Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1407 Views)

Can A Christian Clarify This, Pls? / My Christians Brothers Should Help Me Clarify This / Contribute To This Topic Please- lets clarify things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by rawgurl(f): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2017
lol even before then, the dead Jew begged for the "cup to pass over" him
Re: . by rawgurl(f): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
lol even before then, the dead Jew begged for the "cup to pass over" him

lol
Re: . by Niflheim(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2017
@rawgurl,

ANSWER: "ANTHROPOTHEISM"-The assertion that all gods are nothing more than deified men!!!

A man constituted himself as a nuisance and the Romans were irritated by him, and also, the jews felt that he had blasphemed by equating himself to their god, so they now decided to crucify him!!! But the man(jesus), who might have been taking excess amounts of hard drugs or even suffered from "temporal-lobe Epilepsy", started believing that truly, an old man in the sky was going to save him, and since nothing happened, he starts to question his faith on the cross!!! Jesus doubted his own religion on the cross, and he died an atheist!!!
Re: . by cooncudee(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2017
why would god even sacrifice himself to himself?

why would he come for him to be killed by the people he wants so save, as a means of saving them?
Re: . by rawgurl(f): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2017
Niflheim:
@rawgurl,

ANSWER: "ANTHROPOTHEISM"-The assertion that all gods are nothing more than deified men!!!

A man constituted himself as a nuisance and the Romans were irritated by him, and also, the jews felt that he had blasphemed by equating himself to their god, so they now decided to crucify him!!! But the man(jesus), who might have been taking excess amounts of hard drugs or even suffered from "temporal-lobe Epilepsy", started believing that truly, an old man in the sky was going to save him, and since nothing happened, he starts to question his faith on the cross!!! Jesus doubted his own religion on the cross, and he died an atheist!!!

u said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by spartan117(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2017
rawgurl:
Jesus' last words on the cross,

"My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

hardly seem like the words of a man who planned it that way
Read ur Bible, those were not his last words, his last words were" it is finished"
Re: . by rawgurl(f): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: . by rawgurl(f): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: . by spartan117(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2017
rawgurl:

"My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" did he make this statement ?
Yes he did, but it wasn't his last as u earlier mentioned
Re: . by rawgurl(f): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: . by spartan117(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2017
rawgurl:

does that means the son of God doubted the existence of his father ?
How did u get to dis premise
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
spartan117:
How did u get to dis premise
that's the conclusion, not a premise
Re: . by spartan117(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that's the conclusion, not a premise
So what led u to dis conclusion
Re: . by rawgurl(f): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: . by arosunshine(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
rawgurl:

does that means the son of God doubted the existence of his father ?

go girl
Re: . by NoWorries7(m): 2:05am On Apr 15, 2017
This should help.
For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously.
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.
1 peters:2:21

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
1 Peter:4:1

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Matthew:16:24

1 Peter:2:24
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Matthew:10:38
Re: . by NoWorries7(m): 3:18am On Apr 15, 2017
rawgurl:

A good king inspires loyalty. An evil tyrant demands blind obediance. A good king allows those who do not want to serve him leave in peace. An evil tyrant kills and tortures those who will not be slaves. This is why I could never be christian.
Lol. I had that same thought last year, before I gave my life to Christ. Why won't there be another option? Why must it heaven or hell? I even cursed him, because I couldn't understand him. Then he opened my eyes.

I was watching one movie then, there was on actor i hated. Despite everything his friend did for him. With all the oath they took, never to betray each other. He still detrayed and killed his friend.

Immediately that happened I removed the movie and broke it into pieces. There was a voice in my head saying why did I break this disk? Why was I angry? I don't normally react this way, when I watch movies. And I was like why would someone be this wicked? That even if I get this actor in real life I will beat him up. That I will never be this wicked and evil, that anyone this evil shouldn't live. The voice: So you hate him because he isn't like you? I said yes.
The voice: Do you now see why sin, is an abomination in the sight of your Creator? Then this verse can to me:
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
1 Peter:1:16
That God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1 John:1:5
Re: . by Auki: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2017
cooncudee:
why would god even sacrifice himself to himself?

why would he come for him to be killed by the people he wants so save, as a means of saving them?

It is a fabrication and blatant lie by the Roman. How could the majestic lord of the throne do such a things. Christian invented a lie against their lord.
Re: . by rawgurl(f): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2017
NoWorries7:
This should help.
For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously.
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.
1 peters:2:21

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
1 Peter:4:1

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Matthew:16:24

1 Peter:2:24
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Matthew:10:38

still does not clarify it
Re: . by rawgurl(f): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2017
NoWorries7:
Lol. I had that same thought last year, before I gave my life to Christ. Why won't there be another option? Why must it heaven or hell? I even cursed him, because I couldn't understand him. Then he opened my eyes.

I was watching one movie then, there was on actor i hated. Despite everything his friend did for him. With all the oath they took, never to betray each other. He still detrayed and killed his friend.

Immediately that happened I removed the movie and broke it into pieces. There was a voice in my head saying why did I break this disk? Why was I angry? I don't normally react this way, when I watch movies. And I was like why would someone be this wicked? That even if I get this actor in real life I will beat him up. That I will never be this wicked and evil, that anyone this evil shouldn't live. The voice: So you hate him because he isn't like you? I said yes.
The voice: Do you now see why sin, is an abomination in the sight of your Creator? Then this verse can to me:
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
1 Peter:1:16
That God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1 John:1:5

u were never an atheist.

Ur bible said God was on high and he controlled the world and therefore we must pray against Satan. Well, if God controls the world, he controls Satan. For me, religion was full of misstatements and reaches of logic that I just couldn't agree with

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Your Spirit Guide, Reincarnator And Realm Of Origin Etc / The Devil Doesn't Exist.. / Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.