Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply (3451 Views)

Wizkid Hilarious Reply To Bobrisky (photo) / Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers / See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply by Okpuamu(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-YRQ-6V89xmE/WOyXOqXRvNI/AAAAAAAAAi8/3uMEmoIoGF46Z7WoBS5uEXi-YtNE3F9PwCLcB/s320/PicsArt_04-11-09.14.25.jpg[/img]

Lol. Like for Real?

If you searched Google for the result, Can You Unsuck A Penis? You will be surprised by the number of websites that have this particular answer..

http://gistrealm..com.ng/2017/04/can-you-unsuck-penis-see-hilarious.html?m=1#more
Re: Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply by valgbo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
yea stick it in the ass opposite of sucking
Re: Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply by shregscorner(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply by jimini: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2018
The latest Cinematic video is quite amazing, would you tell me how can I download it from torrent websites. I'm a teacher and providing services through free-school-activities.com can help students to start their professional career before finishing their school, there are many ways that can help you to earn and learn online and we believe, students must be well aware of that.
Re: Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply by JadielBoden: 7:40pm On May 14, 2018
Tell me more about how to get free registration online because your platform looks pretty nice and elegant, make a smart move and help us on hipdoghomestudy.com which is our new blog, we like to offer writing services worldwide, do you think whether it is right or not. I hope you would be glad to know more about it.
Re: Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply by JadielBoden: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2018
Are going through your crazy stuff, I can say that your curiosity of joking looks pretty sober and fascinating, I like your style of dealing, dude. I am working for itscorykennedy.com as a Finance Manager, if you are interested to write or have any writing experience, definitely it would be great for all of us, please, be a part of our newly established system.
Re: Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 31, 2019
Just incredible =) shocked

(1) (Reply)

Funny Comments Made In Court / When You Smoke Weed For The First Time(hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Photo : Please Help Me Caption This Funny Looking Dog In Jean Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.