Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,805 members, 7,841,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) (45880 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Alleluia Ministries Speaks Out On ‘resurrection’ Video, Defend Pastor Alph / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by ephi123(f): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2017
iraborosasu:

Every ministry in Nigeria is desperate about getting money. My dear times have changed. Hw would a ministry grow without money in this era. No matter Hw mount zion tries to sugar quote it, they would collect money from Efe if he decides to assist people in the church.

The fact that you are generalising says it all.
Speak for yourself next time rather than lump everyone together. That's like saying every Nigerian is a fraud because times have changed.

You obviously do not know much about Mount Zion, or their values, so don't be fast to point fingers at them. FYI, they are not even a church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Topnotch16(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=GreenMavro post=55497108] grin

But the fact is that...most of the housemates are CHRISTIANS angry sad sad

So sad...the so called christians are now conformed to the world, The world is gradually cripping into the church, am sure some of the housemates will go to their various churches to share testimonies sad sad
[/quote

They will also do thanksgiving, some pastors for warri don dey plan how they wan tey invite efe for thanksgiving
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by EppPliss: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by ephi123(f): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

So sad...the so called christians are now conformed to the world, The world is gradually cripping into the church, am sure some of the housemates will go to their various churches to share testimonies sad sad

It's only in Nigeria I see church goers being the same as Christians. They are not.

The fact that by default most people grow up going to church because their parents did, doesn't make one a Christian.
If your faith has no impact on how you live your life each day, you are only a church goer.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Jobabori(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2017
ephi123:

Other churches may be fine with that, I don't think mount Zion falls into that category.
Mount Zion is a Christian drama ministry, not a church

2 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Reference(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2017
That governors and and renowned public officials are even involved..... a reality tv show of seriously base morals....
Can't even imaging how we got here. And what is the gain in all of this to the viewers..?

2 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by ephi123(f): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Jobabori:

Mount Zion is a Christian drama ministry, not a church

Yeah I know, I later corrected that in another comment. Thanks.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Cyriloha(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2017
True talk but no one is innocent
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by dabraska: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2017
This formulates most of what I've been saying since. Standing from afar and criticising will not do anything. I never watched the BBN not even for a minute and I still don't know (or care to know) where or how the 'based on logistics' slang came from.

What stops you as a church from hosting your own reality show? The truth is, Nigerians are hungry. You can't take that away. If an average struggling Nigerian youth sees a way to make a name for himself without killing, cheating or making others sad, he or she will surely take it.
So I'm long done blaming the youth. The government has failed us already, we know that. The churches are also failing us. If then you say it's not the church's job to host reality shows, then don't complain when your members begin to backslide.

God will still ask you lots where you were (with all your money) when they were doing these things.

Naughtytboy:
MTN TRUE TALK AND IT IS BASED ON LOGISTICS,, The church should organize reality t. V shows like Gospel vocal talent hunt.
The fact is we youths in the church are getting carried away, no help from anywhere. Iam a choir master but might go for mtn project fame this year i don't wanna die in poverty. God Pls help me.

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:
Luke 6 va 37..
"..Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.."
Commonly misunderstood.judge not simply means dont be the one to cast a stone, u can judge acts but not cut someones life in the name of metting out punishment dazoll

2 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by seun1960(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2017
we don't even know the true Man of God...let the church give back to the society.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by RealHaute: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2017
CplusJason:
If Efe give him 10%(tithe) of the 25mil, he head go correct.

Money isn't everything. 25 mil is chicken change to a lot of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Dindondin(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
MTN TRUE TALK AND IT IS BASED ON LOGISTICS,, The church should organize reality t. V shows like Gospel vocal talent hunt.
The fact is we youths in the church are getting carried away, no help from anywhere. Iam a choir master but might go for mtn project fame this year i don't wanna die in poverty. God Pls help me.

You ll surely not die in poverty. Pursue honourably your passion in undiluted Gospel music. God ll never allow temptation that ll overcome you to befall you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by djeuneur: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Okay listen, It is not by force to watch, moreover the program was rated +18 (adults only) meaning they should be able to make decisions by themselves. However, you could have made use of the remote and switch to NTAi

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Naughtytboy: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2017
dabraska:
This formulates most of what I've been saying since. Standing from afar and criticising will not do anything. I never watched the BBN not even for a minute and I still don't know (or care to know) where or how the 'based on logistics' slang came from.

What stops you as a church from hosting your own reality show? The truth is, Nigerians are hungry. You can't take that away. If an average struggling Nigerian youth sees a way to make a name for himself without killing, cheating or making others sad, he or she will surely take it.
So I'm long done blaming the youth. The government has failed us already, we know that. The churches are also failing us. If then you say it's not the church's job to host reality shows, then don't complain when your members begin to backslide.

God will still ask you lots where you were (with all your money) when they were doing these things.

very right bro,, no wonder most of the best vocalists we have today all started from the church even some actors.. Apart from Christ embassy no other denomination is helping their youths.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by iraborosasu: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2017
ephi123:

The fact that you are generalising says it all.
Speak for yourself next time rather than lump everyone together. That's like saying every Nigerian is a fraud because times have changed.

You obviously do not know much about Mount Zion, or their values, so don't be fast to point fingers at them. FYI, they are not even a church.

They preach the gospel around the world and though their low video quality dramas, abeg what are they before? All churches need money, so do ministries. How else can they do their missions? I'm barely stating the obvious fact..... You're trying to be logical about the whole thing. The point is they would collect money from Efe if he decides to help. #fact
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Herrmes: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2017
You're not a Child of the Kingdom, you're just "a gullible, can't think for yourself" type.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Dindondin(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2017
iraborosasu:
But they won't complain if Efe wants to donate to their church undecided
no. Not the kinda church I v a say upon. I won't take it. I ll tell every offering giver & tither to drop if they are sure the money is made from Godly source. Some Churches are still sane. We won't compromise cos of money, sickness, terrorism, hunger, anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Naughtytboy: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2017
Dindondin:
You ll surely not die in poverty. Pursue honourably your passion in undiluted Gospel music. God ll never allow temptation that ll overcome you to befall you
Uhmm amen
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by jossypet(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2017
Some people call this judging. Not at all. Imagine saying a father who's correcting his a child is judging. Whether we like it or not BBnaija promoted immortality and covetousness mainly among our youths. It looks sweet and enticing today yet will have a long term negative effect on the society. Mark my words....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by ephi123(f): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2017
iraborosasu:

They preach the gospel around the world and though their low video quality dramas, abeg what are they before? All churches need money, so do ministries. How else can they do their missions? I'm barely stating the obvious fact..... You're trying to be logical about the whole thing. The point is they would collect money from Efe if he decides to help. #fact

Mister, speak for yourself. You do not represent all ministries in Nigeria and so cannot speak for them.
Amazing how close minded some people can be.

1 Like

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by engrpheleeks(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2017
Sunnynwa:
The hard truth.

While the beat graduating medical student got N250, the BBN winner got N25M.....shows our priorities.
Are u telling the truth or is this fiction?
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by RotimiBliss: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2017
iraborosasu:
But they won't complain if Efe wants to donate to their church undecided

C'mon ! But let's leave religion out of dis, morally , BBNaija as not done Naija any good, preaching immorality,Sex,Alcohol...tink abt d effect on our youths like increase in Rape cases,drugs etc we just nid a ReThink !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by ogbonti: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2017
CplusJason:
If Efe give him 10%(tithe) of the 25mil, he head go correct.

STOP talking rubbish. You think everyone is as morally bankrupt as you are? Do you think the Bamiloyes are poor? Please take a hike!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by iPresh4s(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Well Said, my point exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by giles14(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

they are not .

Christian = Christ like.

do dey behave like Christ
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by abiolag(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2017
But he will accept 10% from d money if Efe give him or not
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by 2016v2017: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by RotimiBliss: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2017
engrpheleeks:

Are u telling the truth or is this fiction?

Is d truth, Wats wrong with education that we can't celebrate, y shud we celebrate mediocrity.....it doesn't add any value to us at all,d truth is Bitter
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by CplusJason: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2017
ogbonti:

STOP talking rubbish. You think everyone is as morally bankrupt as you are? Do you think the Bamiloyes are poor? Please take a hike!
You can drive home your point without doing that @emboldened.

It makes you look like a biological mistake Bro.

One love. cool
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by waleco2008: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2017
True but better am telling you the world has change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.