Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Big Brother Naija: I Feel Betrayed – Bisola Reacts To Thin Tall Tony’s Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija: I Feel Betrayed – Bisola Reacts To Thin Tall Tony’s Marriage (439 Views)

BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: I Feel Betrayed – Bisola Reacts To Thin Tall Tony’s Marriage by street2view: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
BIG BROTHER Naija housemate, Bisola, who was the primary runner-up in the simply finished up rivalry, has authoritatively responded to the disclosure that Thin Tall Tony is hitched.

She had before told Ebuka, the show have, that she will execute Tony if the wedding ring she saw on his finger implied he's wedded.

The mother of one discharged a video in the wake of discovering that Thin Tall Tony, who she had a toss with while still in the house, is hitched.

Bisola, be that as it may, said she never considered proceeding with her sentiment with Tony in the wake of going out.

She said she feels sold out. She called him a decent on-screen character, and furthermore said she trusts his family is doing awesome.

She stated, "I simply discovered that Thin Tall Tony is hitched, is a stunning thing.

"I resembled you are a decent on-screen character. I didn't have it in my mind that after the show I would turn out and proceed with a sort sentimental association with you.

"Trust your better half did not bargain such a great amount with you.

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE :
http://street2view.com/2017/04/big-brother-naija-feel-betrayed-bisola-reacts-thin-tall-tonys-marriage-video/

Re: Big Brother Naija: I Feel Betrayed – Bisola Reacts To Thin Tall Tony’s Marriage by Kowor(f): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Shit happens bae.
Re: Big Brother Naija: I Feel Betrayed – Bisola Reacts To Thin Tall Tony’s Marriage by street2view: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
SHE SHOULD FORGET THE FACT THAT TTT WAS STUPID

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Steals Client's Phones And Car, Flees Before He Woke Up / How Celebrities With Low Self-image Ridicule Themselves Online / Mariah Carey Took Her Twin On A Stroll To Disneyland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.