Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Please Loan My Mom This Money. She Has Collateral. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Loan My Mom This Money. She Has Collateral. (611 Views)

Please Loan Me 30k / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Loan My Mom This Money. She Has Collateral. by Freak4achild(f): 6:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Good morning, please my mom needs a loan of #1.5M urgently and she has collateral. Please if you can be of help in any way, please get in touch with me.

NB: Please, someone in Abuja will be much appreciated. God bless.
Re: Please Loan My Mom This Money. She Has Collateral. by Ephort: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2017
Why don't you access a soft loan from a bank, precisely microfinance bank/mortgage bank since you have a collateral.
Re: Please Loan My Mom This Money. She Has Collateral. by Freak4achild(f): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2017
Ephort:
Why don't you access a soft loan from a bank, precisely microfinance bank/mortgage bank since you have a collateral.
Pls any idea on how to go about it, is it possible to access loans from banks that you don't have account with?
Re: Please Loan My Mom This Money. She Has Collateral. by Ephort: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Freak4achild:
Pls any idea on how to go about it, is it possible to access loans from banks that you don't have account with?
No, but you can open an account and access the loan forthwith. In this case, the bank would need your account statement from ur primary banker covering 6/12 months to determine your capacity (ability to repay). The amount is suitable for a short term facility, so I recommend microfinance bank. They are more friendly in their charges and processes. I worked in one before and will be of help if you so desire.
Re: Please Loan My Mom This Money. She Has Collateral. by Freak4achild(f): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ephort:

No, but you can open an account and access the loan forthwith. In this case, the bank would need your account statement from ur primary banker covering 6/12 months to determine your capacity (ability to repay). The amount is suitable for a short term facility, so I recommend microfinance bank. They are more friendly in their charges and processes. I worked in one before and will be of help if you so desire.
Pls can we chat if that's OK.) whatsapp... I have a lot of questions as this is really urgent. Tnx for ur concern. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Any Business Need To Prosper? / Shop 595x595 Pvc Ceiling Tile, Plastic Ceiling Panel At Sinoceiling.com / Money Has Relocated Somewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.