Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Some Of The Bible Error - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Of The Bible Error (506 Views)

The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Bible Error by mohamedali(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh6wUxrOE8I

The quran is the world's of god ..Please read it and save your self from the hell
Re: Some Of The Bible Error by mohamedali(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Some Of The Bible Error by Fmartin(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
wic weed op smook A .Oshogbo B. Sapele C. Suggest Ur Own
Re: Some Of The Bible Error by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
mohamedali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh6wUxrOE8I

The quran is the world's of god ..Please read it and save your self from the hell
of course it is the world's of god and not word of GOD

the worlds of god that permits me to shout allahu akbar and behead people

it also permits me to Bleep my cattle, release semen in it and then give the meat to my neigbhours as a very loving neighbour

the worlds of god is too legit

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Tithing Does Not Bring Favor / Who Is Behind This Roadblock? / Percentage Of Non-religious People In Europe Continues To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.