Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,947 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Can I Ever Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Ever Get A Job (1447 Views)

Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ever Get A Job by 377: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pls nairaland a friend is in need of urgent help. I have a degree in banking and finance from a university in the north and Msc in financial mathematics. I have been looking for a job no way. Can I ever get a job can someone pls help me am going down gradually cos of this. I have even applied for driving no way pls help me out. I can do anyjob don't care how small it is pls

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by jashar(f): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why not?

It may take awhile, but it will surely come.

undecided
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by Nkeiruka2015(f): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
377:
Pls nairaland a friend is in need of urgent help. I have a degree in banking and finance from a university in the north and Msc in financial mathematics. I have been looking for a job no way. Can I ever get a job can someone pls help me am going down gradually cos of this. I have even applied for driving no way pls help me out. I can do anyjob don't care how small it is pls
My dear you are not alone, I am sick of everything, let us keep on hoping and praying, some day God will remember us.
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by 377: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hope so my brother tho country just frustrating ones destiny.
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by mekyno777(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nkeiruka2015:
My dear you are not alone, I am sick of everything, let us keep on hoping and praying, some day God will remember us.
Sori all. If u can go out of Nigeria, pls do. If u go out of dis country, in an organise clime, u will see u are a bride, wit much talents, usefullness and opportunities in an enabling environment to succeed.
Gudluck!
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by Roseey0(f): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why not?

You can create one by starting something of your own.
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by Alexk2(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
You can still get your own job despite the Nigeria factor. Pls dont give up until your story change. Btw., God never give up on you.
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by joshboo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
yes u guys can. Real estate is the new gold brov& is enriching lives of Nigerians,if u in Lagos kindly send a mail to louisdee72@gmail.com, let's take it up from there.
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by HermesParis: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Roseey0:
Why not?
You can create one by starting something of your own.

Just keep qwayet undecided
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by obyrich(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
You can get a job. You will get a job.
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
How old is your friend?What are his /her grades like both in his/her undergraduate/Postgraduate Studies?

Does he/she have any Pre-NYSC experience?

What skills does he/she possess?

Where is he/she based?Is he/she based in Lagos(Something worth thinking about)

What Professional course has he/she undergone?

Is he/She ICAN/CFA certified?

I believe this questions are pertinent for your friend to answer if he/she wants a change.
377:
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by bolateeto25(f): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Do you know N2990 can change your life?
Do you know N2990 can change your finances?
Do you know with N2990 you can travel the world?
Do you use body cream or know someone who does?
Do you like perfume or know someone who does?
Do you use toothpaste or know someone who does?
Do you like cosmetics or have friends who do?
If you can answer YES to the above then you have been
sitting on a gold mine(fortune) without knowing.
ITS TIME TO TURN YOUR INTERESTS AND DAILY USE TO
MONEY.
I took that decision some months back and have been
enjoying the dividends since then.
No regrets. All you need is the passion and the willingness
to kick poverty out of your life.
ORIFLAME COSMETICS IS FULFILLING MY DREAMS OF A
BETTER LIFE.
I HAVE BEEN TURNING COSMETICS INTO MONEY.
I MAKE MONEY FROM HOME THE ORIFLAME WAY.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. LET ME SHOW YOU HOW I DID
IT.
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW YOUR LITTLE REGISTRATION FEE
CAN QUALIFY YOU FOR AN ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP
ABROAD.
IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN!
If you're interested, simply comment here 08057268982
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by CellTabRepairs: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why not? Sure you can but don't wait and waste!

Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by bossrillboss: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2017
mekyno777:

Sori all. If u can go out of Nigeria, pls do. If u go out of dis country, in an organise clime, u will see u are a bride, wit much talents, usefullness and opportunities in an enabling environment to succeed.
Gudluck!
...guy abeg if u get link to comot for this country in an organize clime abeg link me...naija don taya me nd I nid solutions
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by bossrillboss: 1:11am On Apr 11, 2017
HermesParis:

Just keep qwayet undecided
...lwkmd...guy u bad gan oooo
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by divinelove(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2017
377:

Try teaching mathematics na sure job
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by 377: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2017
The person stays in Abuja. He has a 2.1 in banking and finance and was doing ICAN but stopped due to money. if any one can help
even if it driving work please this life is really frustrating please help in Gods name pls
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by idee91: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2017
After bsc and msc fa......hustling to get a driving job......chai !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by Fortune212(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Try internet business and believe me you will not wait for government anymore, Come and learn:
Blogging
Information marketing
Affiliate Marketing
Sms code
Youtube Money making
Facebook cash
Website creation and designing etc

Call me on 08141539562 for details
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by rubyradiance(f): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
377:

If I start to talk you will shock,it's been 10years and it is now like a curse,not that my bsc is poor neither am I dull but all the same I bless God,I'm trying to raise some cash to learn tailoring now,when there's a will there will definitely be a way so let's keep on keeping on,,the sun will shine on us some day
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
377:
no
Re: Can I Ever Get A Job by SeekinAttention(f): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
377:

U can't.

Find ur way to the lagoon sharply b4 it's too late smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Dpr Update /past Questions / Immigrantion Recruiment / Do You Need Sage And Quickbooks Accounting Softwares Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.