Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Please Why Will MTN Subscribe A Magazine For Me Without My Approval - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Why Will MTN Subscribe A Magazine For Me Without My Approval (616 Views)

Restaurant In New York Gets Government Approval To Sell Human Flesh As Meat / 49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / Zimbabwean Man Assaults Wife For Falling Pregnant Without His Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Will MTN Subscribe A Magazine For Me Without My Approval by Tkoy(m): 1:08am On Apr 10, 2017
I don't know why MTN is always looking for my trouble. I Did not tell them that I need magazine. Why will they use their hand and subscribe one useless magazine for me. See now they just took away the only 50 naira that I have on my phone. Their own recession is even more than mine sef. People don't want to subscribe for all this their nonsense again. They are now using technology to force it on people. "You must subscribe whether you like it or not"...............

Our lawmakers should should look into this..................I did not beg MTN to subscribe anything for me. You people must bring back my 50 naira

Re: Please Why Will MTN Subscribe A Magazine For Me Without My Approval by Angeleena(m): 1:12am On Apr 10, 2017
sue them,co-perate thieves.
Re: Please Why Will MTN Subscribe A Magazine For Me Without My Approval by Politicalapathy: 1:16am On Apr 10, 2017
See this one.
they don dupe u be that.
Re: Please Why Will MTN Subscribe A Magazine For Me Without My Approval by CplusJason: 1:27am On Apr 10, 2017
You're lucky it's just MAGAZINE.

The one i recieved last week wednesday was "Get to know the different names Jehovah is called"

The thing just weak me.
Re: Please Why Will MTN Subscribe A Magazine For Me Without My Approval by mykeljosef: 3:07am On Apr 10, 2017
i made a thread on this too

but my friends own was glo

they even deducted again after he has complained about the first deduction
Re: Please Why Will MTN Subscribe A Magazine For Me Without My Approval by stanway(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
mine was 30mb daily plan and the deducted my 100,I called their customer care and was refunded
Re: Please Why Will MTN Subscribe A Magazine For Me Without My Approval by Ehinmola(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Tkoy:
I don't know why MTN is always looking for my trouble. I Did not tell them that I need magazine. Why will they use their hand and subscribe one useless magazine for me. See now they just took away the only 50 naira that I have on my phone. Their own recession is even more than mine sef. People don't want to subscribe for all this their nonsense again. They are now using technology to force it on people. "You must subscribe whether you like it or not"...............

Our lawmakers should should look into this..................I did not beg MTN to subscribe anything for me. You people must bring back my 50 naira
. Nigerian are paying the fine imposed on MTN in style despite their epileptic services.
Re: Please Why Will MTN Subscribe A Magazine For Me Without My Approval by JideSM: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tkoy:

Hi Tkoy, I am truly sorry about this experience, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I also will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: Please Why Will MTN Subscribe A Magazine For Me Without My Approval by Tkoy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hi Mr. Jidsim. Here is my number: 08135208682 the only thing I subscribed with mtn is callerfeel.

(1) (Reply)

Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) / See How A Bride Was Pickpocketed By A Woman At Her Wedding (video) / Police Arrest Fake Police Officer Who Uses Is Late Father's Uniform To Extort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.