will be lacking,hungry but the children of God shall never lack good things'?,
Re: Does God Realy Love Everybody Equally by tspouse(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
LordIsaac:
Your primary concern should be that he does love you. Strike everything else from concern.
thats selfishnes and its a sin before Him
Re: Does God Realy Love Everybody Equally by tspouse(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2017
luwiizy:
God can't be partial because he respect no man.....you have to work your way to his heart.....john 3:16 will summarize all I've said....
how can you justify jacob and essau case then?
Re: Does God Realy Love Everybody Equally by LordIsaac(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2017
tspouse:
thats selfishnes and its a sin before Him
It is carnal, selfish and envious to subject his love for you to mere comparison. Accept the kingdom of God like a little child without which you cannot make it.

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is Always A Win-win Situation For God / Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes / Don't Look Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.