Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

When You Meet Men That Can Buy You And All You Fathers Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Meet Men That Can Buy You And All You Fathers Money (812 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Meet Men That Can Buy You And All You Fathers Money by ezyk(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2017
When you meet men that can buy you and all you fathers money

Re: When You Meet Men That Can Buy You And All You Fathers Money by Laryne(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2017
lol!... I think say him suppose to stand for their middle.
Re: When You Meet Men That Can Buy You And All You Fathers Money by RisingUp: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: When You Meet Men That Can Buy You And All You Fathers Money by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2017
photoshop
Re: When You Meet Men That Can Buy You And All You Fathers Money by chiefolododo(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2017
What are you saying

2 Likes

Re: When You Meet Men That Can Buy You And All You Fathers Money by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2017
grin
Re: When You Meet Men That Can Buy You And All You Fathers Money by Willmichael(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
For him to squat one side means dat he is not even up to deir level

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor Samuel Adesanya(pastor Ajidara) Has Died / Tboss Says She Has A Crush On Falz, Because Of How Amazing He Smells (see Pix) / Yemi Alade Replaces 2baba As `the Voice Nigeria’ Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.