Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Guarantee Trust Bank Induction - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guarantee Trust Bank Induction (5596 Views)

Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) Relieves Internship Staffs / Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program 2019 - Nationwide / Invitation For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter At UAS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by hopyroll(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Hello house!
Please I just concluded a week induction with GTB for a role of transaction officer through ICSL which took place at their training sch ogba branch, Lagos.
We've been asked to open a salary account and pension account and so many necessary things.
But baffles me is,

We ar not allow to have more than one account which must be GTB account only.

We ar to close all our accounts with other banks and even with GTB in 6 six months because GTB will open a fresh salary accounts for us which will be our only account as long as we work with GTB

We ar not even allow to operate separate account but you can have 3 or 4 accounts link directly to your salary account .

We will account for every deposits transaction on the account no matter how little except for salary.

We ar not allow to collect any tips inform of compensation from customers within or outside banking hall, even on weekend days, if you do so on weekend, it will be at your own discretion, but its not t allow.

Now, does all these terms applicable to all new intake at other banks
Thanks
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by gabito2: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Not at all , close all your accounts in other banks? That's victimisation , very very wrong

4 Likes

Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by hopyroll(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2017
They are trying to monitor our accounts and transactions
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by adrian3000(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Please if you are not interested, link me up oo. Having an account and being employed no go harm me grin grin wink
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by Generaloluseye: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
hopyroll:
Hello house!
Please I just concluded a week induction with GTB for a role of transaction officer through ICSL which took place at their training sch ogba branch, Lagos.
We've been asked to open a salary account and pension account and so many necessary things.
But baffles me is,

We ar to close all our accounts with other banks and even with GTB in 6 six months because GTB will open a fresh salary accounts for us which will be our only account as long as we work with GTB

We ar not even allow to operate separate account but you can have 3 or 4 accounts link directly to your salary account .

We will account for every deposits transaction on the account no matter how little except for salary.

We ar not allow to collect any tips inform of compensation from customers within or outside banking hall, even on weekend days, if you do so on weekend, it will be at your own discretion, but its not t allow.

Thanks

Please how did u apply?

Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by hopyroll(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
adrian3000:
Please if you are not interested, link me up oo. Having an account and being employed no go harm me grin grin wink

Am not rejecting bro
Just wanna know if these terms also apply to other banks ..
Besides, you can register yourself on ICS Limited profile and you won't be disappointed
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
It's the standard in commercial banks. No one is victimising you. Apart from being an effective means of fraud control, it speaks a lot about your loyalty and belief in your organization. You can't be working in Apple and be using Samsung (brazenly). Working in CocaCola, whereas Pepsi is your favourite drink or an employee in Etisalat, while your main line is MTN.

What exactly are you telling people? That the services of your organisation isn't satisfactory, hence the need for extra?

From the business angle: GTB pays you _you move the money to ABC bank. ABC trades with your money,charges you various fees and pays you shikini interest. Why?

I'm sure when they asked you, "why GTBank?" _you gave one rehearsed hackneyed speech of how they're the best. Oya, close your other accounts and stick with the best.

Congrats on your job. smiley
PS: Some bankers have other accounts, but with the advent of BVN _I wouldn't know how they escaped the watchful eyes of Internal control. Some others use their spouse/parents/siblings account

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by herkeym001(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Don't always have much in your salary account, becos if you involve in yawa, whether you're innocent or not, once you appeared in the picture, na so them go restrict your account sharp sharp.........my free advice is, Invest in agriculture through your dad in the village (farming) to reduce food scarcity in Southwest Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by BlueRayDick: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oga just maintain ur other accounts and open ur salary account with them as they required.I don't think they should stop u from operating ur other accounts so far u don't flaunt the ATM cards and cheque book in their face.

And for those tips , I think they just don't want u guys to bother customers by asking for tips like those security men and bouncers in mall do by asking for weekend gifts, weekdays gift etc. The best bet is for u to watch and shine ur eyes wella for the first month or two and see how older staff do as regards the tip issue. Tho I don't work in a bank but I have people who do and they do talk about how those tips have helped them balance accounts days when they have deficit

2 Likes

Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by enshi(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
hopyroll:
Hello house!
But baffles me is,

Thanks

Pls how much is the pay
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by hopyroll(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=Generaloluseye post=55407133][/quote]
I registered with ICS outsourcing limited, that was how I got an invitation
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by hopyroll(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
enshi:

Pls how much is the pay
We were told clearly that the take home is 70k.
Am sure its after they must have deducted tax and other necessary payments
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by hopyroll(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
PaperLace:
It's the standard in commercial banks. No one is victimising you. Apart from being an effective means of fraud control, it speaks a lot about your loyalty and belief in your organization. You can't be working in Apple and be using Samsung (brazenly). Working in CocaCola, whereas Pepsi is your favourite drink or an employee in Etisalat, while your main line is MTN.

What exactly are you telling people? That the services of your organisation isn't satisfactory, hence the need for extra?

From the business angle: GTB pays you _you move the money to ABC bank. ABC trades with your money,charges you various fees and pays you shikini interest. Why?

I'm sure when they asked you, "why GTBank?" _you gave one rehearsed hackneyed speech of how they're the best. Oya, close your other accounts and stick with the best.

Congrats on your job. smiley

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your comment but Having a single account with them is not the problem since I know I won't involve myself in any kind of fraud or the likes but monitoring of every deposits transactions is my issue. Don't you think its not proper?
I think having privacy includes no one seeing what is happening in your bank account.
For intance, I have a bet9ja account which I linked directly to my account, if I have to close my other bank accounts, then I will have to link my bet account directly to my salary account,
So what if I win a little amount from bet, I will have to transfer it to my account and If i am ask to account for it?
Then I be like I win bet9ja
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
hopyroll:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your comments but Having a single account with them is not the problem since I know I won't involve myself any kind of fraud or the likes but monitoring of every deposits transactions is my issue. Don't you think its not proper?
I think having privacy includes no one seeing what is happening in your bank account.
For intance, I have a bet9ja account which I linked directly to my account, if I have to close my other bank accounts, then I will have to link my bet account directly to my salary account,
So what if I win a little amount from bet, I will have to transfer it to my account and If i am ask to account for it?
Then I be like I win bet9ja
See as you talk bet9ja like say it's not gambling again. You do know, that you're not to engage in gambling, ponzi schemes, fx, cryptocurrencies and/or any financial service that conflicts with that of the bank.

Even if you decide not to close you bet9ja account, once you link it with your salary account(BVN), it raises a red flag. If you don't link it, you wouldn't be able to access that account.
So, I take God beg you, link you bet9ja to your brother's account.

They won't have that time to monitor every single transaction in your account, except a suspicious transaction or if you're under watch.
It's a salary account, I doubt privacy extends to it. Revisit your staff handbook _if you were given one. When you settle down into the system, you'll know your way around all the plenty rules...you will.

Please, don't commit fraud. Don't be like those angry TOs, be diligent in your work. GTB converts TOs with HND(distinction), though I think they paused the conversion, hopefully they'll recommence and you'll be favoured.

I'm a sis though... smiley

8 Likes

Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by goshen26: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
hopyroll:
Hello house!
But baffles me is,

Thanks

Op n others on this thread, how do I locate ISCL? Pls I need to submit my CV too, I need job like wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by hopyroll(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
PaperLace:

See as you talk bet9ja like say it's not gambling again. You do know, that you're not to engage in gambling, ponzi schemes, fx, cryptocurrencies and/or any financial service that conflicts with that of the bank.

Even if you decide not to close you bet9ja account, once you link it with your salary account(BVN), it raises a red flag. If you don't link it, you wouldn't be able to access that account.
So, I take God beg you, link you bet9ja to your brother's account.

They won't have that time to monitor every single transaction in your account, except a suspicious transaction or if you're under watch.
It's a salary account, I doubt privacy extends to it. Revisit your staff handbook _if you were given one. When you settle down into the system, you'll know your way around all the plenty rules...you will.

Please, don't commit fraud. Don't be like those angry TOs, be diligent in your work. GTB converts TOs with HND(distinction), though I think they paused the conversion, hopefully they'll recommence and you'll be favoured.

I'm a sis though... smiley
Thanks a bunch sis
GTB convert after 2 years base on appraisals and upper credits
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by hopyroll(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Goshen26, you visit their site and register online
ICS outsourcing limited, they do not collect hard copy any more.
Make it fast because the number of registrations on their profile will obviously increase due to new fresh passed out corp members.

Goodluck
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by Generaloluseye: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Is there any Age restrictions. I am 29
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by hopyroll(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Generaloluseye:
Is there any Age restrictions. I am 29
Try your luck
But you can always backdate your age now
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by Generaloluseye: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
hopyroll:

Try your luck
But you can always backdate your age now
OK.thanks. but didn't they check the age on the waec certificate at gtb. And what is the pay at gtb
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by akabu2016: 5:53am On Apr 11, 2017
God will punish ICSL after making me to come for the interview for GT Bank. Few months back
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by Adezain: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2017
congrats dear. i also did interview with gtb through icsl, nd i got a success mail from icsl dat my interview with gtbank was successful and dey will get bak to me with resumption date and on-boarding process. that was on d 13th of march but till now i havnt heard from dem. do you know if it is in batches?. wen did yu get a success mail from gtb/icsl?
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by Adezain: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2017
how do i contact you OP......pls can i get yur email.......or yu can send your email to d4damsel4luv10@yahoo.com.
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by yinks0067: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Oga just maintain ur other accounts and open ur salary account with them as they required.I don't think they should stop u from operating ur other accounts so far u don't flaunt the ATM cards and cheque book in their face.

And for those tips , I think they just don't want u guys to bother customers by asking for tips like those security men and bouncers in mall do by asking for weekend gifts, weekdays gift etc. The best bet is for u to watch and shine ur eyes wella for the first month or two and see how older staff do as regards the tip issue. Tho I don't work in a bank but I have people who do and they do talk about how those tips have helped them balance accounts days when they have deficit

Once worked in a bank....the only nightmare is balancing of account yeeeeeeeeee
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by MrGreenMavro: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by tilope1991(f): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
hopyroll:
Hello house!
But baffles me is,

Thanks
plase i hope is not that you went to relieve someone because i hav always hear that icsl post people to bank in most cases to relieve staff for some month

Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by tilope1991(f): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
hopyroll:
Hello house!
But baffles me is,

Thanks

please i hope is not for you to relieve a staff
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by tilope1991(f): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
hopyroll:
Hello house!
But baffles me is,

Thanks

plase i hope is not that you went to relieve someone because i hav always hear that icsl post people to bank in most cases to relieve staff for some month
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by hopyroll(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Adezain:
congrats dear. i also did interview with gtb through icsl, nd i got a success mail from icsl dat my interview with gtbank was successful and dey will get bak to me with resumption date and on-boarding process. that was on d 13th of march but till now i havnt heard from dem. do you know if it is in batches?. wen did yu get a success mail from gtb/icsl?

i dont know
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Good evening everyone
Please I want to know how much salary is paid by Icsl when you get employed in Union Bank.... Please very urgent
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank Induction by VEXT: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Beckysmiles:
Good evening everyone
Please I want to know how much salary is paid by Icsl when you get employed in Union Bank.... Please very urgent

please did they(ICS) invited you for Union bank interview?

(1) (Reply)

15 Current Vacancies At PZ Nigeria / Transsnet Financial Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.