Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC (19580 Views)

Secret Recruitment Scandal Rocks NDIC / DSS In Lopsided Recruitment Scandal / SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2017
PMB
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by Firefire(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Corruption is fighting back?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by sapientia(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2017
hahahahahaha..

I just wish this is funny but is not..

I wont allow these clowns to spoil my day..

So for nothing.. i go dey laugh..

Hahahahahahahahahah... nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by Lordsocrates: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2017
we knew all these would come... #Corruption fighting back
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2017
what hope do we have if a body meant fight corruption is corrupt itself?, smh #itisfinished
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by obailala(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Nigeria... The country where NEPA offices have standby generators, IG of police arrested for stealing, EFCC chairman accused of corruption and EFCC also accused of corruption in its recruitment process...

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by bigclem22: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2017
This country don cast be dat, corruption in EFCC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
In fela voice, "GOVERNMENT MAGIC"

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by jtwest(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2017
angry angry sad Naija which way? Even EFCC is corrupt. grin shocked
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by ishua(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2017
.naija. Check my signature thank me later
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by berrystunn(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2017
I said EFCC will end up like yellow fever.

We still watching with HD

I remember yellow fever, in 1984 with too much power.
The way they Flog drivers.

What happened to those powers??

Corruption I think.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by papoose321: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2017
EFCC fighting corruption since 1965...
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by maasoap(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2017
dragonking3:
This can only happen under the watch of Buhari the dullard. angry

Let's see what EFCC twitter handle will say grin
Recruitment scandals happened under all the past administrations. You have to acknowledge the truth before we can move forward as a Nation. Aviation recruitment under Stella Oduah was the worst form of recruitment in the history of Nigeria, only SE and SS.
I'm not supporting this because I was a victim in 2012 under Jonathan administration. During Civil Defence Corps recruitment exercise, I was asked to mention the name of my "Sponsor" before I would given my appointment letter which eventually wasn't given to me because God was my sponsor.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by berrystunn(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2017
Buhari government is more corrupt.

Many prove

No wonder they called him fantastic Corrupt government

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by Guyman02: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2017
Because they said EFCC is anti graft agency you think they will be different from CBN, PENCOM, FIRS, NNPC? They are EFCC of Nigeria not China

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by btee13(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Nigeria civil service work ehh na so e be, many interest wey d head no even knw about. Na some cartel in d commission. Civil service in nigeria is d root of all corruption.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by samomoli: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2017
NIGERIA THE SAME,YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER..ONE DAY THE MASSES WILL EAT LEADERS

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by adanny01(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2017
As far as am concerned, if there is any set of godfathers that can do such a thing, its the Senate.

I just wrote a test last week, my uncle who works for the the same organisation asked my father to approach our senator while he makes his attempts to help me secure a place from inside the organisation.

I wrote ITF test and did interview since 2014, no news till date. The a then director told me he cant help me as i am not from same state as him, so i should meet my senator. I have people in ITF, they said the list went as far as CSC but stalled and never came out but all vacancies where filled by the senate.

My sister who paid for a job in Abuja told me the story that because their employment was done underground and the senate wasn't aware to put their candidates they almost canceled the recruitment. The parastatal was quick to pay the recruits plus areas and even housing allowance. At the point it was too late to do anything. The director was fired for that action.

Every where i go as far as employment is concern, i get referred to my senator. They are known to stop every recruitment without their knowledge or slots. My assumption is that they had no candidates and had to create ways to put their own in.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by Adebowale89(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2017
hope you can see what the heaven sent of APC is doing secretly

I ve known magu as a political fighter not the other side people view it

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by lumenkristy: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
It is well even inside the well.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by Countersam(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
We will not take it "in Orubebe's voice"...
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by dangwarmai(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
After three weeks rigorous training anything can happen na. Haba EFCC, you should know that even High Water Pressure may happen na.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by greatermax77(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
If properlly checked, those people sacked were replaced by northerners.
How can we grow where injustice & inequality thrives?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by ivandragon: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
while this type of situation has been fairly common since the 70s, the dimension it has taken under this regime is alarming.

from the military to CBN, this regime is not straightforward in anything.

they keep using the chant about fighting corruption to hoodwink their gullible retarded followers.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by NokiaN8(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by adanny01(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
ivandragon:
while this type of situation has been fairly common since the 70s, the dimension it has taken under this regime is alarming.

from the military to CBN, this regime is not straightforward in anything.

they keep using the chant about fighting corruption to hoodwink their gullible retarded followers.

I think the anti corruption stance of this government has caused ministries and MDA's used to doing illegal employment go under to appropriately cover their tracks. It has negetively encouraged illegal recruitment especially as the illegal employments cannot be stopped by the anticorruption agencies.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by nic121: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Let's ask EFCC on twitter grin grin
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by ivandragon: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
adanny01:

I think the anti corruption stance of this government has caused ministries and MDA's used to doing illegal employment go under to appropriately cover their tracks. It has negetively encouraged illegal recruitment especially as the illegal employments cannot be stopped by the anticorruption agencies.

the MDA's are not really hiding anything, in fact, they are more brazen in their acts. what has changed is that information is now far more restricted & the 'benefits' are now one-sided.

in most government agencies today, there is this air of 'we are in power, we can do what we like' attitude. & when these people are challenged, they say 'after all, past governments did same'. so where is the change?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by CioAngels(f): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
highrise07:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/top-stories/recruitment-scandal-rocks-efcc/
Saraki, daura and kyari are bent at killing magu. Buhari, you are to give orders to the above and not the reverse.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by adetayo234: 12:48am On Apr 11, 2017
ekems2017:
That is Magu that Buhari is dying for.
In as much as i dont like this legislators . I so much believe in most of their assessments. They know even more than the executives. If they tell you what is going on in Nigerian, you will weep.

And they are also part of "what is going on in Nigeria" that will make someone weep
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by Abbey2411(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Nigeria is dead long ago.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC by dasmyguy: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin useless country grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun / How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? / Getting Job After NYSC: How Long Is Too Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.