Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This (35037 Views)

My Partner And I Are Fertile But Can't Still Conceive! / 3 Myths On Pimples You Believe But Are Not True / 10 Habits That Makes You Age Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by sou1p1an0(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
couple with groom happens wen two lesbians finally know dat dey need a man to get dem drilled properly while couple with bride, is wen we hav bro adam and bro steve who now know dat there is no substitute for toto in lyf...
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by ademasta(m): 2:02am On Apr 11, 2017
Good
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by mathy2p2: 2:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Who you eep, you don't baff?

Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by lovingyouhun: 4:05am On Apr 11, 2017
Dottore:
Op in written English as well as other languages, there's what is called "paragraphs". It's makes long write up less boring and scary.
If you no wan read am, you rest! OK thank you.
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by femi4: 4:52am On Apr 11, 2017
AimingIncognito:
I want to get married/get pregnant this year(amen) but no serious boo yet.

I'm on my bed, oya comma marry me grin
BTW i'm a good girl/take home to mama.

If you are a good/responsible guy(age 30and above pls).
Pm me,let us date,get married and have plenty beautiful kids. grin

Don't worry if you are not too 'good looking', i've got that part covered.

Note:age range is #basedOnLifeExperience/Logistics lipsrsealed
Are you rich?
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by ijayebonyi(f): 5:44am On Apr 11, 2017
Thanks for your efforts
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by alabyte8: 6:02am On Apr 11, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
fertility in men does not drop after 40yrs, a man can pregnant a woman ever after 70 yrs.

***Can pregnant a woman?
Chai!!!
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by OlaSpeaker(m): 6:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
fertility in men does not drop after 40yrs, a man can pregnant a woman ever after 70 yrs.
This is Science bro not what you think or perceived
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by Tenny05(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Dottore:
Op in written English as well as other languages, there's what is called "paragraphs". It's makes long write up less boring and scary.
Cairman, check youself first before correcting others. The write-up has been spaced accordingly, so, no need of paragraph.
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by ericuzor(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2017
Nozzydiamond:
Nice one...

In other news I want to sell my phone...

https://www.nairaland.com/3732579/infinix-hot-note-3-sell
how much
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by Yankiss(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
That it drops doesn't mean men become infertile at 40. It means that the virility reduces. That is fact. A boy of 18 to 29 is more virile than he will be when he reaches say 40 or 50.
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by HerExcellency0(f): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Interesting news but on the other hand

For your beauty counseling and products...also ur bridal makeup nd other beauty transformation all at Highergrades beauty world.07084054427
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by AimingIncognito(f): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2017
femi4:
Are you rich?

I'm comfortable tongue
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by mu2sa2: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
He says fertility drops, not that men over the age of 40 are infertile. I understand that only a single sperm cell is required to fertilize an ovum. So in theory even if a man produces only one viable sperm cell in a discharge he is still fertile, but in reality to have a chance in impregating a woman you must produce viable sperm cell in several millions. A 70- year old may infact be more fertile than a 30-year old.
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2017
lonelydora:
Op, use paragraphs nah.

Ohhhhh, is that why some men prefer Big women?

Meanwhile
hahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by XKZ(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2017
edymonte:

Are your periods irregular like PHCN power?
If your period is off by a couple of days, that is not a problem as it ‎happens to the best of us, but if it is so irregular that you don’t ‎even bother to keep track of it anymore, then, that is a big problem ‎because irregular ovulation accounts for 30 to 40 percent of ALL ‎infertility cases.

Is your monthly period a nuclear war?
Many of us experience pain when we have our periods but if the ‎pain is extreme, it might indicate underlying present or future ‎conditions like hormonal imbalances, endometriosis, fibroids and ‎polyps which threaten fertility. If you notice blood in your urine or ‎bowel movements, that could mean you have un-diagnosed ‎endometriosis which might be the source of the pain. ‎Many infertile women present with these conditions much more ‎than their fertile counterparts.

Do you have very light monthly bleeding
In as much as you might be happy that your period is light and ‎maybe not even up to the usual 5 days, what you should know is ‎that your monthly period is because of the shedding of your uterine ‎lining. So, if you have light bleeding, it means you don’t have much ‎of a uterine wall to shed. Bear in mind that the wall is where ‎implantation occurs and if the embryo doesn’t have ‘solid ground’ ‎to implant into, that can lead to fertility issues.

Is your cycle much longer than 28 days...or less?
It is imperative that a woman's monthly cycle be between 28 to 32 ‎days for their fertility. A 28-day cycle allows plenty of time for the ‎egg to mature properly and gives enough time for implantation, ‎leaving ample time in case implantation is required. So, if the cycle ‎is shorter or much longer, this normal window is missed. Fertility ‎can be reduced by up to 50% in such cases.‎

http://airtel.laffhub.com/blog/what-makes-you-believe-that-you-are-fertile

What's normal?

The menstrual cycle, which is counted from the first day of one ‎period to the first day of the next, isn't the same for every woman. ‎Menstrual flow might occur every 21 to 35 days and last two to ‎seven days. For the first few years after menstruation begins, long ‎cycles are common. However, menstrual cycles tend to shorten ‎and become more regular as you age.

Your menstrual cycle might be regular — about the same length ‎every month — or somewhat irregular, and your period might be ‎light or heavy, painful or pain-free, long or short, and still be ‎considered normal. Within a broad range, "normal" is what's ‎normal for you.

www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/womens-health/in-depth/menstrual-cycle/art-20047186

Timing

Every month, your body prepares to get pregnant . One ovary ‎releases an egg. Hormones rise and fall.

This is your menstrual cycle. It starts on the first day of your last ‎period and ends on the first day of your next period. Though the ‎average cycle is 28 days long, anything between 21 and 45 days is ‎considered normal. That's a 24-day difference.

For the first year or two after menstruation begins, women tend to ‎have longer cycles that don't start at the same time every month. ‎Older women often have shorter, more consistent cycles.‎

http://www.webmd.com/women/guide/normal-period
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by ennytcathy(f): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2017
[b]op is there any drug for a lady in her last 40 to fertilize...... cry
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by Nozzydiamond(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
ericuzor:
how much
55k last
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by ericuzor(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nozzydiamond:

55k last
can I see pix
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by Nozzydiamond(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2017
ericuzor:
can I see pix
Location Uyo.
I will send it
Re: ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This by pitchez: 5:27am On Apr 12, 2017
Stem cells are undifferentiated cells that are present in the embryonic, fetal, and adult stages of life and give rise to differentiated cells that make up the building blocks of tissue and organs.

The major characteristics of stem cells are (a) self-renewal (the ability to extensively proliferate), (b) clonality (usually arising from a single cell), and (c) potency (the ability to differentiate into different cell types)

Due to their unlimited source and high differentiation potential, stem cells are considered as potentially new therapeutic agents for the treatment of infertility.

Phytoscience Stem Cell products, when ingested, will develop various numbers of specialized cells including male and female gametes suggesting their potential use in reproductive medicine.

During past few years a considerable progress in the derivation of male germ cells from plant stem cells has been made. In addition, plant stem cell-based strategies for ovarian regeneration and oocyte production have been proposed as future clinical therapies for treating infertility in women.

During past few years a considerable progress in the derivation of male germ cells from plant stem cells has been made. This process provide a desirable model for elucidating underlying molecular mechanism of male germ cell development and potential strategies for producing haploid germ cells for the treatment of male infertility.

Spermatogenesis is a complex process by which spermatogonial stem cells (SSC) self-renew and differentiate into haploid spermatozoa. In mammals, this process takes place in the seminiferous tubules of testis, which provide a functional niche for male germ cells and involve three major stages: mitosis, meiosis, and spermiogenesis. Errors at any stage of spermatogenesis can result in subfertility and infertility.

Phytoscience Stem Cell products are a potential tool for the treatment of male infertility due to their ability to differentiate into male gametes and capacity to restore male fertility.

Call/Whatsapp: 08032804500

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Garlic You Should Know / We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha / 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.