Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why I Decided Be To My Own Boss After Nysc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why I Decided Be To My Own Boss After Nysc (861 Views)

Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Decided Be To My Own Boss After Nysc by Hephzibahmusic: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why I made a decision to be my own boss
 I graduated from the university 2014 and I was to deployed to serve in bayelsa and all through my service year I was longing, hoping and praying to work in an oil company.
  I decided to try luck one particular day, dusted and modified my cv and I went to Shell to submit my C.V
 To my surprise I was not even giving the privilege to speak with with the gate man ,I was treated like trash because av gat not recommendation from the governor or all dis politician baba isale.  I left there disappointed but I trust GOD plans for my life which will give me an expected end
      I came bck to lagos and I decided to build up a skill in Cinematography which is my passion
   Now am doing what I love (Cinematography ) and am I moving  towards fulfillment
You too can build up a skill today in ICT or any other field today. It will surprise you how cheap it is to be a professional in ICT

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided Be To My Own Boss After Nysc by chi005: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2017
The decisions you make todat will determine your tomorrow. Invest in your future. Build up skills in 9 professional ICT Courses. cheapest you can ever get
See banner above for details
Re: Why I Decided Be To My Own Boss After Nysc by Hephzibahmusic: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Photography and Web development class starts by 11 am today at our lekki center. Don't miss this opportunity. Build up a skill , Build up your future
Re: Why I Decided Be To My Own Boss After Nysc by Hephzibahmusic: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
Build today and rest tomorrow
Learn today and own tomorrow

Re: Why I Decided Be To My Own Boss After Nysc by Hephzibahmusic: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Build today and rest tomorrow
Learn today and own tomorroww

(1) (Reply)

Despite Being Pastor Adeboye’s Son, I Was Grilled For 8 Hours To Secure PA Job / Mandela Washington Fellowship 2020 For Young African Leaders / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.