Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets (1382 Views)

Bobrisky Signs Contract Worth Millions With Hairnyph As Their Ambassador(pics) / #BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets) / Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by sexyYBMB: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2017
This is a great news to Efe and his fans.
As Nigeria’s leading political party APC seem to pick interest in the BBnaija 2017 winner and his popular slang “ based on logistics”
See tweets below

http://bluejamz.com.ng/2017/04/10/apc-willing-to-make-efe-their-ambassador-see-tweets/

Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by GloriaNinja(f): 12:59am On Apr 11, 2017
WHO CARES? ENOUGH OF THIS EFE NEWS ALREADY, AGA EGBURU YA NAMA.

1 Like

Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by SIRmanjar(m): 1:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Hahahahaha!Funny news.if true efe shuld get redy to see the other side of his fans..Nigerians go too hate am ehh. sad

1 Like

Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by Gistandgbedu(m): 1:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Abi na

1 Like

Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by Godemcee(m): 2:13am On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO CARES? ENOUGH OF THIS EFE NEWS ALREADY, AGA EGBURU YA NAMA.
Lol u they vex oh,message me on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by GloriaNinja(f): 2:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Godemcee:
Lol u they vex oh,message me on whatsapp
but I don't have your whatsapp number, i lost it

1 Like

Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by GloriaNinja(f): 2:29am On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
do u still use same number?

1 Like

Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by Godemcee(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
send me urs
Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by GloriaNinja(f): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Godemcee:
send me urs
Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by DCONE1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Hahahahaha!Funny news.if true efe shuld get redy to see the other side of his fans..Nigerians go too hate am ehh. sad
wehdone spokesperson of the Fedral Republic of Nigeria..... who told you that its all Nigerians that would hate him....do you know if it is the continuation of GODs blessings and grace in His life....being an APC member does not actually mean you are a Bad person,...There are GOOD and BAD people everywhere irrespective to the group or political party you belong,your decision and choice make you and breaks you.
Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by SIRmanjar(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
DCONE1:
wehdone spokesperson of the Fedral Republic of Nigeria..... who told you that its all Nigerians that would hate him....do you know if it is the continuation of GODs blessings and grace in His life....being an APC member does not actually mean you are a Bad person,...There are GOOD and BAD people everywhere irrespective to the group or political party you belong,your decision and choice make you and breaks you.
Guy efe fanz are mostly ibos,south south and a small number of yorubas and northerners so most of hiz fans are pdp people.
For now anytin apc is a big setback.Tell me any good apc member u know.Iz it oshiomole abi kano govnr or amode?None,so frend dey are all bad people.
Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by Godemcee(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
clear the number before all this nairaland Bleep boys go start to they add u
Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by GloriaNinja(f): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Godemcee:
u are right but I wanted to send it to u through nairaland mail but it wasn't working
Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by DCONE1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Guy efe fanz are mostly ibos,south south and a small number of yorubas and northerners so most of hiz fans are pdp people.
For now anytin apc is a big setback.Tell me any good apc member u know.Iz it oshiomole abi kano govnr or amode?None,so frend dey are all bad people.
Who gave you the moral right to play GOD and determine who is Good or Bad ...? Eeehm....smh...I now know your problem...it is politically affiliated....and its seems like you have turn into Efes champeign manger or you are Working in Census to know places and number of people that voted for efe.....I'm not From the East ,south or west but I voted for efe ..- am sure there are many people that are not from where you mention that voted for Efe....change your mindset and upgrade your way of thinking....just a humble advice.
Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by DCONE1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Godemcee:
I don already copy and store the number down...hahahahaha grin grin grin....I have no use for it... just keeping it safe for the fvc.K boys if they want to use it.... grin
Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by Godemcee(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
u are right but I wanted to send it to u through nairaland mail but it wasn't working
messaged u already
Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by Godemcee(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
DCONE1:
I don already copy and store the number down...hahahahaha grin grin grin.....sorry no vexxxxxxx.... grin
abeg oh,leave my bae
Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by DCONE1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Godemcee:
abeg oh,leave my bae
NOooooo Way...lol hahahaha .....your own don finish grin....make I go send one hot love text give her....and also distribute to Fuc.k Boiz International Co-Operation (FBIC)....grin
.Hahahahah Just joking ....I was just pulling your legs...grin
Re: APC Willing To Make Efe Their Ambassador? See Tweets by Godemcee(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
DCONE1:
NOooooo Way...lol hahahaha .....your own don finish grin....make I go send one hot love text give her....and also distribute to Fuc.k Boiz International Co-Operation (FBIC)....grin
.Hahahahah Just joking ....I was just pulling your legs...grin
Lol aiit man

(1) (Reply)

Biography About Nigerian Liberian Base Hip Hop Artist Fil / Major Cause Of Death Among Nollywood Actors Revealed By Actor Muyiwa Ademola / Mercy Aigbe & Her Mother? Caption This Mercy Aigbe Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.