Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,359 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Between BBA/BBN And Gulder Ultimate Search... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Between BBA/BBN And Gulder Ultimate Search... (695 Views)

Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies / Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? / Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between BBA/BBN And Gulder Ultimate Search... by JoshuaKay(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Believe me, Gulder Ultimate Search is a show you always anticipate to see the next episode. When it started in 2004, it was something unusual and it was breathtaking.
GUS brings out the cultural richness and values of any location it makes use of, and it also requires display of absolute intelligence by the participants. It is filled with adventures and suspense.

Big Brother Africa or Big Brother Naija on the other hand to me is not worth it. For those of you that watched the just concluded BBN from A-Z, apart from getting entertained and display of absolute immorality; just be sincere, what did you learn from it?
My opinion though, I might be wrong about my conception of the show afterall.

The question here now is...
"Which is the better show between BBA/BBN and GUS?"

Your views...
Re: Between BBA/BBN And Gulder Ultimate Search... by AmazingElla(f): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Guilder ultimate search is way better and more challenging, educative and suspense filled. You have to be intelligent, smart and strong to survive.

1 Like

Re: Between BBA/BBN And Gulder Ultimate Search... by JoshuaKay(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
AmazingElla:
Guilder ultimate search is way better and more challenging, educative and suspense filled. You have to be intelligent, smart and strong to survive.

Exactly
Re: Between BBA/BBN And Gulder Ultimate Search... by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2017
The truth of the matter I don't see anything in the two shows apart from entertainment. The only show that's worth is who wants to be a millionaire game show
Re: Between BBA/BBN And Gulder Ultimate Search... by JoshuaKay(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
asuustrike2009:
The truth of the matter I don't see anything in the two shows apart from entertainment. The only show that's worth is who wants to be a millionaire game show

Bruh, if u really watch GUS, you'd agree with me that there's more to it than just entertainment.
Though WWTBAM is another great show.
Re: Between BBA/BBN And Gulder Ultimate Search... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
JoshuaKay:

Bruh, if u really watch GUS, you'd agree with me that there's more to it than just entertainment.
Though WWTBAM is another great show.
I watched it and it's just entertainment just like fear factor were people are given task to do the imaginable

(1) (Reply)

Should Big Brother Naija Be Banned? / Who Remembers Watching Telematch In Those Days / Pay-tv Battle Heats Up As DSTV Adopts Free Internet-based Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.