Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerians Please What Is The Future Of Our Children? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Please What Is The Future Of Our Children? (518 Views)

Nigerians Please Help Me Please / New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! / Nigerians, Please I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Please What Is The Future Of Our Children? by Enukpelebe: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
I need help to this question of mine,i care to know cos I am afraid,what my eyes are seeing if not corrected not by mere speaking rather by Action will ruin many of us when we get to old age eooo,I feel we re on the wrong passage of making life better for our children in future this was not how the future we re living now was prepared by our Ancestors,please Nairalanders do let me see ur replies,the summarry from replies will be publish on sun newspaper thnx
Re: Nigerians Please What Is The Future Of Our Children? by Alagbado(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2010
He who tears the garment of honour wears the mask of disgrace. Indeed the values of childhood has been lost especially with the present crop of TOO BUSY parents. Pls this is to our young parents, train ur yards well.

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best Contribution One Should Make In His/her Life? / Graduate Trainees And Marketing Executives Wanted / Earthquake Revief Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.