Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! (1968 Views)

Saying "I'm Born Again " Is Boastful / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by donnie(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Teensway:
For where? I'm a confirm atheist o. I left christianity at a young age. Before then, i was a guru in the bible that even the pastor doffs his hat for me. My friends and family were proud of me, they all called me pastor. I read different christian books, prayed in tongues, preached on the altar but everything changed. I read and understood too much of the bible and i became an atheist. 90% of those that are atheist understood the bible too much. Use your brain to understand your bible, then you will be free. You can't understand the bible and still be a christian, NEVER!!!

Haters/Repent Crew, stay off!

The bolded is your problem, you do not understand scripture with your brain. You are to believe with your heart. -Romans 10:10

Unfortunately, its unlikely that there's still hope for your repentance.

Heb 6:4-6 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by NoWorries7(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by NoWorries7(m): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2017
Teensway please stop lieing... To avoid the wrath of God.
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 12, 2017
donnie:

The bolded is your problem, you do not understand scripture with your brain. You are to believe with your heart. -Romans 10:10

Heb 6:4-6 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.
dear please don't say that he is still very much welcome in the family of Christ. brother we love you and we want you back Christ is still interested in You and I know you still need Christ
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by oaroloye(m): 1:25am On Apr 12, 2017
SHALOM!

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus
to those Jews which
believed on him,
"If ye continue
in my Word,
(then) are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you free."

YOU FAILED TO CONTINUE IN YAHSHUA'S WORD, THEREFORE YOU NEVER ATTAINED THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH.

Therefore you failed.

Instead of Assuming Responsibility for your Weakness, you blamed GOD.

What then is it that you think God owes you, that He withheld from you.
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 12, 2017
donnie:

I thought i said your type should stay off. One problem with you christians is you don't preach with evidence but with your illusions you call faith.
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by donnie(m): 6:00am On Apr 12, 2017
mina16:

dear please don't say that he is still very much welcome in the family of Christ. brother we love you and we want you back Christ is still interested in You and I know you still need Christ

smiley
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 12, 2017
mina16:

the pain of separation can never be understood I can't understand but I know that to live is Christ and to die is gain. you lost your dad fine but the bible said something in 1cor 10:13 even in rom 8:28 Christ feels our pains but all things worketh together for good to them that love God
when job lost everything what did he do he pressed on and sinneth not with his lips Job 2:1 my brother I feel your pain but that doesn't mean he doesn't exist he watched the early disciples die and those were the men that were called to glorious reign blessed is he among the men that overcommeth the world after his trials have ended he shall were a crown of life. the rain and sun falls and shines on both the wicked and Righteous but Christ in us is the hope of Glory
please brother you still need Jesus and he's still ready to mould you
Sister, you are heartless.
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by donnie(m): 6:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Teensway:
I thought i said your type should stay off. One problem with you christians is you don't preach with evidence but with your illusions you call faith.

Yea right ...and you tried your best to get our attention with your heading
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=Teensway post=55491792] Sister, you are heartless.[/quote I feel your pain
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by sonmvayina(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2017
I was born right the first time...don't need to be born again..

My religion is non delusional..

1 Like

Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by adelee777: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2017
this god i fasted and prayed to just for him to reveal himself but he didn't.

My bro, He revealed himselt, but u were not alert to note his presence. Dis was probably because u expected him in a particular manner, but he decided to show himself in another manner. Pls check 1 kings 11-12. D strong wind, the earthquake, the fire, and the still small voice. By human expectation u wld expect him in any or all of d previous 3, but he chose d last one. His ways r mysterious. God bless u bro.
Pls christians, christ has not sent us to condemn anyone. Dis habit of quickly casting pple into hell for having contrary views to us is not good.
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by being(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2017
@Teensway: I'm sure you know you are chasing shadows outside of Christ!
The Lord is good ALL the time! Can this be said of the idols you are running to?
Do you remember Job in d Bible?
You need to remember that everything happens for Good for dose who love God!
Faith isn't what you are struggling with- it's Love.
The devil hates you and every human with perfect hatred.
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by randomperson: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2017
mina16:

and also where is that written in the bible ??
Matthew 16:28
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2017
being:
@Teensway: I'm sure you know you are chasing shadows outside of Christ!
The Lord is good ALL the time! Can this be said of the idols you are running to?
Do you remember Job in d Bible?
You need to remember that everything happens for Good for dose who love God!
Faith isn't what you are struggling with- it's Love.
The devil hates you and every human with perfect hatred.
okay
Re: I'm Born Again! See What I Discovered! by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2017
Its so painful when you have done everything the bible ask you to do and still no constant result...
People argue when they have not experience the silence of Yahweh when He is sincerely Called upon for answers and solution in the name of Jesus. I know there are powers/energy/God but something's we so much believe are not Truth!! I will stop here

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Gorgeous Muslim Bridesmaid Dresses That Are Beyond Beautiful / Man Finds 'jesus' In His Laundry (PHOTO) / An Inspiring Story On The Depth Of Trust A Man Has In God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.