Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) (42204 Views)

Ike, Diane, Cindy And Elozonam Begin Their Media Tour After BBNaija Eviction / #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour / Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Nnamdd1(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner, Efe Michael Ejeba And 1st Runner Up, Bisola have began their first media tours.

Efe and Bisola first stop is at the CoolFm, then Wazobia FM.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bbnaija-efe-and-bisola-begin-their-media-tours.html

2 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by sugarbelly: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2017
see what fans did to them as they arrive Lagos airport WATCH VIDEO

1 Like

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Nnamdd1(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2017

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by sugarbelly: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2017
Made for life

7 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Geestarry(f): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Where's TBoss?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by tribalistseun: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2017
I won't be surprise if Bisola suck Efe simcard too. Na the work wey she dey do

44 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2017
smiley
OMG!!! This world is really a small world, just found out on Sunday that EFE was my cousin, can't wait to see him this weekend at the Ejeba family meeting in warri

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Where is TBoss sef?

I think Efe should make a big temple for Mother Mary with this rosary on his neck.

God is Good all the time grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Geestarry:
Where's TBoss?

At the Bottom of a lagoon. Chilling.

27 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by kowema(f): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2017
tribalistseun:

Mumu

Receive thou sense I pray thee

35 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Geestarry:
Where's TBoss?
No tour for her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Chrisozone: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2017
As e dey hot

2 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by veekid(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics Ehn; Na the work wey we dey do........

Enjoy yourselves jare

7 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Where's my babe TBoss
Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by laplace19(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2017
See where Efe's hand is touching in the 3rd pix

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by esmarcq(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics,next time the white wi*ch should be humble and sit down.. Tho there will be no next time

5 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Negotiate: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Tboss dun go Romania

3 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by lawrenzi(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Stars

2 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Bamfo112: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2017
FIT TOGEDA

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2017
What of TBOSS

2 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by deleo16(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Now the hard knocks: I rate the theatre high but I consider the whole show a sham, a 419 manipulative effort by a corporate agency, long overdue for an ethical review and scrutiny, a bad influence on corporate ethics. The owners of the programme are just a bunch of insultive, manipulative and exploitative capitalists, feeding on public need for distraction and the negligence of the authorities. Big Brother Naija 2017 is something that should never happen again in the shape we have seen. If Multichoice as a corporate investor wants to make a contribution to Nigeria, it must find ways of doing so in more meaningful forms. But it should not be allowed to happen again. BBNaija should not be hosted and staged in South Africa as has been the case. Multichoice, Payporte and their partners made crazy money and got brand promotion off the back and sweat of Nigerians. Do the maths; we got peanuts in return. We were told BBNaija could not be staged in Nigeria due to electricity problems so the studio had to be in South Africa. And the Nigerian government looked the other way. Wawu! All the billions that the South Africans are running away with, after giving our boy a Kia SUV and some N25m, who is going to collect the Value Added Tax on that? Nigeria or South Africa? See the real Gobbe! All the staff who worked on the programme with extremely marginal exception were South Africans. Where were the Nigerians? Abi, Lobatan oh. http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-television-as-madness-by-reuben.html?m=1

7 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by profola2be(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2017
Helekopita (helicopter) don come carry white winch (witch) Tboss go Romania....!

4 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Stevoohlicent(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2017
tribalistseun:
na new thing?

1 Like

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by CheezyCharles(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
the Top 5 should participate in the tour !not only efe and bisola na.Marvis and debi-rise needs this push

2 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by able20(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
The breast wey Efe dey touch so shey na the girlfriend own.

2 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by tstx(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
owkay
Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by austinbrown: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Why is Tboss not with them, I suspect racism
Re: Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) by Ayblaize(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
tongue.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked / Kupe Boys Go Shirtless In New Photo / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.