Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Naira Mastercard And Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Mastercard And Paypal (3077 Views)

Firstbank Introduces Contactless Naira Mastercard / GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard / Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mjd2020(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,

I'd love to know if anyone knows any Naira MasterCard that works on PayPal. Thanks in advance
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mjd2020(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Gtbank has completely disabled their naira MasterCard on PayPal. Which naira card did you link to your PayPal?
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mjd2020(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2017
Why can't anybody answer me?
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mrvictor: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Get Access bank Visa. It works on Paypal. Their monthly limit is $100 just like GT bank.
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by Linzo(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2017
mrvictor:
Get Access bank Visa. It works on Paypal. Their monthly limit is $100 just like GT bank.
But i tried access bank master card yesterday but it declined, I also try to link same access master card to my PayPal but the error message from PayPal was 'we can't link this card use another card. Or is it only access visa card that works for PayPal
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mjd2020(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
I vex leave forget thread
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mjd2020(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Didn't know there've been replies
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mjd2020(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
mrvictor:
Thanks for your reply but is it only the visa card? Is your knowledge recent? Thanks again.
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by DonX001: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
mjd2020:
Why can't anybody answer me?

Try FCMB. Heard it works. Yet to try it personally though, but I went to their bank personally and the issuing officer assured me that it works for all online dollar transactions.
They have 3 cards- Verve, MasterCard and Visa. All 3 of them can be used for your online dollar transactions. The difference is that the Verve is usually issued instantly, but the MasterCard and Visa card will not be given the same day (I had to go back the next day for mine).
Also, the other difference is that the Verve card may not be accepted on all websites, there is a possibility that you may meet a website that does not accept Verve cards, but the MasterCard and Visa card are universally accepted.
You can walk into any FCMB bank and confirm it yourself.
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by Repairnigeria(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
fcmb,access,Gtb which one make we belief now
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by Zdoh(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
..... We buy and sell
payoneer,paypal,skrill,bitcoin and neteller
funds at good rate Bring your funds for instant
exchange to Naira... instant payment guarantee
juicy price. Mobile/Whatsap 08088759163.
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by KaptaynKush: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
@OP, naira atm cards no dey work again! people are now using Visa Virtual Credit Card its in vogue the card can be used for online based transactions only. you can run facebook ads, bing, adwords etc. it can also be used for paypal, skrill etc. to know more, whatsapp 0.8.0.8.6.1.1.0.4.4.3
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mjd2020(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Thanks to all that replied
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mjd2020(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
KaptaynKush:
@OP, naira atm cards no dey work again! people are now using Visa Virtual Credit Card its in vogue the card can be used for online based transactions only. you can run facebook ads, bing, adwords etc. it can also be used for paypal, skrill etc. to know more, whatsapp 0.8.0.8.6.1.1.0.4.4.3
I see...
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mjd2020(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
DonX001:

Try FCMB. Heard it works. Yet to try it personally though, but I went to their bank personally and the issuing officer assured me that it works for all online dollar transactions.
They have 3 cards- Verve, MasterCard and Visa. All 3 of them can be used for your online dollar transactions. The difference is that the Verve is usually issued instantly, but the MasterCard and Visa card will not be given the same day (I had to go back the next day for mine).
Also, the other difference is that the Verve card may not be accepted on all websites, there is a possibility that you may meet a website that does not accept Verve cards, but the MasterCard and Visa card are universally accepted.
You can walk into any FCMB bank and confirm it yourself.
I'll try it. I also heard it exchanges for N410/$. Isn't that outrageous?
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by DonX001: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
mjd2020:
I'll try it. I also heard it exchanges for N410/$. Isn't that outrageous?

Wow! Didn't know that. That's outrageous if true, compared to other banks.
No wonder the bank official said their limits for ATM usage abroad is $100/day, POS usage abroad is $300/day. so that web payments should be around that, definitely not the tiny $100/month of other banks.

I was wondering how they managed to do that, when all the other banks were putting a limit of $100/month on their cards.
I just concluded that maybe its that the demand for their cards is not as high as more popular banks like GTB and UBA, that's why they were able to do that.
Didn't know their exchange rate was astronomical (if true).

1 Like

Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by thymm50(m): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2017
good day house. a friend used my master card to pay for ponzi site hosting. what are the implications and what can I do about it
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by Najwal: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2017
The situation is not funny at all to think that in this 21st century Nigerians are still finding it difficult to shop online with our cards is terrible cant say if we are moving forward or backward, its sad angry i have to go collect my access bank visa card soon to see if i can link to paypal.
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mjd2020(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Najwal:
The situation is not funny at all to think that in this 21st century Nigerians are still finding it difficult to shop online with our cards is terrible cant say if we are moving forward or backward, its sad angry i have to go collect my access bank visa card soon to see if i can link to paypal.
Really funny! I remember not long ago when I can shop with my PayPal without any fear of limitations. Today the story is different.
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by mjd2020(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2017
DonX001:

Wow! Didn't know that. That's outrageous if true, compared to other banks.
No wonder the bank official said their limits for ATM usage abroad is $100/day, POS usage abroad is $300/day. so that web payments should be around that, definitely not the tiny $100/month of other banks.

I was wondering how they managed to do that, when all the other banks were putting a limit of $100/month on their cards.
I just concluded that maybe its that the demand for their cards is not as high as more popular banks like GTB and UBA, that's why they were able to do that.
Didn't know their exchange rate was astronomical (if true).

But I'm yet to verify if it's true. But it might be true. All other banks are limiting their card because of the high exchange rate.
Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by BolugaiceAB: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Truth is you can't receive payments with Nigerian paypal, unless a business PayPal and must be from your site.. But if you want a verified PayPal that receives and sends money even without verifying your card call or whatsapp me on 08107128935, I'll show u easy way to verify your card and ID to help you withdraw your funds too, it's working for people too, as i see problem for most people isn't receiving, its withdrawal. I'll also explain Why PayPal blocks accounts and how to prevent it

Re: Naira Mastercard And Paypal by Zdoh(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Jumia Coupon / Business To Start With 20,000 Naira / Nigerian Cards Currently Working On SKRILL, NETTELLER, TRANSFERWISE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.