Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,675 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Alex Iwobi Dropped From Arsenal 1st Team: Sent To U23s - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Dropped From Arsenal 1st Team: Sent To U23s (615 Views)

Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / Lateef Omidiji Jr Dropped From AFCON Squad, He Reacts / Agu & Aina dropped from Nigeria's final World Cup list. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Iwobi Dropped From Arsenal 1st Team: Sent To U23s by Pavarotti: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2017

Nigerian Midfield jewel Alex Iwobi has been dropped from the Arsenal 1st team and will not be in the squad to face crystal palace according to various reports in England . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/alex-iwobi-dropped-arsenal-1st-team-sent-u23s/
Re: Alex Iwobi Dropped From Arsenal 1st Team: Sent To U23s by Radiohead6(f): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Because of that his hot GF pic he uploaded on Twitter grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Dropped From Arsenal 1st Team: Sent To U23s by Icon79(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
And I will post exactly the same comment I posted on yahoo news on this article:

It's definitely time for Arsene Wenger to retire. The man has lost his touch. On hand he's begging for Arsenal to move mountains to ensure that they offer an average player like Oxlade Chamberline a new contract; yet he's demoting a potential super start like Alex Iwobi to the B team. How does that makes sense

That's why Arsenal will not win another league title with Arsene Wenger in charge. Mark my words! The man has lost his touch.

O pari
Re: Alex Iwobi Dropped From Arsenal 1st Team: Sent To U23s by mexxmoney: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
He is concentrating more on his babe's curves than on improving his career. I saw this Coming a long time ago. Iwobi, reset ur brain and get ur priorities right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did You know These Are The 7 Biggest Stadiums In The World? / Chelsea Fc Anthem (for All Chelsea Fans) / Premier League End Of Term (season) Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.