Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,067 members, 7,859,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

#BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) (1073 Views)

Ike, Diane, Cindy And Elozonam Begin Their Media Tour After BBNaija Eviction / #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour / Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by jesusson22(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Big Brother Naija winner, Efe Ejeba and first runner-up, Bisola Aiyeola have began their media tour shortly after they arrived Nigeria last night.

The duo were spotted at Cool FM radio today, where Efe talked about mutual respect in the Big Brother Naija house, and Bisola talked about fellow housemate TTT.

See more photos below...

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-efe-and-bisola-begin-their.html?m=1

Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by jesusson22(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2017

Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by Shelloween(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Made Men also know as Papi Chulo
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by Angeleena(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2017
bro efe,that third pix,no be here...any mistake, done there,could be based on logistics...
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by DAVE41(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2017
GOD BLESS NO LESS
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by CplusJason: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2017
The third pics though. wink

He was trying to pull the "trigger" cool

God bless the big heart.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by Smellymouth: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics,you did not let us down, please remember the advice Karen and Ebuka gave you guys, "Never forget those people that were with you before BBN" and "It's very difficult to be famous and broke"
Please use your fame and money well ooo..

Bisola is all shades of awesomeness. Congratulations to her..May Allah bless me with a true friend like Bisola.

Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by Geestarry(f): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Is TBoss not doing media tour?
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by LAFO: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics.

Nice one.

Na this one dem dey call media tour not like.....

see as Efe do hand like say him wan **** this babe's boobs? Chai

Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by benuejosh: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2017
i would love to see this two get married. my likeness for the both can't be explained.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Efe my nigga cool

Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Based on logistics,you did not let us down, please remember the advice Karen and Ebuka gave you guys, "Never forget those people that were with you before BBN" and Ebuka said "It's very difficult to be famous and broke"
Please use your fame and money well ooo..

Bisola is all shades of awesomeness. Congratulations to her..May Allah bless me with a true friend like Bisola.
Amen and me too cool

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by PapiNigga: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2017
bisola fine sha
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tour (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2017
Nice!

(1) (Reply)

"My Dad Fights With Me Every Time" -- Wizkid / Jennifer Obayuwana Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Hushpuppi Splashes Over N2m On Drinks At A Club In Lagos Last Night(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.