Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? (3437 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by DaRapture: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2009
Yeah, I'm thinking about getting him into modelling. He loves to pose for the camera, and I think he has that model baby look about him. What do you think? And before anyone asks; NO he's not mixed. Both I and his mother are black, although I do have some mixture from like some great, great, great grand father waay back in my family tree.

Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2009
This confirms that you're KB1. undecided

And yes, your son is sooo cute. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by chiogo(f): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2009
OMG!!! He IS KB1!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL

The baby is cute tho.
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by skfa1: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2009
wow look at the last pics, he wants to play with that cat, that's cute.  cheesy   cheesy

Yes he is cute enough to be a model.

Pls can u throw ur baby to me via my computer, let me play with him for a min cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by oyinda3(f): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2009
i'm guessing this is your first born.

anyways, my answer to you is, MOST babies are cute as a button when they are born. your son is no exception to the millions of cute babies out there. imagine if they all immediately went off to find modelling agencies lmao.

i mean you can go for it, but seriously now undecided
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by HIO4: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2009
true. most babies are cute.
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2009
skfa1:

Pls can u throw your baby to me via my computer, let me play with him for a min cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked somebody call 9-1-1 tongue tongue
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Odunnu: 7:38am On Dec 30, 2009
I'v nt seen an 'un'cute baby all thru my adult life.All and not 'MOST' babies are cute.
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by oyinda3(f): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2009
Odunnu:

I'v nt seen an 'un'cute baby all thru my adult life.All and not 'MOST' babies are cute.

i was going to say that too. i've never seen a baby that wasn't cute either.
but you know there is always an exception in some corner of the world. undecided and there will always be a nairalander who will try to proove u wrong with the example of their baby cousin or neighbor, dats why i said "most"
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by akinbola2: 7:45am On Dec 30, 2009
Dont try it.REMEMBER MICHEAL JACKSON.ha ha ha.
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by sayso: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2009
Odunnu:

what world are you living in,some babies do not look cute during first 3 months,some don't even have hair not to mention smooth skin,but that cuty is so cute.
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by coolier(f): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2009
DaRapture:

NO he's not mixed.

The pics tell it all! But he's cute.
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by mrperfect(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2009
Can I see your picture to see how he could look in time to come wink
I don't want to make a mistake in my judgment.
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2009
skfa1:

Pls can u throw your baby to me via my computer, let me play with him for a min cheesy cheesy cheesy
cough @poster your baby is so cute but why do you want him to be a baby model?
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Odunnu: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2009
He has 2work 2earn his being called a Nigerian.
Khaki no be leathr
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2009
Very cute enough to be a good model . . .
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Hauwa1: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2009
rokiatu:

cough @poster your baby is so cute but why do you want him to be a baby model?

for dollars undecided maybe daddy works at burger kings undecided
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

for dollars undecided maybe daddy works at burger kings undecided

That is very untrue.
Can u imagine the possibility of good life for that child as well, when he grow up with such resume?
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Gabry(f): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2009
Poster, I say go for it if the baby likes being taken pictures.

Its good to expose your child to many different things. My mom brought me to music school, to art school, martial arts and any other thing which you could think off as a child and it kinda widen my horizons. Thats a good thing and it keeps yur child's brain active so Isay go ahead!

Hope you are involving your child more towards exposure and brain development instead of your own personal needs. undecided
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2009
He's cute enough to be a model in the country of samoa. cool
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by DaRapture: 2:25am On Dec 31, 2009
Gabry:

Poster, I say go for it if the baby likes being taken pictures.

Its good to expose your child to many different things. My mom brought me to music school, to art school, martial arts and any other thing which you could think off as a child and it kinda widen my horizons. Thats a good thing and it keeps yur child's brain active so Isay go ahead!

Hope you are involving your child more towards exposure and brain development instead of your own personal needs. undecided

Gabry, thank you for the kind words of support. I've been doing a search for a good child agency and am getting together a portfolio for him. grin
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by DaRapture: 2:29am On Dec 31, 2009
mama-gee:

He's cute enough to be a model in the country of samoa. cool

undecided Humm, that's a new one. I and my wife have gotten MANY times from folks that he looks like a Mulatto baby, or a hispanic baby, but this is the first Samoan one we've gotten. smiley
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Gabry(f): 2:33am On Dec 31, 2009
DaRapture:

Gabry, thank you for the kind words of support. I've been doing a search for a good child agency and am getting together a portfolio for him. grin

Oh wow! Thats so cool! U are indeed a parent. I plan to do the same when I have my own babies one day kiss
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by willyspace(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2010
Your baby is cute enough, try taking shots of him with some baby care products, then get the companies to view the shots, something good may come from there. Good Luck!
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 02, 2010
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by touchmeder: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2010
he is a very cute baby. is he sociable and happy in the presence of people and camera. make enquiries jare
na so e dey start it is well
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by mohawkchic(f): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2010
~He's adorable!!Have you given any thought to the Responsibility that comes w/ having your baby as a model? The discomforts,change in his routine. . how will it affect him?

~From what i've seen on a programme on telly about "Pushy Parents". . . Not implying you are! It takes a lot of commitment from the parent or carer of the child. . .from taking the perfect portfolio pics,the process of "go-see's" to land a contract,Registering/having an Agency and when you do finally cross those bridges,there's up & about schedules/different locations. . . it's a heck of a lot for a baby/toddler/child much more the adult who will have to dedicate time to endeavour all the AP'S and whatever process it entails!! It's a full time Job!

~I've entertained the idea myself. . .overzealous encouraging compliments from friends & family about how much of a natural my son is in front of the camera when i share his pics got to my head & i thought "Why Not"!! -I even considered auditioning for a couple of "Child Model Search" that was held around my area. . .good thing is i saw this programme before the idea was seeded in my head! What a shocker! It "Shine my eye" as you folks say. . .I'm content w/ letting him "model" in front of the cam of me. . .I take heaps of pics of him doing his "thing"/mocking about- Truth be told,he has his moments when he's into it but he gets bored easily. . .I'm more fixated w/ the idea of taking pics of him every chance i get. . .I have some professionally taken every year of his Life . . .Something for me/him/his children to flip back over the years. . .have a giggle"Aww/Aaah" Moments!! You seem to have quite a collection of your son yourself. . .

~Here's Food or thought i was left with!! In a suitation wherein the child cant make the decision for themselves,havent shown interest in whatever it is. . .you have to ask yourself "Who are you really doing it for?"! You or the child?!
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by whitesturd(f): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
OMG wao what a cute little darling.im so in luv with this baby smiley.he realy deserves to go into all these baby modelling stuffs cos even all the babies we see on all these TV Adverts these days are not this cute.
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 03, 2010
as long as its all done in fun and games AND WITH REPUTABLE AGENCIES then why not.
the minute it becomes a burden or too much then give it up.

depending on where you live, you will find from a few to thousands of model agencies in your country.
some of the greatest looking kids are sh-it to work with and vice versa. also the child has to be comfortable in different surrounding like photo studios and around strange people.

last but not least, if possible, put 60% or more of the fee in a saving account until the child turn 18/21yrs old.

castings are all about finding the right face for the right product. . . . . . . even a fat chubby ugly kids can be successful as model.
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by THEAMAKA1: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2010
KB1!!! LOL
i remember that "beautiful black queens" thread and you posted all the same pics as him.
hahahaha thats when i knew.
welcome back, i knew you were banned or something.

cute baby.
but mama-gee don't let his head get too big. you already know.
if you say his baby looks kenyan now he'll probably start shouting. cheesy
Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by DaRapture: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2010
Ok, I entered him into a contest recently and today I got an e-mail telling me that out of thousands of entries he was chosen as one of only a handful of kids to go onto the next round.  wink

This is the picture in which did it for him:

Re: Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model? by DaRapture: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2010
THE.AMAKA:

KB1!!! LOL
i remember that "beautiful black queens" thread and you posted all the same pics as him.
hahahaha thats when i knew.
welcome back, i knew you were banned or something.

cute baby.
but mama-gee don't let his head get too big. you already know.
if you say his baby looks kenyan now he'll probably start shouting. cheesy

smiley I had you foold big time up until then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Call Police On Their Wives / R-kelly Saga And The Role Of Good Parenting / Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.