Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife (53860 Views)

Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Bhelamblog(m): 5:03am On Jul 03, 2018
A Young man is currently confused after loosing his job, his client. Now According to him, He had some business to do with the man but then his wife was trynna bang him, So he turned her down, Only for the Husband to call him days after that he has lost his job, and should refund the money he was paid...

The confused guy shared the story on his page, And Some people are liking it to the story of Joseph, Anyway see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-get-sacked-by-his-boss-after-he.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Nbote(m): 5:25am On Jul 03, 2018
D wife obviously cooked up a story for her hubby.. Fear women.. Story of Joseph and Portipher's wife comes to mind.. U dey lucky ur own no end for prison

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Nukilia: 5:28am On Jul 03, 2018
Na today!
Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by donstan18: 5:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Me......Thinking and trying to see reasons why I should believe this fake story.

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Partnerbiz3: 5:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Maybe she told him you are having advances at him....

7 Likes

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:39am On Jul 03, 2018
thats why i usually like doing deals with unmarried guys. married men are just too pvssywhipped. i have had deals fall through when guys changed their minds because "my wife thinks..."

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by NwaJozi: 5:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Movie tittle?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by MartinCorridon: 5:52am On Jul 03, 2018
NwaJozi:
Movie tittle?

Don't mind them.

Thesaurus: Synonym for Twitter story = Movie script

Joro Olumofin is also a prolific writer who might soon win a Nobel for Bad Writing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by HeWrites(m): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2018
undecided

Mumu want to trend.

Oya collect your 1 hour trend and let us rest.

I hope your followers increase sha?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Kelamma(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2018
I dey fear some of our married women of today. I wonder what they will teach their children.
No morals whatsoever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Khd95(m): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Oniro oshi
Twitter people and their pathetic lies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by pressplay411(m): 6:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Potiphar moves. Lol
Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Amarabae(f): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Fake story..
He is looking for sugar mummies

18 Likes

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by cyndy1000(f): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Maybe the wife is actually the portipha wife's the Present day
Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Auladimeji1: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2018
undecided angry lies

10 Likes

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by loadedvibes: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2018
The woman don lick the husband ear.. and whisper things

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by kidman96(m): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Abi you were toasting her and she told her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by jaymejate: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Those wey wan de fvck us because they are the boss
JAAPAAA

3 Likes

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
The day I believe any online story is the day Nigeria will break up.

So many fake stories online

7 Likes

Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by lilfreezy: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Just for the Retweet. Twitter peeps can lie ehn
Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Paperwhite(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Give it to him-a man of honour! That is the mannest of all men.I'm encourage by a man of principle like this.How it's wish other men can take stands like this.
Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Exponental(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Congrats...... Joseph in the making!
Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by Obierika(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Really?
Re: Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2018
SEE YOU BETTER GO AND SEX HER TO REGAIN YOUR JOB BACK, IF YOU THINK YOU WANT TO BE LIKE JOSEPH TAKE NOTE THAT YOU CAN NEVER BECOME PRIME MINISTER AS JOSEPH WAS IN EGYPT DURING THE REIGN OF PHARAOH, THIS IS NIGERIA AND NOT EGYPT

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feeling Used And Dumped! / Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 / Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.