Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) (48990 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by GistMore8: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2019
Shan George has revealed she has been battling a health challenge for many months and even had to undergo a very delicate spine surgery in Abuja recently.

The veteran Nollywood actress was excited as colleague film maker, Mercy Johnson paid her a visit at the hospital. She wrote;

And this beautiful Superstar Angel visited me and brought me loads of smiles. I feel much better already. Thanks Lil sis. U r always d best. I love u scarer, sweetest soul ever. God bless you @mercyjohnsonokojie

Watch the video here https://www.instagram.com/p/B1-xuWEBpMR/

http://gistmore.com/nollywood-actress-shan-george-excited-as-mercy-johnson-visits-her-at-hospital

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by GistMore8: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Sonia and Angela: Sweetest soul ever? Yinmu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Dts nice
Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2019
*Yinmu
Read my signature
Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by neolboy(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Because them accuse am of being a small witch, she cun dey visit people anyhow for hospital abi

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Ciaos: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2019
So witch go visit person for hospital.. This witch nice oooo...

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Florence witchingale undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
So visiting someone in the hospital is now a news?!
Make una continue o!

Anyways.....

Get well soon Shan.

We love you. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by isram: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Damage control

Mercy we know your story

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
neolboy:
Because them accuse am of being a small witch, she cun dey visit people anyhow for hospital abi
Ciaos:
isram:
Damage control
Oblitz:
Aswear
vibre:

How Are you sure she didn't go there to finish the work she started? sad
Nooneonline:
Mercy witching her a quick recovery
baby124:
She’s trying to look human..Blockhead cheesy
Sirseedorf:
As in you mean Winch Hunting in hospital
Because a fellow woman came to social media to label someone a witch,
Look at Nigerian youths believing it hook,line and sinker already and passing the news around.
And these are the so called leaders of tomorrow!
What manner of mentality is this?!
Bleak future ahead as a country with these set of youths!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Eportal123: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sense is your companion

neolboy:

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by vibre: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ciaos:
How Are you sure she didn't go there to finish the work she started? sad

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Eskdale(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
I want to use my remaining 1% battery to express my humble opinion about that, though the
Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by baby124: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
She’s trying to look human. Mercy Johnson we hear that you are a no talent bully. Is that true? You also have low self esteem and are threatened by upcoming actresses grin.

We also hear that you share your yansh like biscuit for directors No wonder you need to bully others. Blockhead cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Nooneonline(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mercy witching her a quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by NaijaWebDesign(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
isram:
Damage control

Aswear

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by helphelp: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
One call am angel others say she be witch

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
As in you mean Winch Hunting in hospital
Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Denikayan: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mercy Johnson's husband deserves a second wife

A younger, taller and slim woman.
Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by dermmy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
Eskdale:
I want to use my remaining 1% battery to express my humble opinion about that, though the

1%?? You have finished that battery. cry

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good woman no dey easy to find oh
Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Btruth: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
God will heal you in Jesus name my dear sister.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mercy my role model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:
Mercy Johnson's husband deserves a second wife

A younger, taller and slim woman.
Just the same way u deserve a little sense

A smaller head with brain

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
baby124:
She’s trying to look human. Mercy Johnson we hear that you are a no talent bully. Is that true? You also have low self esteem and are threatened by upcoming actresses grin.

We also hear that you share your yansh like biscuit for directors No wonder you need to bully others. Blockhead cheesy
She is still far more better than ur entire families

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
she is an {*L-*L-*L} person *let *love *lead
Re: Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ciaos:
Witch way fit feed ur entire family.... That witch suppose nice nah, abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" / Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.