Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? (3593 Views)

Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One / Photos: An Inside View Of A Supreme Court In Ghana / America's Worst Nightmare Was 9/11 Now The Unbelievable Happenings On 11/9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 2:16am On Apr 10, 2017
Please i want your general views and opinions on this issue -

Pardon me on this seemingly controversial topic that pings the past and opens up old wounds, but there are so many alternative facts - thanks to the internet that has so many differing views on what exactly happened on 9/11 and even post 9/11 events.. I personally, after tremendous investigations on the internet seeking the truth on the events of that fateful day came to staggering conclusions which i might point out latter here..

So i hereby wish to use this platform to solicit for your own personal opinions on this matter.

Were the terrorists attacks on the United States on September 11th 2001, just a plain act of terrorism orchestrated by Al-qaeda and Bin Laden as we formally know it or were they much more than most of us know about what actually happened on that fateful sad day especially pointing to investigative clues and facts that the 9/11 attacks was an Inside Job by the United States Led government of the then George Bush Administration as a pretext for advancing an agenda on the Middle East (Oil colonialism) among other ominous agendas..

Please do LIKE if u think it was just an act of external Terrorism and SHARE if you think otherwise with your reasons..

Please, this is a serious matter and its for matured minds and views..
I really want to know what people especially Nigerians think about this subject 16 years after nearly 3,000 people were murdered in cold blood and the wars that ensued which has destroyed millions of lives and wrecked great havoc on countries up till this day.
Thanks

cc:
Seun
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 2:35am On Apr 10, 2017
cry Pls can this move to front page?
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by shikshark: 3:26am On Apr 10, 2017
9/11 is the greatest conspiracy ever was in the history of U.S, mavin bush (president's brother) was then the owner of the security outfit protecting the twin towers, explosions were heard at the basement on the day of the so called terrorist attack, there are several withnesses that claimed they heard explosions and they all died similar deaths. (suicide)
rumour has it that the builders of the twin towers discovers it might not outlast its presumed lifespan but the insurance company will be on the losing end.
invariably the CEO of the insurance conpany is a friend of mavin bush and thats why explosives could be sneaked into the building unchecked and unchallenged.
The idea is this, the twin building was not insured against terrorist attack and the best is to bring it down, claim terrorism and the insurance company fold its hands.
Fortunately, it worked but too many lives were lost.
if you noticed, the two towers were attacked from the sides, and both collapsed like an implosion, there is not enough jet fuel that could weaken the building infractructure if not supported with an explosive.
pentagon was just a distraction, they had it all planned.
finally, osama bin laden will be flexing in cuba by now with new identity and new face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by madridguy(m): 4:01am On Apr 10, 2017
9/11 is fallacy.
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by baby124: 4:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Una de craze 9/11 is not a joke nor a fallacy. Stop this nonsense conspiracy theory and respect the 3,000 people who died at the hands of lunatics like you. These people came from all over the world. Even Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by farouk0403(m): 4:23am On Apr 10, 2017
Sacrifices has to be done, for a country to have so much power.

somethings are better left untold for the safety of the masses.
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by obonujoker(m): 5:26am On Apr 10, 2017
Are you saying Sheikh Osama bin laden didn't blow up those places??
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by blackpanda: 5:34am On Apr 10, 2017
[[s]quote author=shikshark post=55430147]9/11 is the greatest conspiracy ever was in the history of U.S, mavin bush (president's brother) was then the owner of the security outfit protecting the twin towers, explosions were heard at the basement on the day of the so called terrorist attack, there are several withnesses that claimed they heard explosions and they all died similar deaths. (suicide)
rumour has it that the builders of the twin towers discovers it might not outlast its presumed lifespan but the insurance company will be on the losing end.
invariably the CEO of the insurance conpany is a friend of mavin bush and thats why explosives could be sneaked into the building unchecked and unchallenged.
The idea is this, the twin building was not insured against terrorist attack and the best is to bring it down, claim terrorism and the insurance company fold its hands.
if you noticed, the two towers were attacked from the sides, and both collapsed like an implosion, there is not enough jet fuel that could weaken the building infractructure if not supported with an explosive.
finally, osama bin laden will be flexing in cuba by now with new identity and new face.[/quote][/s]

This is nothing but bullocks!
Conspiracy theories with no iota of truth or fact. It's sounds extremely ridiculous

There is no way any American president or politician will kill 3000 for insurance money. Makes no sense! And no, Osama Bin Laden is dead as a doornail

2 Likes

Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Jabioro: 5:48am On Apr 10, 2017
Whoever that raised fallacy theory to cover up the act of terrorism is not doing good to the dead,terrorist track won't be covered under any guise..
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:52am On Apr 10, 2017
shikshark:
9/11 is the greatest conspiracy ever was in the history of U.S, mavin bush (president's brother) was then the owner of the security outfit protecting the twin towers, explosions were heard at the basement on the day of the so called terrorist attack, there are several withnesses that claimed they heard explosions and they all died similar deaths. (suicide)
finally, osama bin laden will be flexing in cuba by now with new identity and new face.

Abeg pm me that your drug dealer number! It seems he has some good stuff!

4 Likes

Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by greatgod2012(f): 5:53am On Apr 10, 2017
9/11 is believed to be terrorists attack with over 3000 souls wasted! But if it's a kind of conspiracy by the USA government, sooo bad!

Nothing is impossible!

Terrorists attack is possible?

Conspiracy is possible!

But for anyone to be comfortable wasting people's lives so much like that, it shows human beings are indeed desperately wicked!
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by ikp120(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2017
baby124:
Una de craze 9/11 is not a joke nor a fallacy. Stop this nonsense conspiracy theory and respect the 3,000 people who died at the hands of lunatics like you. These people came from all over the world. Even Nigeria.
My brother some people are so stupid and senseless that a cow has more sense than them. Jeez! angry angry

Just look at how all these conspiracy theorists have turned serious issues to another conspiracy theory. That's the same way they claimed that Buhari is the founder of Boko Haram. sad sad sad

Very stupid set of people!

3 Likes

Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2017
farouk0403:

madridguy:
9/11 is fallacy.
..let me know when u are done with gadaffi's 1988 lockerbie bombing and mutallabs attempt, then u can also explain how the activities of al qaeda, isis, boko haram are linked with the hadith and more conspiracies for their actions
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2017
shikshark:

wow, wow, wow, wow.. its a good thing some people still know the truth.. thanks for this insight

2 Likes

Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2017
farouk0403:

Left untold U murder thousands of people to achieve a greater evil?? Pls can u further explain ur view point cause i dont think i get you?
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2017
blackpanda:
[[s]quote author=shikshark post=55430147]9/11 is the greatest conspiracy ever was in the history of U.S, mavin bush (president's brother) was then the owner of the security outfit protecting the twin towers, explosions were heard at the basement on the day of the so called terrorist attack, there are several withnesses that claimed they heard explosions and they all died similar deaths. (suicide)
finally, osama bin laden will be flexing in cuba by now with new identity and new face.[/s]

This is nothing but bullocks!
Conspiracy theories with no iota of truth or fact. It's sounds extremely ridiculous

There is no way any American president or politician will kill 3000 for insurance money. Makes no sense! And no, Osama Bin Laden is dead as a doornail

Good.. This is the reason i opened this thread cos it strikes me often that many people actually dont know the real facts of 911.. and that's what we want to try throw a lot of light on today.. 911 actually changed and shaped much of our modern world that we have today.. The wars in the middle east and its environs were actually a result of that event. and my aim here is to question the uniqueness of the initial 911 inquiry and what we accepted as the truth portrayed by main stream media.. We are choked with so much information but with lots of lies in them and few truths. i will do my best to expose some of the truths and realities with compelling evidences from in-depth scientific analysis and investigations of that events to people with non-sentimental discerning and open minds not scared of facing the truth when it eventually reveals itself..

1 Like

Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2017
kingsouthie:

..let me know when u are done with gadaffi's 1988 lockerbie bombing and mutallabs attempt, then u can also explain how the activities of al qaeda, isis, boko haram are linked with the hadith and more conspiracies for their actions

Are u aware that years after fingers were pointed to Ghaddafi by the americans for that attack that it was finally discovered that it was the Iranians that probably ochestrated that attack in retaliation for their downed commercial aircraft by the Americans back in 1988? Their is a gross difference between static and dynamic knowledge my friend.. Constantly update the information u think you know.. I am not here to build tents in support of any party, group or ideology.. i am here to expose the harsh realities of one of the greatest misinformation and lies of modern times by pointing to indept analysis, investigations and evidences of that event among others..
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by farouk0403(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2017
Denko2721987:

Left untold U murder thousands of people to achieve a greater evil?? Pls can u further explain ur view point cause i dont think i get you?

Do you think, that it is easy to govern a country without being super natural,
The white house, the Aso villa, and the rest of presidential villa all around the world have undergoes various sacrifices.
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
baby124:

Fine.. But pls can u or any Engineer in the house explain how a high rise steel frame building which was hit by a plane using a light fuel would suddenly collapse like a pack of cards resembling a controlled demolition with such a tremendous free fall at 152m in less than 2 hours after each of the towers were hit??... That tower was built specially with reinforced concrete and steel frames by engineers to withstand multiple plane collision who envisioned airplanes hitting the building in the future.. These buildings fell like pieces of cardboard papars from the sky with an alarming speed that raised eyebrows.. There has been cases of high rise buildings burning for tens of hours in thw past without a single one collapsing completely.. The twin towers were the first of such cases.. If u dont know what a controlled demolition is, pls go to youtube and view the videos and then compare it to the collapse of the WTC.. Now our attention has been on only the twin WTC buildings directly hit by planes..Can u also explain to me and everyone here why and how WTC 7 which didnt get any direct hit by a plane came crashing down a few hours after the 2 towers came down Brotherly, it's only those that are afraid of altering perceptions of realities with damning facts and evidences that are usually scared of the truth.. some questions are more powerful than answers.. Arent they??

5 Likes

Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Denko2721987:

Are u aware that years after fingers were pointed to Ghaddafi by the americans for that attack that it was finally discovered that it was the Iranians that probably ochestrated that attack in retaliation for their downed commercial aircraft by the Americans back in 1988? Their is a gross difference between static and dynamic knowledge my friend.. Constantly update the information u think you know.. I am not here to build tents in support of any party, group or ideology.. i am here to expose the harsh realities of one of the greatest misinformation and lies of modern times by pointing to indept analysis, investigations and evidences of that event among others..
Yea probably iran...using libyan intelligence agents, u are probably right.
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
farouk0403:

Do you think, that it is easy to govern a country without being super natural,
The white house, the Aso villa, and the rest of presidential villa all around the world have undergoes various sacrifices.

Sacrificing and extinguishing the lives of thousands and millions of people to advance not even a good cause which can never be justifiable in the first place, not to mention to further advance an evil agenda Right? So are u now indirectly admitting that 9/11 was a false-flag event?
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by farouk0403(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Denko2721987:

Sacrificing the lives of thousands and millions of people to advance not even a good cause which can never be justifiable in the first not to mention to further advance an evil agenda Right? So are u now admitting that 911 was a falseflag event?

I wont be suprise if 911 was fake.

CIA can do the undo.

you should go and do your findings about the CIA and their secret mission all around the world.
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
I said i would be dropping investigative documentaries that solidly points to the facts that 911 was in inside job..

Now this videos are deep investigative analysis using scientific solutions and common sense plus an open mind.. So if you decide to close your minds to the realities of these investigative documentaries then it clearly shows you are afraid of the truth that will alter your perceptions and reality which would be a huge shame..

Conscience is an open wound only truth can heal it..

Most of the videos i would be posting here are YouTube videos which i download to watch in convenience. So for your convenience and easy access to evaluate what these investigative videos are really talking about, i would suggest you download all these videos..

To download these videos directly from YouTube for those who don't know how, simply replace the first part of the YouTube link (http://) with the alphabet (ss) and then load the page.

E.G. If this is the link of a YouTube page you want to download (http://youtube.com/watch?v=TFPOstgw3rk) you replace with the ss alphabet like this (ssyoutube.com/watch?v=TFPOstgw3rk) and then load it, You will be taken to a new download page where all u have to do is to select the video quality you want (the higher the quality the more download size) and then it would start downloading automatically..

Or simply copy the full YouTube link and paste it on this website - (savefrom.net), then you select the quality you want based on the data (MB) you have and then continue with the download..
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Denko2721987:
I said i would be dropping investigative documentaries that solidly points to the facts that 911 was in inside job..

Now this videos are deep investigative analysis using scientific solutions and common sense plus an open mind.. So if you decide to close your minds to the realities of these investigative documentaries then it clearly shows you are afraid of the truth that will alter your perceptions and reality which would be a huge shame..

Conscience is an open wound only truth can heal it..

Most of the videos i would be posting here are YouTube videos which i download to watch in convenience. So for your convenience and easy access to evaluate what these investigative videos are really talking about, i would suggest you download all these videos..

To download these videos directly from YouTube for those who don't know how, simply replace the first part of the YouTube link (http://) with the alphabet (ss) and then load the page.

E.G. If this is the link of a YouTube page you want to download (http://youtube.com/watch?v=TFPOstgw3rk) you replace with the ss alphabet like this (ssyoutube.com/watch?v=TFPOstgw3rk) and then load it, You will be taken to a new download page where all u have to do is to select the video quality you want (the higher the quality the more download size) and then it would start downloading automatically..

Or simply copy the full YouTube link and paste it on this website - (savefrom.net), then you select the quality you want based on the data (MB) you have and then continue with the download..

I used to be a hater of alternative facts or differing views which contradicted what the mainstream media or accepted mainstream views would say on an issue or headline or any negative allegations made against my beloved western countries like the US or UK on issues of foreign policies, general politics, operations and manipulations which includes internal negative allegations all popularly known as Conspiracy Theories. I am fully aware that the internet is full of so many misinformation or fake news but in all these digital junk of misinformation habours factual stories/news too which a discerning mind and spirit can identify and relate with..

Now here is a video from youtube (the first that caught my attention) in a series of videos i saw when i started doing my personal research into all the controversial claims i was hearing about the 9/11 attacks been an inside job/false flags orchestrated by the US government and its elites to further advance sinister agendas among so many others..

Please i dont intend to force or coerce anyone into accepting or changing there personal opinions, believes or perspectives from the assessments of these investigative documentaries, but i only implore you to watch these videos with an OPEN MIND to enable you discern for yourselves..

Here is the first video -

1- George Bush caught LYING about 9/11

DIRECT YOUTUBE LINK -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFPOstgw3rk

DOWNLOAD LINK - ssyoutube.com/watch?v=TFPOstgw3rk

CURIOUS QUESTION - Why would the then President George Bush Lie about this scenario? WHY LIE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
2]. Evidence that George W. Bush had advanced knowledge of 9-11(add this for more humour even when there isnt..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw

DOWNLOAD LINK - ssyoutube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw

** Did you notice Bush fidgeting and almost completely freezing when asked simple questions..?

Psychologists in the house can please help us here on an assessment of this strange behavour..
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2017
3]. Historian Webster Tarpley Analyzes Bush's Behavior on 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk

DOWNLOAD LINK - ssyoutube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk

NO MATTER HOW STUPID AND RIDICULOUS SOME OF THESE VIDEOS MIGHT SOUND, JUST LISTEN TO THEM AND DISCERN FOR YOURSELVES.. DO THEY REALLY PIECE UP??

Only by Questioning Accepted Knowledge or Wisdom can we further advance our understanding of the world..
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
4]. The Bush 9-11 Classroom Ritual, The 'KIDS' Recite- KITE, KIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST. embarassed lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ

DIRECT DOWNLOAD - https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ

Now, these first few documentary videos i just uploaded here are just a little tip of the iceberg of the vast investigations conducted post 911 that suggest something somewhere isnt just right with the formal claims of the attacks been fully orchestrated by external terrorists from the middle east..

On this particular video, i must say i'm not a big fan of disproportionate superstitious believes or unreasonable conspiracy theories without reasonable empirical evidences even though i do believe in the supernatural.. But this particular video got me perturbed to say the least..

Some things are just too obvious to be coincidental..

Watch it and download it if u can and tell me your thoughts..
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2017
9/11 was the golden ticket for USA to invade Iraq.so whether conspiracy theorists think it was an inside job or not American government got what they wanted in the end

1 Like

Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
5]. BEST 9_11 Documentary- If You Seek TRUTH, WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWiusdy1miI

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK - ssyoutube.com/watch?v=hWiusdy1miI

Now this video documentary goes quite deep into the analysis and investigation of the 911 attacks..

Watch with an open mind and discern for yourselves..
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2017
## TALIBAN OIL

An eye-opening documentary that connects to dots to 9/11, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hd63mXZ1xw

DOWNLOAD LINK - ssyoutube.com/watch?v=5Hd63mXZ1xw
Re: Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? by Denko2721987(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
## SHADOW WAR IN THE SAHARA: Western Military in N.Africa | Documentary - GorwFilm [I watched the documentary on Aljazeera]..

This documentary is quite insightful into getting some understanding on post-colonial manifestations and influence of world powers in Africa..

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2016/10/shadow-war-sahara-161009025023817.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHwoLlV4nEs

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK -
saveyoutube.com/watch?v=cHwoLlV4nEs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwean President Drove African Leaders To Queen Burial ( pics ) / Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released / Does NATO Stand A Chance In A War Against Russia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.