Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Learn From My Mistake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn From My Mistake (517 Views)

lol / Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) / How To Identify And Learn From Your Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From My Mistake by igbanbajo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
Removed.
Re: Learn From My Mistake by igbanbajo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2009
Removed.
Re: Learn From My Mistake by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2009
what has YOUR bad choice got to do with NL
Re: Learn From My Mistake by igbanbajo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2009
Removed.
Re: Learn From My Mistake by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2009
igbanbajo:

MrPrsdent

People like you are the reason many people now avoid NAIRALAND.

If you read my post carefully, you'd find out that I was trying to warn others from towing the same route. This way, the world would be a better place to live in. All you need to do is to try and use your brain to understand and not your harsh tongue/fingers (to type).

i only have a problem with you requesting for your DAFT thread to be put on the front page.
If you made adequate inquiries before renting that room,you would have found out the power situation in that area is a disgrace.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Please What Is The Future Of Our Children? / Education Will Yield More Revenue Than Oil / Graduate Trainees And Marketing Executives Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.