Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS (42909 Views)

Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria, Sell Gift Cards And Airtime For Cash / Be A Data And Airtime Reseller Free Training / 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Gentlevin: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
Today makes it my 7th time of purchase from d op....just bought mtn 2gig and delivered sharp sharp.....
Today makes it my 8th time of purchase ....I just bought mtn 3gig data....and as usual , he delivered fast......
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by modelsms(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2018
ekeni01:
What about Airtel?
None for now..
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by udomma1005(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
The guy is good to go, just did biznezz with him, it landed at de speed of light �����
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Gentlevin: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gentlevin:
Today makes it my 8th time of purchase ....I just bought mtn 3gig data....and as usual , he delivered fast......
yeah today makes it my 9th time of purchase...just got Mtn 2gig and got delivered.....
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Otses(f): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Just bought 4gig of MTN for two of my numbers and I received the data immediately I did the transfer.
It was nice doing business, and I intend doing more with you
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by HeWrites(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2018
I go try this guy next week..
Wanna do 10gb
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by smscruize(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2018
PHONE NUMBER DATABASE

We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

Nationwide database: N24,999.
State database: N6,999
LGA: N2,500

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by buskie13(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
I received mine almost immediately after I paid,looking to doing more business with you
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Georgry(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2018
what is the validity of sme data? is it really 3 month? please reply,i am really intrested.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by modelsms(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Georgry:
what is the validity of sme data?
is it really 3 month?
please reply,i am really intrested.

Yes sir.
Thanks.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Doctormarrvin: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Where is the phone number?
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by modelsms(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
O9O96300200
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
the guy is legit. got my data in less than a minute.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
I decided to give them a trial after i read some of the testimonies.
Then i made a payment for MTN 1GB.
Within an interval of 3minutes, i got an SMS from 131 that a data of 1014MB has been shared to me with 3months validity.
Partnerbiz and modelsms are legit and trusthworthy.
Give them a trial, you wont regret a bit of it.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by getbizy: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
I was skeptical until i read the testimonies here and decided to give it a shot. The data was right on time. It's hard to find such legit people. Thumbs up Sir. pls patronize him o he is real
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by calabaman(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2018
OP is legit.

Just did biz with him and he delivered.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by BiafranBushBoy: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys, I just bought data from the op.

Did it take more than 2 mins? I doubt so.

He is the real deal when it comes to speed and delivery.

I hope to buy more.

#Biafranbushboy.

1 Like

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2018
modelsms:
thanks for your patronage

Tnx for the Data (500mb.) Credited to my data acc
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by modelsms(m): 6:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Doctormarvin:
O9O96300200
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by snowden9(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2018
The main comment I was actually looking out for from buyers is to know if it's really 3month validity cos I'm a bit skeptical about that part. Buyers can you confirm?

1 Like

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Forceup(f): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
snowden9:
The main comment I was actually looking out for from buyers is to know if it's really 3month validity cos I'm a bit skeptical about that part. Buyers can you confirm?
It's valid for 90 days, but it can be finished before then.. The mtn factor.

But he's legit, he delivers.

1 Like

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2018
100% Truth,I have witnessed it by myself
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
modelsms:
BUY CHEAPEST ETISALAT/ MTN/ GLO DATA !

ETISALAT PRICE LIST
250MB at 300 naira.
600MB at 500.
1GB at 700.
2GB at 1300.
2.5GB at 1700.
3GB at 2000.
4GB at 2600.
5GB at 3100.
7.5GB at 4600.
10GB at 6000.
15GB at 9000.

ETISALAT data Validity is 30 days. To check ETISALAT data balance, dial *229*9#.

MTN PRICE LIST

250MB at 300 naira.
500MB at 400.
1GB at 650.
2GB at 1200.
3GB at 1700.
4GB at 2200.
5GB at 2600.
10GB at 4900.

MTN data validity is 90 days. To check MTN data balance dial *461*6#

GLO PRICE LIST

Data is credited in 3 minutes.

We may send your data while you pay upon confirmation. This is for serious and credible buyers only.

CONTACTS:
Call, sms, whatsapp or flash us on O9096300200.

Click below to Whatsapp directly.

https:///send?phone=2349096300200

We will call you back if you flash us.

Contact us for other data volumes.

Data works on all phones, tabs, modems,
computers etc.

PAYMENTS
You could pay us in cash at our office, Shop 7 Student Centre, in University of Nigeria,(UNN) Enugu Campus,
Enugu State.

OR

You could pay to any of our Bank Accounts.

OR

You could also pay with recharge cards (costlier)

NOTE: We buy data in bulk from Etisalat/MTN and sell in smaller units.

A trial will convince you.
Thank you.
Brought to you by SPEEDY CONNECTIONS, Shop 7 Student Centre, University of Nigeria (UNN) Enugu Campus, Enugu State.
It's 100% truth ooo.I transfer #650 to his First bank Account, and in a matter of a minute he has credited my Line with 1gig.he's tested and trusted, Keep it up guy,pls never compromise or relent your effort!
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by chimauga(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2018
What is the diff in real price from the network, very little, non motivated. Like mtn gives u 750mb for 500naira but can get 970 mb at your 650 naira, so what is the gain? 30 naira?
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by modelsms(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
chimauga:
What is the diff in real price from the network, very little, non motivated. Like mtn gives u 750mb for 500naira but can get 970 mb at your 650 naira, so what is the gain? 30 naira?

Hi, thanks for stopping by.

But you are highly mistaken.

The 500mb you alluded to is given for A WEEK only plus 250mb that can be used AT NIGHT only.

If you were a netizen you ought to have known that the higher the VALIDITY of any data, the higher the price. So any network can easily give you for instance, 1gb at 100 naira valid for 1 day.

That way you will be forced to use it up that day or renew it.
They know what they are doing.

So go and check the price of data that is valid for one month and not valid for 1 WEEK .

Now look at these:

They sell 1.5gb at 1200 now with 30 days validity. We sell 2gb at same 1200 with 90 days validity.

They sell 5gb at 3500 with 30 days validity whereas we sell same 5gb at 2600 or 2700 (depending) with 90 days validity.

Assuming you buy 5gb at 2600, you are saving 900 and also gaining extra 60 days validity.

Those that have been buying it aren't dunces.

Thanks and have a lovely day.
You can always flash us and get a call back.

2 Likes

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by veekid(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2018
modelsms:

I am sorry about that. That Problem is peculiar to Etisalat only.

It's unfortunate that Etisalat made it in a way that only the previous seller could remove you so that your line will be free to get data from others. I have emailed them few times concerning this yet they have refused to do something about it.

I will still look at what to do about that. It appears the only way now is to get a new sim.
Thanks for stopping by.
I just got a new etisalat sim; Wana buy data from resellers like you; buh I was told it can't be done due to etisalat wadeva that I've been buying from someone before; I tried talking to the man it's a new sim; after he tried it again and was like I should stop playing games with him, so I bought a new sim from him hoping he could do the purchase for me, it's still the same thing; so I have two etisalat sim cards now (new) and I wanna buy data on one. Here's my question, have you encountered such? If yes; what's the solution cos I've tried talking to Dr customer care and it was hopeless, also I lld love to buy from you ..... Thanks in advance
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by modelsms(m): 5:32am On Mar 12, 2018
vekid:

I just got a new etisalat sim; Wana buy data from resellers like you; buh I was told it can't be done due to etisalat wadeva that I've been buying from someone before; I tried talking to the man it's a new sim; after he tried it again and was like I should stop playing games with him, so I bought a new sim from him hoping he could do the purchase for me, it's still the same thing; so I have two etisalat sim cards now (new) and I wanna buy data on one. Here's my question, have you encountered such? If yes; what's the solution cos I've tried talking to Dr customer care and it was hopeless, also I lld love to buy from you ..... Thanks in advance

Yours might just be a technical issue.

Ordinarily, it should work on the new sim.

Again, the special arm of the customer care could help you resolve the issue by delisting you.

Flash us for more info.
Thanks.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Plawrentino(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mescopaul:
Hmm! The last time I bought data from these sme's stuffs, I was duped beyond recognition...paid but got no data.

Once beaten, twice shy.

i was once duped too
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Syphax(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Just bought from him. He's genuine.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by mayor2013: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is guy is 200% genuine. No time wasted he delivered fast. Keep up the good work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

NEW AND USED IPHONE PRICELIST / Steps To Transfer Money From An ATM Machine To Any Bank Account In Nigeria / USA Used Dell E6420 Core I5 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.