Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Big Brother Naija: Bassey Reveals Housemate He Wants To See Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija: Bassey Reveals Housemate He Wants To See Win (485 Views)

BBNaija Prince Reveals The Housemate He Has Feelings For / Don Jazzy Reveals Housemate He His Supporting And Stated His Reasons / Man's Too Hot: BB Naija Bassey Stuns In Designer Suit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Bassey Reveals Housemate He Wants To See Win by Davidson001: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
I might not have won the N25m but rather I won my own opposition – BASSEY

The government Naija expelled housemate, Bassey Ekpeyong, has uncovered the housemate is pulling for to win in front of the show finale on Sunday.

“I might want Debie-Rise to win, truly”, he said.

Review that Bassey was expelled from the Big Brother Naija house two Sundays prior.

Bassey, who reviewed his expulsion, said he wasn’t hoping to go out however had gotten ready for the most exceedingly awful while seeking after the best.

“Approve, in the event that I go out, what am I going to do, how am I going to respond? Along these lines, I had each one of those things in thought. I had my however procedure wrapped around the truth.

CONT. READING : http://street2view.com/2017/04/big-brother-naija-bassey-reveals-housemate-wants-see-win/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Shock Role On Funke Akindele’s ‘jenifa’s Diary’ / Don Jazzy ‘proposes’ To Linda Ikeji On Twitter, And The Blogger Accepts / Olukemi Oluloyo Is Broke, Ask For Donation From Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.