Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) (74002 Views)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
For real?
haven't seen her since i came back yesterday.
Exam and stuff.
Btw,hope you good tho

Oh she doesn't come home like before...
Yeahhh, me good, exam's good also..

How was school?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Oh she doesn't come home like before...
Yeahhh, me good, exam's good also..

How was school?
Right.

Not bad btw.
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Shey it is good like this ehn angry
Or you haven't gotten to back gate since? embarassed
Am really sorry. #coversface Hella slyed you.
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Am really sorry.
#coversface
Hella slyed you.

angry if I catch you grin
I don't even know what to tell you, lol..

Oya sharp sharp
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Right.

Not bad btw.

Cool

When are you returning?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

angry if I catch you grin I don't even know what to tell you, lol..
Oya sharp sharp
sorrrrrrry cheesy No paper till wednesday
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
sorrrrrrry cheesy
No paper till wednesday

Oh lucky you!
Gat 6 papers next week...

So... angry where were we undecided
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Oh lucky you! Gat 6 papers next week...
So... angry where were we undecided
Back gate? grin
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Back gate? grin

grin yesss! If it was last 4weeks....

But i brought the party to you now tongue
Faculty of social science grin my reading starts and ends there angry

Whatchu say??
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

grin yesss! If it was last 4weeks....

But i brought the party to you now tongue Faculty of social science grin my reading starts and ends there angry
Whatchu say??
fair enough, Wats your schedule? ?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
fair enough,
Wats your schedule? ?

my reading starts and ends there + overnight

tongue so what's your schedule.. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

tongue so what's your schedule.. lipsrsealed
Emmm library is my abode,but yours could work
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Emmm library is my abode,but yours could work

Cooool....

So when angry sad
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Cooool....
So when angry sad
Not in sch atm. Tuesday?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Not in sch atm.
Tuesday?

Lol shocked gat back to back exams this coming week...

You know what, WhatsApp me..
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Lol shocked gat back to back exams this coming week...

You know what, WhatsApp me..
oh ,Okay
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
oh ,Okay

That's what you said last time angry
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

That's what you said last time angry
Bruh have some faith in me grin
you know its exam period,laying off it for a while
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Cool
When are you returning?

Monday
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by RealHaute: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Just did

Don't tell me you're still in school. grin
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Bruh have some faith in me grin
you know its exam period,laying off it for a while

Lol okay then, if you say so... Imma expect, you still have my number..
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
RealHaute:

You didn't go to school? Or what is the big deal if she's still in school
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Monday

Wow, already, so we are not gonna see? angry
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by RealHaute: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

You didn't go to school? Or what is the big deal if she's still in school

School? Sounds funny. What's a school?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Wow, already, so we are not gonna see? angry
Pretty tied up
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
RealHaute:

Lol what?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by RealHaute: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lol what?

Easter break. Don't tell me you stayed back in school like an overzealous student. cheesy
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
RealHaute:

Easter break. Don't tell me you stayed back in school like an overzealous student. cheesy
Lol if you read this conversations you'ld get confused
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by RealHaute: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lol if you read this conversations you'ld get confused

Then I best not. More confusion is the last thing I need right now. See you someplace else. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 4:47am On Apr 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
Pretty tied up

Ahan cry you Berra untie it o
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2017
photoshoot:

Lol okay then, if you say so... Imma expect, you still have my number..
Yah i do

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Missnande(f): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2017
Reminds me of when I was in secondary school, it was a trend then. Perhaps she came out of the school,but the school didn't come out of her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! / Sere Wins Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2015 Beauty Pageant Show (PICS) / The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.