Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Is The Best Book You Have Read So Far - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Book You Have Read So Far (489 Views)

Do Lecturers Read So Much And Always? / "What's The Most Inspiring/Motivating Book You've Read So Far?" / Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Book You Have Read So Far by ayoasiru: 12:59am On Apr 10, 2017
I am presently looking for ideas about the best non-fiction books to read. I think so far, the best i have read is "the one thing". What about you?
Re: What Is The Best Book You Have Read So Far by GloriaNinja(f): 1:16am On Apr 10, 2017
"Oliver twist"
Re: What Is The Best Book You Have Read So Far by sEGXY2(m): 1:26am On Apr 10, 2017
Think and grow rich

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Book You Have Read So Far by arsenic33(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Dianetics
Re: What Is The Best Book You Have Read So Far by NLProblemChild(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2017
A boy from Simpson street, last days at forcadoes high school,The wicked step mother,sister, daughter, father, and Without a silver spoon.
Re: What Is The Best Book You Have Read So Far by AlfredMartinez: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
I have many good books in stock. The best ones are hard to choose, I will say that one of them is In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust. I am currently reading about social inequality, using https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/social-inequality/ for this. I decided to read something interesting and about the facts. I want to read Moby Dick by Herman Melville next. It's very strange but I haven't read it yet.

(1) (Reply)

ATSWA / Register Waec Gce 2017 With Us At Success Edge Tutors / How To Know THOSE Who Chase After The Wrong Dreams And The Right Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.