Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) (39335 Views)

Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) / 'Shame On U Tboss':Fans React As Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Step Out 4 A Party / Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2017 contestant, TBoss will touch down Lagos airport any minute from now and her fans are already there eagerly waiting for her return. Her younger brother, Chris is also there to welcome her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-photos-of-tboss-fans-waiting.html

Cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Epositive(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
based on logistics,,,TBOSS gat a lot of fans cool
haters are just giving her the fame she crave for smiley

i'm still EFEcted tho tongue tongue

#teamefe
#efenation

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
angry
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
More...

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by BreezyCB(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Based on spiritual logistics

See people waiting on TBoss at d airport by dis time upon there's work tomorrow! Dis is pure luv

Bossnation we rock grin

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by rowanMama(f): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Seems her fans were the ones forming tuush and posh.

The slay mamas and pepperdem gangsters.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by malware: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Old Mamas Association of Nigeria (OMAN)

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by MrWhaley: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
So despite all the hate and bad blood, this Geh still has faithful followers??

Well, according to Efe, she lacks
Logistics. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Africanpoint(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
ok Good luck with that ,,, I hope she bring biscuit for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oh well she has fans after all. Haters go chew on that tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Geestarry(f): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
I thought she was to be away from the public na

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Homeboiy: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
joblessness
who need tokunbo wey tear rubber full everywhere

11 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by tribalistseun: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
MrWhaley:
So despite all the hate and bad blood, this Geh still has faithful followers??

Well, according to Efe, she lacks
Logistics. cheesy
let us be sincere here, what's her bad blood, that she had sex with anyone in the house? Or she gave anyone blowjobb? To me I'm now seeing the whole thing as race issue and insecurities from some Nigerian girls.

I remember even Bisola telling Bally and marvis that, she might have to bleach her skin to be fair like Tboss if that's why Nigerians love her like that. What I'm trying to say is that she hasn't done things like what Bisola did on national TV.

I can spend N25M in 1 week and sucking peniss to be sincere which one is bad.?

What are we going to do davido for mentioning that he spent $1million(N400,000,000) in 1month.since people are saying how can she say such thing. Yes, davido and his family can have such, but haters, are we going to ask him why will he spend such amount when people are hungry? And why say it on national TV?

Anyone can say they can spend N25M in 1 day and it's possible. Just buy one Rolls-Royce and buy full tank fuel the money don finish o. Can't you see if you go to court you haters have no case. She didn't even suck peniss or fckk 2 guys on TV.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by realestniggah: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin grin grin

Chai..the amount of devotion that was channelled into this big brother naija is astounding..

I never knew it would get to this level

Na wah oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by onadana: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
What is this?
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by shregscorner(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
The girl get fans sha o! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by pxjosh(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
and I thought these were the fans

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
TBoss, we still love ya!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by otijah2: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
modelmike7:
TBoss, we still love ya!!!
Who is we?
Oga no mention my name for witches matter biko

13 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by josephine123: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
coool
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ok. It is noted.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
tribalistseun:
let us be sincere here, what's her bad blood, that she had sex with anyone in the house? Or she gave anyone blowjobb? To me I'm now seeing the whole thing as race issue and insecurities from some Nigerian girls.

I remember even Bisola telling Bally and marvis that, she might have to bleach her skin to be fair like Tboss if that's why Nigerians love her like that. What I'm trying to say is that she hasn't done things like what Bisola did on national TV.

I can spend N25M in 1 week and sucking peniss to be sincere which one is bad.?

You forgot private jets.

That was barefaced mockery to Nigerians. How can she open her mouth and say she will finish N25M in one month? In this recession!!

If that is not a slight upon all hardworking Nigerians, what is? Answer me, what is?

22 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Big Brother Naija 2017 contestant, TBoss will touch down Lagos airport any minute from now and her fans are already there eagerly waiting for her return. Her younger brother, Chris is also there to welcome her.

Has "real life" gotten so boring that people have to resort to such "entertainment" to keep themselves busy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
she get fan
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by realestniggah: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hit like if all you see are jobless people

15 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by mr1759: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
this one is different from by force love from warrior to efe
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by ebujany(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Welcome back tboss, irrespective of your imperfection s, we still love you

10 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by tomsordiah: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Boss nation people

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by miqos02(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy / Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos / Seyi Law's Wife, Ebere, Twerks For Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.