Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

419ers In Hong Kong! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 419ers In Hong Kong! (1886 Views)

The Best (worst) Of Nigeria's Drug Barons, 419ers And Crime Lords / Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong / 419ers in Abeokuta on the loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419ers In Hong Kong! by trinigirl1(f): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2007
MR.JOSEPH POON
HANG SENG BANK LTD.
DES VOEUX RD,BRANCH,CENTRAL HONG KONG
HONG KONG.
Email:jos_ponhk1@yahoo.com.hk
Tel/Fax:+85230141326

I am Mr. Joseph Poon director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.

I have an obscured business proposal for you. Before the U.S and Iraqi

war our client political party official and a business man Muhannad

al-Hakim, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, value

at Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, in

my branch. Upon maturity several notices where sent to him, even during

the war, which began in 2003. Again, after the war another notification

was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that

Muhannad al-Hakim, his wife and only daughter had been killed during

the war in a gun fire.

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/names.htm

After further investigation it was also discovered that Muhannad

al-Hakim did not declare any next of kin in his official papers,

including the paper work of his bank deposit. He also confided in me,

the last time he was at my office, that no one except me knew of his

deposit in my bank. So, Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United

States Dollars is still lying in my bank, and no one will know of it.

What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country, at

the expiration of 3 years and 6 months the funds will revert to the

ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the

funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like

you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Muhannad al-Hakim so

that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have everything carefully planned. I have

contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary documents that

will back you up as the next of kin to Muhannad al-Hakim. All that is

required from you at this stage is to provide me with your Full Names

and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. I will use my

position to influence the move of the funds. After you have been made

the next of kin, the attorney will file for claims on your behalf, and

secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor, for

the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to

adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the

necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in

all matters concerning this issue. Should you be interested please send

me your full names, private phone/fax and current residential address

and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this

operation. I prefer you to reach me with the below.

Email:jos_ponhk1@yahoo.com.hk

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Joseph Poon
Re: 419ers In Hong Kong! by mazaje(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wah ohhhhhh
Re: 419ers In Hong Kong! by naijacutee(f): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2007
They have them everywhere now. . .
Re: 419ers In Hong Kong! by desiree(f): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2007
RFLMAO grin grin grin
They don't give up!!1

Hong-Kong is the least expected place on earth, but i agree you will find them dodgy folks anywhere the sun shines.
Re: 419ers In Hong Kong! by daprince: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2007
Hey plz, take ur time and enjoy these conversations I had with some motherf**king b***h who tried to scam me not too long ago: It is long, but I just want u to follow the whole dialogue (emails and instant messenger). Exerpts:

From Him

Date: 12/22/06, 7:48 am

Category: Community

To: m_charles

Subject: hello

Hi,
I'm Maria Haydon ,23year,single from 81 wall street,next down town pharmacy, new york.This is my # back in new york 2123446678, just saw you on now and my mind just knew you will make a real friend i could trust with my inheritance,right now i'm in port harcourt,ivers state,nigeria. that's where my dad worked as an expatraite with SHELL oil company (SPDC) before he passed on last october.
I want you to write to the lawyer that is incharge as my trustee or my husband to be, to get my dad's payoff fund released to you by the banks here. Once they do so, you send me a flight fare to come back to the states.
This is legit and my inheritance and i have proof to show you that i'm for real. Once you help me secure it, i will let you have 20% percent cuz i'm stranded here. The amount of the payoff is $13.1m usd hit me back if you desire to help me out, via my email address marjj_haydon@yahoo.com and not here.
You can hit me on my yahoomessenger, so that we can talk more right now:
marjj_haydon@yahoo.com
marjj_haydon@yahoo.com
marjj_haydon@yahoo.com
marjj_haydon@yahoo.com
marjj_haydon@yahoo.com

This is the site to check thingsout for urself: http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/10/24/nigeria.plane/
http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=5709&z=17
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4368516.stm
Caring,
Maria

My 1st reply

Thu, 4 Jan 2007 07:20:21 -0800 (PST)
From: "Miya Charles" <miya_charles@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Hey, got ur message on blackplanet.com
To: marjj_haydon@yahoo.com
Hi, this is m_charles from blackplanet.com. SInce I rarely use my blackplanet email, I decided to let u have my yahoo email too. So whatz this deal about? I think I'm interested. What ever help u need, I'm gonna render it as long as u are sure that my share is actually 20%. I don't want u to screw me up cuz this could be huge for the both of us. Peace.

His next mail

hi,
thanks for your concern, i know this is very hard to believe coz i'm telling you this right here on the internet. just want you to know that circumstances do warrant certain things to happen in life. right now i dont have any option than to contact you through internet. do you have yahoo instant messenger so we can chat online to enable me explain more better. just want you to believe and trust me just as i'm trusting you and will be entrusting my money in your care. i'm not trying to make you help me out of your wish, i have been praying to God to let me come across someone that will be trustworthy, honest and sincere to help me out of this. it was through God's inspiration that i came to BP, out of many pages i saw and read i have no doubt in choosing you. Well i just wanted to let you know that this is my life( all i have) and can not afford to play games with it. i'm making it clear once more to you, if really you want to help me out. the reason why i'm asking you for help is not that i can not secure the money by myself but due to the deposit certificate of this money and other valuable paper works are in my late father's name, and it needed to be changed to my name. the lawyer said that the two paper works needed to be obtained in my name are, change of ownership and power of attorney so that their government and bank can release the money to me but i don't have money on me here to pay him for the two paper works. i have decided to transfer the right as heir of the fund to you as the beneficiary if you really desire to help me, the amount the lawyer said the paper works will cost is $1350, all the paper works is going to be in your name and the fund being transferred into your account, that is why i said i can not afford to play games with it because it's all i have. here is the lawyer's contact to reach him, below is what to tell him;-
Name: Nkem George
Email:nkemgeonew@yahoo.com

here is what to write to him. That you are writing on behalf of maria roselyn haydon the daughter to late joseph jolly haydon who died in an plane crash in 2005 concerning his contract pay off by Shell Oil Company Port Harcourt River State of Nigeria. the sum of thirteen million, one hundred thousand United States of American dollars ($13.1m) you want to secure the fund on behalf of the daughter maria haydon, he should get back to you with all that are required of you to get the fund released.
stay blessed
urs carin
maria
hit me back
Re: 419ers In Hong Kong! by daprince: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2007
If u read my initial post, here's the continuation, enjoy:

My email to his "attorney"

Hi, I'm Mr Charles writing on behalf of Maria Haydon, the daughter of Joseph Jolly Haydon who was a contractor with Shell company in Rivers state Nigeria. He died in a plane crash in 2005 and had a huge deposit (about $13.1m) that Maria would like to entrust in my care in order to secure the money for her. She's stranded back in Nigeria and doesn't know what she's gonna do. Anyway, I would like to know what is required of me in order to get this money for Maria. Just to let u know sir, I've no personal interest in this money, I just want to help her out since she trusts me. Have a nice day sir.
Mr Charles.

His "attorney's" reply
Attention:
Mr. Charles

I acknowledged the receipt of your e-mail dated yesterday 4th January 2007 to me, regards the fund of late Mr. Joseph Jolly Haydon, the late father to Miss. Maria Haydon. I received an e-mail from her notifying me of you.

I have assured her that I will do any thing within my reach regards my status/respect I command in my profession as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) to assist you get the documents that are required for the release of your fund from the federal government of Nigeria and the Bank in particular.

I made that known to her that I’m going to obtain two (2) paper works from the federal high court of Nigeria namely below;
(1) Change of ownership to your name and
(2) Affidavit of support that’s (power of attorney) which have to be signed by the chief justice of the federation, to give you fully the dual support/back up as the rightful beneficiary of the fund.
Sir do forward to me your full details, as listed below;-

(1) Your full names
(2) Your address in full and
(3) Your personal telephone/ fax numbers, the way it will appear in the above mentioned paper works, to enable me speed up the processing of the documents.

Sir regards to my legal fee charges, as I have made known to Miss Maria Haydon that I’m not going to charge you people now till you get your fund released to you, then you can pay me my legal fee charges. But what you have to pay for now, is for the consultation fees which will enable me get those paper works signed and registered by the chief justice of the federation, which she is aware of the amount it will cost to obtain them.

The two paper works, as I have made known to her will cost you the sum of USD$1350.00 only. Here is how to make the payment to me as soon as you can to enable me get the paper works ready for you as soon as possible. Send it through western union money transfer. Below are my details to send the money to;-

NAME: NKEM GEORGE
ADDRESS: 12 Thomas Avenue
CITY: Ikeja
STATE: Lagos/Nigeria
ZIP CODE: 23401

Do not forget to e-mail me the sender's name; the secret question and answer and the MTCN 10 digit control number to enable me pick it up.

I await your earliest response.

My Best Regards,
Chief Barrister Nkem George
Tel: +234-803-878-0071

Mind u, at this point, the supposed Maria Haydon sent me a message on my YIM as follows:
marjj_haydon (1/4/2007 12:26:00 PM): how re u doing? happy new fruitful year to u
marjj_haydon (1/4/2007 12:26:26 PM): thank u so much for accepting me in ur list
marjj_haydon (1/4/2007 12:27:10 PM): hope u did get all i said in my reply to u about how and what to tell the lawyer
charlysson (1/4/2007 1:11:41 PM): i sure did get all u said and im gonna send him an email ASAP. TAKE CAREcharlysson (1/5/2007 6:51:57 PM): I want u to be online on Monday between 4pm and 6pm ur time, take care

I sent a reply to his "attorney" immediately I got his mail:

Hi Barrister, I got ur email and my details are as follows:
Miya Charles
1630 W. Olive Ave Fullerton CA 92833.

For now, I would like us to communicate by email or thru the USPS using my address as above. As regards the consultation fee, I just sent $1500 this evening.I would like that u give the lil' change left to Miss Haydon for her well-being. The control number is 6343314786, and the secret question is what is my name? (Ofcourse u already know my name). I would like u to plz tell Miss Haydon to be online on Monday, January 8th so we could talk more. I need to get some info from her as regards her well-being in Nigeria.
Thanks,
Miya Charles
Re: 419ers In Hong Kong! by daprince: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2007
Please, I hope u've been following, I know it's kind of long, but I just want to show u how dumb some of these punk-asses could be some times. Enjoy:
After the a**hole ran to western union to collect the money his mama's p***y worked for him, his "attorney" sent me this email:

Attention:
Mr. M. Charles,

I acknowledged the receipt of your details with the western union money transfer details as well. I just left the western union money office here and I was told that the control number (10 digits) is not correct.
Kindly get in touch from the western union money office you sent the money from so that they can correct the mistake in the control number.
I await your earliest response.

My  Best Regards
Chief Barr. Nkem George
Tel: +234-803-878-0071

Here's my reply

Hey sorry, I went golfing this weekend. By the way, I called them at western union and they told me the money is not going to clear until probably tuesday morning because I sent a lot of money to Nigeria and Senegal the same day I sent that money to u (there's some biz venture I'm helping my dad prosecute in Africa). So, I guess u will have to be patient.
By the way, I want u to mail whatever papers u've got to me not later than 9am your time tomorrow via FEDEX so I can get them by tuesday morning. Don't worry about your Chief Justice signing them yet, just send them in LATEST BY 9am TOMORROW. I don't want to waste any time in getting this stuff done. Make sure u send them tomorrow to the address I sent u earlier. I will be checking my mail by tuesday morning. Take care.
Miya.

That was how my email conversation ended, the following is the YIM conversation (mind u, I was on break from school and I had nothing to do, so I really wanted to have some fun with this scavenger). Enjoy:
marjj_haydon (1/7/2007 8:56:26 AM): hi love
marjj_haydon (1/7/2007 8:56:45 AM): how re u doing? happy wkend to u
marjj_haydon (1/7/2007 9:00:07 AM): thank u so much for your great concern the lawyer sent me a mail n also called to my hotel to inform me that u sent the money for the paper works and additional 150$ for me though he said he could not pick it up because of some mix-up some where in the control numbers as he told me i do not really know how to xpress my joy to u regards your love and caring 2wards me and i must let u know that is only God that can reward u back
marjj_haydon (1/7/2007 9:02:15 AM): no amount of money or gift that i can present to u that worth your caring and love 2wards me, dear i can't really wait any more to come back home to meet with u and really have a good time with u, i will anxiously be waiting for u 2morrow as the lawyer told me in his mail and when i spoke with him on phone that u said i should be online that u want to talk with me
marjj_haydon (1/7/2007 9:03:30 AM): i will be waiting for u dear. take good care of yourself for me as i do da same here for u love u from the depth of my heart
marjj_haydon (1/7/2007 9:03:58 AM): stay blessed, urs lovely maria
marjj_haydon (1/7/2007 9:04:06 AM): bye for now till 2morrow
charlysson (1/7/2007 4:45:05 PM): I just sent your attorney a mail now, talk to u tomorrow

The next piece of conversation is pretty long, so, take a seat and have yourself some fun. Enjoy:
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 7:44:05 AM): hi dear, how re u 2day? have been here waiting for u as u said u going to be online 2day so that we can talk, dear i have not heard any thing from the lawyer regards the money u said u sent to him for me and i called to his office and i was told by his secretary that he went for a court case and agin the way he sounded to me last week was not encouraging at all because he told me that as soon as he gets the money that he going to inform me so that i come over to his city for us to travel together to their federal capitol to get da paper works but eva since that saturday i have not heard any thing from him, love plz can u call him and ask him why he has not called me up so that we go together for tha paper works because their government said i must be present in the court to sign some of da paper works
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 7:44:52 AM): before it can be approved and again ask him to give me the 150 u sent for my upkeeping here
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 7:45:20 AM): take care love as i'm waiting to hear from u soon love ya from da depth of my heart
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:25:37 AM): hi love
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:25:46 AM): hi
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:26:12 AM): i'm fine
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:26:19 AM): how was your wkend?
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:26:27 AM): it was aight
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:26:29 AM): urs?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:27:18 AM): i thank God for life and sound health
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:27:24 AM): did u get my offline?
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:27:30 AM): yeah i did
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:27:37 AM): ok
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:27:48 AM): so whatz up with your attorney?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:27:49 AM): have u heard from da guy?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:28:01 AM): have not heard anything from him
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:28:16 AM): and da way sounded to me last was harsh
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:28:28 AM): anyway, how did u get to nigeria?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:28:35 AM): saying some stuff like we fooled him
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:29:29 AM): hello
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:29:33 AM): well when i thought it would have been some thing i could get easy i came with my ticket hoping when i get da money i buy my return ticket because was not having money on me
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:29:57 AM): why didnt u get a round trip ticket?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:30:35 AM): do not have money on me
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:30:39 AM): for it
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:31:25 AM): i was thinking when i get da money i will then buy my return ticket and on getting here what i met was a different thing from what i thought initially
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:31:35 AM): from where and when did u go t nigeria?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:32:06 AM): from new york
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:32:26 AM): i got to nigeria late november
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:32:49 AM): where in NY do u live?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:33:13 AM): 81 wall street
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:33:24 AM): next down town pharmacy
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:33:33 AM): whatz your zip?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:33:39 AM): 10001
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:33:49 AM): ok
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:34:01 AM): was your dad a nigerian?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:34:19 AM): nope
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:34:27 AM): he was in nigeria
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:34:35 AM): n not a nigerian
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:34:52 AM): how long did he live in nigeria?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:35:52 AM): well he was not all that living in nigeria permenently
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:36:18 AM): he used to shuttle
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:36:29 AM): do u have any siblings?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:36:48 AM): yeah
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:36:57 AM): where they at?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:37:28 AM): chicago
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:37:37 AM): younger or older?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:37:53 AM): younger
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:38:04 AM): and is my step younger
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:38:17 AM): how about your mom?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:38:32 AM): she is late
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:38:39 AM): she died wit my dad
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:38:43 AM): in da plane
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:39:01 AM): so who's taking care of your sibling?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:39:20 AM): is my uncle
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:39:48 AM): because my sibling is not really my blood sister
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:40:06 AM): how's she related to u then?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:40:55 AM): that'z my uncles daughter
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:41:14 AM): then why did u call her your sis?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:41:39 AM): i did not call her my sister ok
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:42:28 AM): so, how's nigeria today?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:43:02 AM): is really boring
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:43:07 AM): must be sincere
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:43:43 AM): u know they going to do their election this year n every where here is some what roundy and rough
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:44:07 AM): are the guys hitting on u?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:45:13 AM): well not really because i'm in a hotel
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:45:27 AM): so i do stay in the hotel prmises
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:45:38 AM): how do u pay your hotel bills?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:46:41 AM): have paid them some money when i got here
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:47:08 AM): n that going to expire by this friday
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:47:31 AM): so what do u hope to do when the money expires?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:48:14 AM): well i have spoken with the hotel management about it
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:48:34 AM): that i'll pay them as soon as i get the money released
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:48:54 AM): but i'm still waiting for their final conclussion on that
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:49:15 AM): how much is the money again?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:49:33 AM): which one?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:49:47 AM): is it the money been owed to my dad?
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:49:54 AM): yeah
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:50:09 AM): ok
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:50:17 AM): 13.1m$
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:50:33 AM): ok
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:50:58 AM): what kind of contract did your dad do for shell?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:51:52 AM): construction of their pipelines
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:52:14 AM): when was that?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:52:41 AM): 2004/2005
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:52:58 AM): ok
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:53:20 AM): which of the airlines did your parents die in?
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:55:15 AM): hello
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:55:36 AM): hi
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:56:01 AM): my computer is givin lil problem
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:56:10 AM): ok
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:56:13 AM): which of the airlines did your parents die in?
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:58:49 AM): hello
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:59:41 AM): hi am still having a lil problem
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 8:59:52 AM): am trying to solve that ok
charlysson (1/8/2007 8:59:57 AM): ok
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:00:01 AM): u said the plane he died rite
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:00:10 AM): yeah
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:00:18 AM): ok
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:00:33 AM): bellview airline
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:00:57 AM): when was that?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:02:17 AM): october 2005
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:03:14 AM): is that an int'l airline or what? where were they coming from and where were they going?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:03:39 AM): nope is not an international airline
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:04:09 AM): where were they coming from and where were they going?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:04:23 AM): it was going from lagos to their capitol
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:04:33 AM): abuja
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:04:48 AM): and where did it crash?
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:06:27 AM): i do not know how they call the place
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:06:45 AM): ok
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:07:54 AM): can i have your number so that i call u
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:08:08 AM): when i get the money from him
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:09:52 AM): u there?
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:10:30 AM): ol boy, u just think say u don see mugu wey u go hammer. instead wey u for go find job u dey internet wan begin scam people. I pray say your parents go die for bicycle accident since them no fit afford to fly. u no see as u dumb reach, u open anoder page on blackplanet with the same name and claimed to be white, na wa for u. I guess say u don see your match. bcuz i dey live for yankee, u think say i be mumu. God go hammer your head. siddon for port harcourt there make u no go join MEND or something else to get food chop since u dey hungry. common simple english u no sabi. wetin u think say sibling mean?
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:10:44 AM): make u no go find job u hear
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:10:51 AM): MUMU
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:11:14 AM):
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:11:25 AM): see am, he dey even call me love
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:11:27 AM): fool
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:12:01 AM): u shock? no shock o, i sabi catch people like u well well
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:12:27 AM): thank u
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:12:34 AM): ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:12:45 AM):
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:13:06 AM): my God, see the player just got played
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:13:44 AM): na people like u dey give naija people bad name
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:14:18 AM): u go die for bicycle crash
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:14:41 AM): u go first die
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:14:47 AM): mad man
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:14:47 AM):
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:14:55 AM): mess u there
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:15:04 AM): u just made my morning
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:15:13 AM): i go feel happy all day today
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:15:24 AM): really
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:15:28 AM): ok opposite
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:16:10 AM): i been want make u waste your money send the yeye papers to the fake address i been give u
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:16:30 AM): but i just decide say i no wan waste my time with a punk ass like u
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:16:41 AM): u think say i be mumu wey go go send paper to u
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:17:03 AM): but u now see say i be better player that u abi
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:17:36 AM): u dumb no be small
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:17:36 AM): u no bi any thing because if u dey as i dey u go still go waiste your time
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:17:49 AM): na u be dum yeye man
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:17:59 AM): carry yourself comot here abeg
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:18:01 AM): u dey suffer abi, o boy go look for job or join MEND
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:18:32 AM): at least if u join, them fit dey give u small allowance for jungle
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:18:58 AM): wetin u dey do wey make u no go join them
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:19:09 AM): i no dey suffer like u now
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:19:24 AM): na u dey suffer i no suffer any thing
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:19:25 AM): at least i no dey waste my time for internet dey look for people to scam
marjj_haydon (1/8/2007 9:19:45 AM): yeye man
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:19:52 AM): hahahahahahahahahahahaha
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:20:23 AM): i believe say u been don dey tell your friends say u don catch one mugu wey just throway $1500 to u
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:20:31 AM): see this mumu abeg
charlysson (1/8/2007 9:21:46 AM): i hope say na people like me u go dey jam for your life until u change. go look for job and stop embarrassing yourself and us nigerians.

I hope u did have fun reading my story, I had lots of fun playing with that fool's mind. Peace.
Re: 419ers In Hong Kong! by naijacutee(f): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2007
HEHEHEHE grin grin grin You just made my day, Martin! That was HILARIOUS!!! I love the " Na shock you shock abi". . . The stupid person got what he deserved!!!
Re: 419ers In Hong Kong! by deathadder(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2007
desiree:

RFLMAO grin grin grin
They don't give up!!1

Hong-Kong is the least expected place on earth, but i agree you will find them dodgy folks anywhere the sun shines.

They probably aint in Hong Kong. Check the IP address and you'' find out they probably down the road from us.

Is it organised crime that runs 419 employing people or induviduals?
Re: 419ers In Hong Kong! by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2007
@daprince,

That was really nice and i'm LMAO here! I keep getting stuff like that in my box but I never took time to reply any of them, see the way the guy just switched over to pigin! what won't some folks do for money!
Re: 419ers In Hong Kong! by daprince: 5:36am On Feb 10, 2007
@ Candy
Yeah, most of those guys are just plain dumbasses. I had lots of fun playing with that ass, that wasn't the first time I've done it to them. Anyway Candy, how's Australia?

(1) (Reply)

Dentist Pulls Out All Of Her Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth After Split / See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos) / "I Regret Returning To Lagos"; Herbalist Turned Armed Robber Explains His Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.