Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) (38697 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
d EBA is too small for d soup na
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Nowadays I hate eating Eba.
When people ask me why?
I always reply that the amount of Eba I ate during my childhood is enough to last me nine lifetime.

When I was younger. Eba wasn't just a food to us.
It was a way of life.
lolzZZZ
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by jomoh: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tazdroid:

...and did convocation in Naija grin grin
Actually it did convocation elswhere but was buried in Naija.

Na only for Naija we fit arrange proper burial rites for am.
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by brightworld2(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
dolphinife:
Thunder fire poverty.

That eba was born in China, christened in USA, attended creche in Canada, primary and secondary school in France, University in Japan, and come graduate in Switzerland......

Am hungry
wallahi the hunger affect your brain
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by abike12(f): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
very creative
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
It's actually innovative for the caterers to have done that. Nevertheless, I am not sure I -personally- would patronize such. Even if I am inviting a foreigner to taste that, I don't expect him to like it because one of them looks like burger. How does he wanna hold it or swallow it? Most of us Africans, I just don't know why we do not like our own things, our traditions, our own way, or maybe it's a Nigerian mentality. Come to think of the fact I do not even remember when last I saw "eko" which is a Yoruba staple dish. Even if you would find moin-moin, it will no longer be inside the "ewe". We rather prefer nylon which is chemically made. It is well.
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by montezz(f): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
My favorite. Eba ati ila alasepo to bad
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by ajepako(f): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
dolphinife:
Thunder fire poverty.

That eba was born in China, christened in USA, attended creche in Canada, primary and secondary school in France, University in Japan, and come graduate in Switzerland......

Am hungry

beautiful....Thumb up! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by ttmacoy: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
You're just bush grin grin grin

temmypotter:
mtchewww

All these nonsense packaging sef... Very pointless.. that's how someone will go to a restaurant to order Eba.. very small thing like this will be 5k.. because of the useless design.. na the design I wan chop.. some packaging these days sef makes me lose appetite.. just make it nice and smooth and we in business
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by zeezeegal(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
All Na Package
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by citrate(f): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
They package it well but all I want is the soup.
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by krozay(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Seeing dis pics alone has made me hungry
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by ItzTipson(m): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oya o

Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by darlenese(f): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Vote Eba for president !

I know say Eba go get more votes that. Buhari
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by riczy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
hazan041:
Eba na eba no version for it

Celebrating second FTC on nairaland if u are still hopin for this blow me likes if u are not share
wat an indirect way of say"I m jobless "
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
voicelez:
lol
eheeeen this is the original, no be all those one wei get flower, eba no dey get flower
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by hazan041(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
riczy:
wat an indirect way of say"I m jobless "
I don't mean that
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by sirusX(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Nowadays I hate eating Eba.
When people ask me why?
I always reply that the amount of Eba I ate during my childhood is enough to last me nine lifetime.

When I was younger. Eba wasn't just a food to us.
It was a way of life.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Mediapace: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
yea bro. How you been??

Good bro and you?
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Do you know where I can buy sun dried ponmo in Lagos?
please help
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by DaisyII: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
TrumporIdie:
That type of Eba will not belly full sombody.
you are a confirmed foodie.lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

English Names For Naija Native Foods / Cooking Beans Can Be Very Frustrating (see Pics) / Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.