Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) (39338 Views)

Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) / 'Shame On U Tboss':Fans React As Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Step Out 4 A Party / Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by youngjoy(f): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin grin based on calculated logistic i just dy pity her 500k

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by ebujany(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
realestniggah:
Hit like if all you see are jobless people

Efe and bisola were welcomed in the airport by their fans you claimed its based on logistics

Now that even bigger fans are welcoming tboss you call them jobless people.

My brother check your life,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by wonlasewonimi: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
There is a big problem in Nigeria....People left their jobs to go and welcome one nonentity that was on a reality tv?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Itulah(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
tribalistseun:
let us be sincere here, what's her bad blood, that she had sex with anyone in the house? Or she gave anyone blowjobb? To me I'm now seeing the whole thing as race issue and insecurities from some Nigerian girls.

I remember even Bisola telling Bally and marvis that, she might have to bleach her skin to be fair like Tboss if that's why Nigerians love her like that. What I'm trying to say is that she hasn't done things like what Bisola did on national TV.

I can spend N25M in 1 week and sucking peniss to be sincere which one is bad.?

Don't mind those jobless morons who see nothing wrong in Bisola giving bj to Bally and Ttt, but chose to hate TBoss for whatever blind reason I do not know.
They just hated the innocent girl because their liar Efe who just turned 23yrs hated her too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ajebo ppl supporterz klub
aka

private jet flyin peeps grin grin
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by mexxmoney: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jobless people full this country sha

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

You forgot private jets.

That was barefaced mockery to Nigerians. How can she open her mouth and say she will finish N25M in one month? In this recession!!

If that is not a slight upon all hardworking Nigerians, what is? Answer me, what is?
It is even in the recession that you will finish any amount faster than before. There is inflation. She said she has things waiting to use the money for that will finish it in a week. If she invests it in a business can it not finish in a week? You people better go and wash your inferiority complexes off your vision and leave the girl alone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
#Diafada, e no concern me.
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by dominique(f): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
More...

Those are Debie-Rise's fans in yellow. Not all the people present at the airport fans of Tboss. It's the slowpokes in charge of her social media accounts that I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
dominique:

Those are Debie-Rise's fans in yellow. Not all the people present at the airport fans of Tboss. It's the slowpokes in charge of her social media accounts that I blame.

Dominique show me the way grin
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Believe7(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
tribalistseun:
let us be sincere here, what's her bad blood, that she had sex with anyone in the house? Or she gave anyone blowjobb? To me I'm now seeing the whole thing as race issue and insecurities from some Nigerian girls.

I remember even Bisola telling Bally and marvis that, she might have to bleach her skin to be fair like Tboss if that's why Nigerians love her like that. What I'm trying to say is that she hasn't done things like what Bisola did on national TV.

bro..receive some sense man..u are talking rubbish!!.. Nigerians dnt like Tboss because she's a proud fool..she looks down on every one..didn't u see her conversation with Efe? dat she's not in d house because of d 25mil...Dat money is too small for her level nd talking of sort.. .indirectly she's shading other housemates and looking down on them....to her, she's not even suppose to mingle with them..because there not her class..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by dominique(f): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Itulah:

Don't mind those jobless morons who see nothing bad in Bisola giving bj to Bally and Ttt, but chose to hate TBoss for whatever blind reason I do not know.
They just hated the innocent girl because their liar Efe who just turned 23yrs hated her too.

You nailed it. Most of those people just hate on Tboss for no other reason than their god Efe doesn't like her.

8 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Itulah(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
otijah2:
Who is we?
Oga no mention my name for witches matter biko

Something is definitely wrong with you. That's how someone somewhere may also be referring to your sister or relative. You never can tell.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

You forgot private jets.

That was barefaced mockery to Nigerians. How can she open her mouth and say she will finish N25M in one month? In this recession!!

If that is not a slight upon all hardworking Nigerians, what is? Answer me, what is?
how is that mockery? 25M can be spent in a day sef, talk less a whole month

If I want to buy land in Lekki, I never spend 25M? E no go even reach for Banana Island or Maitama land

It is no reason to hate on her over two vindictive people who made it their work to constantly say harsh words about their fellow person. Calling her white witch and other such names

TBoss was bullied in that house and you people voted for her bullies, what does that teach you of Nigerians? What kind if people are in this country?

It is the same way you people label innocents 'ogbanje' and cast them out

Even after the show, she is still being bullied. Did she ever insult anyone like she has been insulted?

This country is filled with sick people

16 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

It is even in the recession that you will finish any amount faster than before. There is inflation. She said she has things waiting to use the money for that will finish it in a week. If she invests it in a business can it not finish in a week? You people better go and wash your inferiority complexes off your vision and leave the girl alone.

Excuse me miss.

I watched that episode okay. What she said was said in a derisive manner which seemed to suggest the money was small for her because she has private jet owners -- presumambly billionaires -- who will spend much more than that on her.

She a liar and a low-lifer. She has private jet type of connections yet went to service with public transportation.

Haha!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Saintsquare(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
dominique:

You nailed it. Most of those people just hate on Tboss for no other reason than their god Efe doesn't like her.
Not hating on Tboss but proud people breeds sad sorrows for themselves, she ought to have been more careful.. people no get chill

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by tartarus(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

Excuse me miss.

I watched that episode okay. What she said was said in a derisive manner which seemed to suggest the money was small for her because she has private jet owners -- presumambly billionaires -- who will spend much more than that on her.

She a lier and a low-lifer. She has private jet type of connections yet went to service with public transportation.

Haha!
You don't seem to get it! Is that enough reason to single her out and continually bully her?! Like I said, Nigerians are vile! We hate other people's tribes, countries, sexualities, lifestyles etc

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
Believe7:

bro..receive some sense man..u are talking rubbish!!.. Nigerians dnt like Tboss because she's a proud fool..she looks down on every one..didn't u see her conversation with Efe? dat she's not in d house because of d 25mil...Dat money is too small for her level nd talking of sort.. .indirectly she's shading other housemates and looking down on them....to her, she's not even suppose to mingle with them..because there not her class..
your own brain is beyond receiving sense

Who did she look down on? She never looked down on anyone. Uti released the full video, and she was quoted out of context, but someone lije you eoukd never bother to find out because you have s preconceived notion of her and that comment appeased it

25M is small money, Davido bought a car for 53M recently and you think 25M will not finish in one month?

Go buy land for Banana Island with 25M if you fit

So that is your only issue with her, but you are very fine with the single mom who was spreading her legs for any man that would give her the time of day.

More and more I see why Nigeria is a useless country

9 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by koboko69: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
tribalistseun:

Rubbish talk.
Did any one tell u BB 9ja is a morality hunt show?
Whats the difference b/w baring live boobs and arse on a TV show and giving a BJ? In fact that is even worse.
Which stupid security are u talking about....?
Is it only females that complained about her? We had guys in the house that virtually said the same thing.
Stupidity is not class....get that deep down ur medula.
She is obviously irritating, dry and manipulative, and its only a dry arse licker...who have not really socialized that doesn't see this. U trying to narrow it down to just sex and some phantom morality is sick. U are the one suffering from what u accused others of. This is Nigeria!!!!!!
She can roll with her private jets owners and get her 25m else where to spend in 1 week.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by JeffreyJames(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
safarigirl:
your own brain is beyond receiving sense

Who did she look down on? She never looked down on anyone. Uti released the full video, and she was quoted out of context, but someone lije you eoukd never bother to find out because you have s preconceived notion of her and that comment appeased it

25M is small money, Davido bought a car for 53M recently and you think 25M will not finish in one month?

Go buy land for Banana Island with 25M if you fit

So that is your only issue with her, but you are very fine with the single mom who was spreading her legs for any man that would give her the time of day.

More and more I see why Nigeria is a useless country

Your blood too hot lol
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
I can see so many private jet owners

It can only be members of Olosho Association

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by guardsman: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
It's unfortunate dat people who did not watch d show or watched only d highlights, still comment regardless of their ignorance.
Most HMs & viewers resent Tboss 4 pretty much d same reason. She's manipulative, arrogant & condescending. Ese frm her home-state of Edo who spent just 2 weeks in d house as a fake HM resented her wit passion & said she's d only HM she'd never want to associate wit outside. As someone posted on dis forum -
If in a house of 7 people:
No one dislikes you - check yourself
One person dislikes you - you're good
Two people dislike you - start checking yourself
Three people dislike u - There's a problem
4-6 people dislike u - That's catastrophic
Tell me where Tboss belongs.
I'm happy dat Nigerians refused to tolerate superciliousness & that's how it must be.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by alt3r3g0: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Epositive:
based on logistics,,,TBOSS gat a lot of fans cool
haters are just giving her the fame she crave for smiley

i'm still EFEcted tho tongue tongue

#teamefe
#efenation

Imagine if she was the one that got 1% vote?
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
tartarus:

You don't seem to get it! Is that enough reason to single her out and continually bully her?! Like I said, Nigerians are vile! We hate other people's tribes, countries, sexualities, lifestyles etc

More than enough reason. I feel like spanking that her mango chest and then sucking it with vengeance.

She wanted to bribe us with a stony chest again! Imagine the rubbish. Does she think all Nigerian men are libidinous fools?

Perhaps the private jet owners -- billionaires and cavalier -- men do, I do not.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
nigerians have sold their values for fame n money

d world has seen your boobs for 500k
TBOSS is an Olosho!!!
dazzol......

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by tartarus(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

More than enough reason. I feel like spanking that her mango chest and then sucking it with vengeance.

She wanted to bribe us with a stony chest again! Imagine the rubbish. Does she think all Nigerian men are libidinous fools?

Perhaps the private jet owners -- billionaires and cavalier -- men do, I do not.
Then you are among the Nigerians i labelled as vile! Hate comes so easy.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by mekaboy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sorry they won't see her, private jet will pick her from airport.
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
tartarus:

Then you are among the Nigerians i labelled as vile! Hate comes so easy.

Bla bla bla

Wise men know themselves to be fools. Fools think themselves to be wise.

William Shakespeare

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by sosa993: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
safarigirl:
how is that mockery? 25M can be spent in a day sef, talk less a whole month

If I want to buy land in Lekki, I never spend 25M? E no go even reach for Banana Island or Maitama land

It is no reason to hate on her over two vindictive people who made it their work to constantly say harsh words about their fellow person. Calling her white witch and other such names

TBoss was bullied in that house and you people voted for her bullies, what does that teach you of Nigerians? What kind if people are in this country?

It is the same way you people label innocents 'ogbanje' and cast them out

Even after the show, she is still being bullied. Did she ever insult anyone like she has been insulted?

This country is filled with sick people

You dey mind all this bunch of insecure racists?. fifty did worse. I remembered fifty talking about her getting A's yet when asked about her CGPA she couldn't answer. TBoss no even do reach gifty oo.

it's now I've realized Nigerians are bunch of bullies, racist hypocrites. wtf is white witch and then we complain when whites call us black monkeys, we complain of being treated badly by southafricans. to most Nigerians the girl is not Nigerian enough. mtchew.

25million fit finish for my hand in a week, when I start to dey give my family memebers their share, abi I no go settle debts.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by tartarus(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

Bla bla bla

Wise men know themselves to be fools. Fools think themselves to be wise.

William Shakespeare
Still, if you hate someone for no just reason check yourself, the problem is you!. Osheyy "wise" one.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
tartarus:

Still, if you hate someone for no just reason check yourself, the problem is you!. Osheyy wise one.

Am I still vile?

Big fool with an ass for brains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.