Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Another Nigerian Kid Accepted Into All 8 Ivy Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Nigerian Kid Accepted Into All 8 Ivy Schools (354 Views)

Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools / Chinaza Asiegbu Accepted Into 8 Ivy League Schools In US. Photos / Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Kid Accepted Into All 8 Ivy Schools by chimebube: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2017
Just few days back, we brought you reports of Olawunmi Akinlemibola, an intelligent Nigerian girl who was accepted into 14 American Universities, well here's another one.

The son of Nigerian immigrants, Jude Okonkwo was accepted to all eight Ivy League schools, joining a growing club of Nigerian teens who have achieved the distinction....Ifeoma White-Thorpe (class of 2017) Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna(class of 2016) Obinna Igbokwe, Harold Eke (class of 2015).

The 17-year-old Chaminade High School will have his pick of the elite schools — Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, Princeton University, the University of Pennsylvania and Yale University — and must
decide where to enroll by May, 1, 2017. "I’m so grateful that, after all of the work I’ve put in, I’m able to reap the benefits as well — and that all those who have helped and watched me see that hard work has truly paid off," said Okonkwo, who hopes to set a good example for his four younger siblings.

Okonkwo, the son of physicians, aspires to be a neurosurgeon and looked for schools with strong science and medical programs, including those with a combined bachelor’s degree and medical school acceptance. His unweight grade-point average is 98.9.

He also was accepted to Howard University in Washington, D.C.; Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore; Northeast Ohio Medical University’s baccalaureate-medical degree program; Stony Brook University; University of Missouri; Washington University in St. Louis and Wayne State University in Detroit.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/another-nigerian-kid-accepted-into-all.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Another Nigerian Kid Accepted Into All 8 Ivy Schools by MrRichy(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2017
A Nigerian is naturally ahead of you . congrats to the Lad..

oya... awon Tribal people over to you grin

(1) (Reply)

I Deprived Myself Of Social Life Just To Come Out With Best Grades - 2016/17 UNI / Change Of Course At Master's Level / Ibm Enterprise Storage Sales V5 C9020-567 Real Exam Questions 10% Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.