Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus (15115 Views)

Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by Fashrobbin(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
just watching from angle 90° since anyway am here to help you guys having issues with 100$ limit or getting multiple accounts to fund alipocket.
I will issue you a USD dollar ATM card that has a transaction limit of 1000$ per day.
The card bears your name and it can be funded via bitcoin or your bank account which mean no limit to any amount you can fund to the card.

contact me on WhatsApp: 09057012115
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by Protein0: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

2 cards. a phone of 160$ xiaomi redmi note 4x

What could be the problem?
And $ is now 375.

What's the error message received
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by Peppul: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fashrobbin:
just watching from angle 90° since anyway am here to help you guys having issues with 100$ limit or getting multiple accounts to fund alipocket.
I will issue you a USD dollar ATM card that has a transaction limit of 1000$ per day.
The card bears your name and it can be funded via bitcoin or your bank account which mean no limit to any amount you can fund to the card.

contact me on WhatsApp: 09057012115
can the card be accepted on Ali Express and how can I get the card

1 Like

Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by HarveySpecter1: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Protein0:

What could be the problem?
And $ is now 375.

What's the error message received

Was told that I need to appeal before I can use the new Gtbank card.
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by Protein0: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Was told that I need to appeal before I can use the new Gtbank card.

Well, let me officially welcome u to D Republic of appeal. grin
Upload d required documents asap
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by HarveySpecter1: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Protein0:

Well, let me officially welcome u to D Republic of appeal. grin
Upload d required documents asap

I have uploaded the required documents. I asked them to speed up the appeal process.

Abeg, when did Gtbank Gtbank start charging 375 on their ATM? I noticed that too today.
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by Protein0: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

I have uploaded the required documents. I asked them to speed up the appeal process.

Abeg, when did Gtbank Gtbank start charging 375 on their ATM? I noticed that too today.

Monday
Access: today angry
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by sorextee(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Protein0:

Monday
Access: today angry

No longer 320? Chai I don die.. cry
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by pat077: 2:43pm On May 25, 2017
timbros:

I've been using the Ulefone Tiger for a month+ now, zero issues. For the price, the phone is dope. Infact wifey just hijacked the phone last week. I'm using hers now and planning to order another phone.

I advise anyone buying from Aliexpress to buy NEW items not refurbished or fake. Sony Xperia isn't the normal 'Chinko' phone we know. So buying Sony, Samsung, iPhone etc is either a fake or refurbished. You're on your own.

And I don't buy a device of more than $150. That's my spending limit. So if it turns out bad, I can bear it. But so far, I haven't had a bad experience with my aliexpress orders.

Imagine buying a 64gb flash drive below 4k!
I just received my ulephone tiger last week, still test running the phone. Where u able to get a pounch that fits the phone? I have been trying to get one but still haven't gotten any. Also, I don't know why the earpiece of the phone seems low when making calls.
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by timbros(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2017
pat077:
I just received my ulephone tiger last week, still test running the phone. Where u able to get a pounch that fits the phone? I have been trying to get one but still haven't gotten any. Also, I don't know why the earpiece of the phone seems low when making calls.

Just search for the casing, you will find different types to choose from. I am using this transparent casing that covers only the back, I don't know if you know the type I'm talking about. Just order the casing from Aliexpress there.

I haven't used an earpiece with mine (didn't come with one). So I wouldn't be able to say much about the earpiece performance.
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by pat077: 9:43pm On May 25, 2017
timbros:

Just search for the casing, you will find different types to choose from. I am using this transparent casing that covers only the back, I don't know if you know the type I'm talking about. Just order the casing from Aliexpress there.

I haven't used an earpiece with mine (didn't come with one). So I wouldn't be able to say much about the earpiece performance.
was thinking I will b able to get the casing here. I am talking about the speaker of the phone not the ear piece
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by timbros(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2017
pat077:
was thinking I will b able to get the casing here. I am talking about the speaker of the phone not the ear piece

You can't get the casing here considering the fact that Ulefone isn't popular in Nigeria yet. You can't walk into a store here and buy the phone just like that. So you just have to order it online. You should have ordered it along when you ordered the phone itself.

I'll advice you to order the screen too and keep, just in case....

Regarding the low volume when making calls, have you checked if the volume is high enough? As soon as your call connects, use the up +volume key to raise it to the highest.
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by pat077: 9:17am On May 26, 2017
timbros:

You can't get the casing here considering the fact that Ulefone isn't popular in Nigeria yet. You can't walk into a store here and buy the phone just like that. So you just have to order it online. You should have ordered it along when you ordered the phone itself.

I'll advice you to order the screen too and keep, just in case....

Regarding the low volume when making calls, have you checked if the volume is high enough? As soon as your call connects, use the up +volume key to raise it to the highest.
I already got a protective glass for it. Will order the casing when I have something else to order. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by Protein0: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Brand new xiaomi redmi note 4x available @65k.

Interested? Call or WhatsApp 07063579846
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
buying something like Samsung, Sony, LG phone on aliexpress is not advisable but buy phones of China origin
MEANWHILE I HAVE A XIAOMI PHONE FOR SALE
IT IS MI MAX PRIME.
HAS 4GIG RAM AND 128GIG ROM
16MP BACK CAMERA 5MP FRONT CAMERA
4850MAH BATTERY
SNAPDRAGON 652 FOR EFFECTIVE MULTITASKING
PRICE IS 90K BUT SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by temmym4(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
sorextee:

And hope u know u cant spend more Dan a 100 dollars. And Alipay is no longer working... Lastly, its only gtb ND access bank cards can work on Ali express. If u get any or both accounts, then u re good to go.

I use UBA debit card on Aliexpress. Just that their rate is kinda High.
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by tafat: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
It's not that confusing na
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by Franky826: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Spicylate:
I once bought a Sony Xperia Z1 from Ali Express. I used DHL coz I did not want to hear any story and I was eager to have it. I spent 62,000 in total while it was being sold for 80+ in Nigeria.
I did not enjoy the phone at all. It was hot, battery won't last. I had to spend 4,000 to replace the battery. They phone was heavy too and the camera with the whole 20.4mp ( that's why I was interested in the phone) was like using an old Nokia camera.
So I would really advise you don't buy gadgets from Ali Express. Although you would see great reviews but nah, it's not worth it. I've learnt my lesson.

lol learner.

rule no 1.

Never buy top brands on AliExpress you'll 98.9% end up with a clone.
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by Spicylate(f): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Franky826:

lol learner.

rule no 1.

Never buy top brands on AliExpress you'll 98.9% end up with a clone.
Yes master
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by Franky826: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Spicylate:
Yes master
lol. how are you doing today?
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
pat077:
I already got a protective glass for it. Will order the casing when I have something else to order. Thanks.
have u increase the speaker?
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by kmaster007: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
manlawal:

I have been buying from aliexpress since 2008 and I had no bad experience. One of the problem you people are having is that is not good to buy item that is not of Chinese origin on aliexpress. They are fake or refurbished.
can we chat on watsapp
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by kmaster007: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
am a 1st timer here... how will I order from AliExpress. I need advice... am new ooooo. I don't no anything about order online...
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by manlawal(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
kmaster007:
can we chat on watsapp
Yes
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by kmaster007: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2018
manlawal:
Yes
here is my watsapp nos 08058585257 u CN leave a msgs for me
Re: I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus by manlawal(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2018
kmaster007:
here is my watsapp nos 08058585257 u CN leave a msgs for me
check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? / How To Open Whatsapp With U.S.A Number / I Just Bought 30000 Transparent Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.