Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Do Lecturers Read So Much And Always? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Lecturers Read So Much And Always? (584 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / "What's The Most Inspiring/Motivating Book You've Read So Far?" / LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Lecturers Read So Much And Always? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 03, 2019
Hello, I've always heard of how intelligent and bookwarm lecturers are. I've been practicing the same in my life for some time now because I want to lecture after graduating. Is this true or not.
Re: Do Lecturers Read So Much And Always? by LilSmith55(m): 4:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Not all of them are bookwarm. Some just Google, copy and paste.... Come to class and start reading Google content
Re: Do Lecturers Read So Much And Always? by Jaonnyster: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Nowadays, a lot of them are outrightly lazy to read .
Re: Do Lecturers Read So Much And Always? by femi4: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Durentt:
Hello, I've always heard of how intelligent and bookwarm lecturers are. I've been practicing the same in my life for some time now because I want to lecture after graduating. Is this true or not.
Not all, most of them do copy and paste and are not up to date. No impactation and are afraid to learn new thing.

A lecturer once told us in the exam hall not to use another method in solving Laplace transform apart from what he taught us in class
Re: Do Lecturers Read So Much And Always? by champeeon(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Durentt:

Not all lecturers read often. Some of them don't take time to develop themselves. However, the lecturers are not your standard. You should read as often as you can. It's a good habit. With that, you get to know more thing, read about more opportunities and several other benefits.

1 Like

Re: Do Lecturers Read So Much And Always? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
My dear many public Nigerian lecturers are lazy. All they do is to copy and paste articles from the internet. They rarely update their lecture notes.I remember back then in school when one of my lecturers ask us to cram and paste whatever he solved or taught in class.

(1) (Reply)

2020 UBA Foundation Essay Competition For Nigerian Students / Read This If You Are Still Struggling With Paying Your School Fees!!!!! / Delta State University Uses Whatsapp Group Chat As A Method Of E-learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.