Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard (38200 Views)

Firstbank Introduces Contactless Naira Mastercard / Central Bank Lifts Foreign Exchange Market With $210m / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC also known as GTBank or simply GTB is a Nigerian multinational financial institution, that offers Online/Internet Banking, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking

Over the years they have been operating as the leading bank in Africa, they have proved to be the preferred choice for Freelancers, Internet Marketers, Bloggers, Ecommerce Shop Owners, Importers, Foreign Exchange Business Owners and the rest of the Make Money Online Segment of Africa.
Today, We Had The Good News from Them . . .

We received a mail in the early hours of July 1o, 2017 from GT Bank stating that they have lifted its restriction and limitations on its Naira MasterCard. This includes: lifting the monthly international spend limit from $100 to $1000. Enabling International ATM withdrawal, lifting the restriction in UAE and China ( The GoldMine of Importation Gurus in Africa).

GT Bank Mastercard Limitation

However, we at Paid Like Linda, advise you that do international transactions, to login to your Amazon or iTunes account and load your gift card balance with just $1 using their debit card, before paying $1000 from your Naira MasterCard to realize your bank exchange rate is crazy,

It’s the safest thing to do before taking the plunge and sinking in the wild oceans. That way you get to know exactly how much your bank charges for a dollar.
http://paidlikelinda.com/2017/07/10/gt-bank-lifts-restrictions-limitations-naira-mastercard/

6 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by biggerboyc(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ok
Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by LionDeLeo: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Good.

But at what rate?

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Does this mean i can now use my debit card on Android Playstore?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by abhosts(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Useless Nigerian Banks. They now want to Increase demand for Dollars so that there would be scarcity again.

CBN should do something to curb these savages or else Naira would be back to N500.

37 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by Sarhyd(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is a Good news
Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by Heshei: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Good news from afar is like cold water to the tasty
Nice move..

5 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
fuckerstard:
Yes

2 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by warrenweste(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Heshei:
Good news from afar is like cold water to the tasty

Nice move..

With their 380 rate? i dont thnk so

12 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ok
Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by veekid(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by Sharon6(f): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nice one GTB.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by NwaAmaikpe: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
shocked

What's the essence when they charge at the black market rate.

GTBank really pisses me off on fx transations.
It takes forever to even raise an ordinary Form A there?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by witken89(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM....................I SEE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by okonja(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
fuckerstard:

Yes, but @ N390/$ undecided

8 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
abhosts:
Useless Nigerian Banks. They now want to Increase demand for Dollars so that there would be scarcity again.

CBN should do something to curb these savages or else Naira would be back to N500.

You just read my mind. Nigeria banks are really killing this nation. Diamond bank will not kill me one day with N50 stamp duty charges they will collect more than 5 times a month. Thunder fire all of them! angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by jashar(f): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
see thieves ooo..... kai....

I now know why Sola Salako is usually after banks in Nigeria... from 420 to 1000/transaction. how much go remain?

5 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Another money spinner/cashcow, an impressive year end result loading...what a strategic bank.

2 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by odimbannamdi(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
First of, as long as there is a 1,000usd limit, then the ban is technically still on.

Secondly, this is just a catch to "dupe" customers as i am pretty sure that their rates will be roof-breaking.

Just like the OP said, i would not only advise people to test the wonders with just 1usd, test the waters in tranches of 200usd, coz these bank guys could manipulate the rate of 1usd transactions.

Naija banks are more criminal than Evans, especially when they make these kinda offers

Meanwhile, LegDo Land is please to notify u of the launching of their pre-order scheme. Check out some of our shoes

9 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by leksmedia: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is a good news , as a web developer it can be annoying when you are trying to buy a domain name or host and you have exceeded your monthly limit.

4 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
okonja:

Yes, but @ N390/$ undecided

Even US visa fees dey change at 400/$
Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by bobowaja(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
abhosts:

Thank God someone's thinking aligns with mine. These banks are killing the economy. Imagine encouraging another stress and strain on naira that is still trying to breathe.

CBN SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

3 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by henryobinna(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
perfect news!!
if you know what I mean

Meanwhile check out the best VR Apps For Your Android
Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by Spidermon: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
Who dey follow dollar laugh ?
Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by googlepikins: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
Too late, I use access bank Visa card for my PayPal transaction

2 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by webincomeplus(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
abhosts:

I don't agree with you. During GEJ's regime, there were no restrictions, and dollar price didn't fly upwards.

8 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by miqos02(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
too late, payoneer to take over

even aboki price dey cheaper than theirs,so what's the point

5 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by fratermathy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Time to open a GTB account. Zenith Bank imstill enforces stupid restrictions even when the dollar has stabilised.

3 Likes

Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thank you Jesus
Re: GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard by bobowaja(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
webincomeplus:

I don't agree with you. During GEJ's regime, there were no restrictions, and dollar price didn't fly upwards.

Crude oil was selling and it was at an higher price then.

In this situation that oil revenue has nose dived, what will the Nigerian govt use to buffer the equilibrium?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Meets Kupe9ja, Viral Cerebral Palsy Survivor (Photo) / Photo Of A University Graduate Selling Moimoi (pic) / Access Bank Denies Sacking 75% Of Workforce, Closing Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.