Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? (2710 Views)

Bbnaija Bisola Says Her Father Was Selfish And She Can't Forgive Him / I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview / Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? by romeoetin(m): 12:12am On Apr 12, 2017
Ex Big brother housemate in the just concluded Big brother Nigeria, @iambisola reveals that she cannot date fellow housemate and winner of the big brother naija 2017 edition @efemoney in a live instagram fan interaction session.

Picsattached.

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2017
hmm IS THAT SO?
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Based on logistics efe isn't available. Try kemenite

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? by littlewonders: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if the 'gods' is blessing us for our sins or forgiving us of our trespasses
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? by BreezyCB(m): 5:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? by alexy147(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Who asked such question? For heaven's sake,Efe is way too younger than her and moreover she always made it clear that her love for Efe is lik a big sis love for younger brother..

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? by tribalistseun: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2017
alexy147:
Who asked such question? For heaven's sake,Efe is way too younger than her and moreover she always made it clear that her love for Efe is lik a big sis love for younger brother..
Efe is younger wetin. Efe and bally can't be 24 and 27 years old. Congratulations to Efe, I think they deliberately reduced their age in other not to hear story that their age is over 30

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? by Moving4: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2017
Na wah o! Naija peeps & funny questions. So people can't be close again witat dating each oda? They r good friends & it should stay DAT way

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? by OKorowanta: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2017
Bisola and d questioner dey craze.
Too loud and unnecessarily noisy.
Many men can't stand dat.
Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? by smartty68(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Who told you that Bisola is older than Efe?
Efe isn't a small boy, he's way more than 30years. I no say some people go say whether na me born am. But believe it or not Efe might be older than Bisola

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Girlfriend Lola Rae Hangout With Davido And His Crew In The Club(photo+vid / Photos: England Star, Danny Welbeck Visits His Family In Ghana / Actress Bukola Adeeyo’s Baby Daddy A Cultist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.