Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno (811 Views)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Yemi Alade, Davido, Wizkid And Other Celebs Poses / Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno by adetoyipeter(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Rule The Music Industry – Tekno

Singer Tekno, has declared that he alongside two other talented singers, rule the game.

The RARA crooner, took to twitter to make the claim tweeting that himself, Davido and Wizkid, are the three artistes, ruling the music scene at the moment.

He tweeted:

CLICK TO READ FULL STORY

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/davido-wizkid-rule-music-industry-tekno/

Re: Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno by BreezyCB(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno by Erngie(f): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Who asked you
Re: Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno by BLACKdagger: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Really
Re: Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno by modelsms(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2017
Thats a bad statement

BTW check my signature below pls
Re: Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno by Epositive(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2017
mo nterrorise industry yi, i no say i be threat

Niggas can't conk on me so they're praying for my death smiley OLAMIDE

#pepperdemgang
#positivevibes
Re: Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno by EppPliss: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno by Naughtytboy: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2017
U guys meet people here before you now claiming u rule now,, people are coming to meet u and say likewise
Re: Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno by haykes(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2017
I'm Listening
Re: Davido, Wizkid And I Rule The Music Industry – Tekno by bignero: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
but its the truth na tongue

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Spends N150 Million Naira On Brand New Lamborghini Gallardo / Funny Comments Wen Nigerians Were Askd How Wizzy, Baddo & OBO Collabo Wud Be?? / When You Meet Men That Can Buy You And All You Fathers Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.