Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation (59055 Views)

Meet The Kenyan Engineer Who Created Glove That Turn Sign Language Into Audible / "Aeroplane" Moving On Main Road In Delta State (Photos) / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by tollytexy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
icejoel:
Gkvybgjcv
Dannieln1:
F
blackberlin:
If
Dannieln1:
F

Na Japanese una dey speak ?
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by positivelord: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
My TBOSS private jet

1 Like

Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by chinex276(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
when is bubu going back to London.... see free eloplane oooo
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by LucemFerre: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
If this was constructed by an 8 year-old i would be impressed but, a fvcking engineer... Gtfoh

1 Like

Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by Elder4sure(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Where is the aero here? This one is just kekeplane joor.
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by diqq(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
nice creativity... straight down to UK...
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by 2shur: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Theu shud ban keke.
Den love-vendor ma ride
I can package this for personal use and sale.
Mine wil be with plasma screen.
Nice interior and tinted

Thry shud ban keke
And modernize it to this.
Ban okada fully
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by Langbasa: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
abhosts:
When would we stop all this Childishness and Move on to real Technological Advancement?
In the year 3035,if you no fit wait till then u are OYO.

1 Like

Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by Adeyeancah(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Him try sha cos Me I no fit do am...buh if this thing cannot fly, then its a land plane
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by enuelsmith: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
mployer:
Aeroplane that will not fly. What is the point?

Total waste of time.
They keep ridiculing Nigeria with this nonsense toils.Technology has gone beyond all these,the more i see people celebrating this,the more i feel for this country,we are truly far behind in the aspect of science and tech

2 Likes

Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by balogunakanbi: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Celebrating mediocrity
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
You take something that is already struggling to move with 4 passengers, add extra weight and make a stupid contraption that cannot even fly, will move slower that it already did and will pose a hazard to other road users because of the useless protrusions called wings...and you have a commissioner jumping in and out like a kid. Useless

My brother, I am short of words. Nigeria is a funny place

2 Likes

Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by lusty74: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
OK na. But can this keke or aeroplane fly?
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by goingape1: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Punctual:
Tricycle to aeroplane??.
That's just like believed evolution of human being
ape to human grin grin
you insult we the people of ape undecided
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by Afam4eva(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
If it does not fly then it can't be called an aeroplane.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by RobinHez(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Punctual:
Tricycle to aeroplane??.
That's just like believed evolution of human being
ape to human grin grin
. we are not descendants of ape...we only share common traits.
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by obinna58(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Very useless construction
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by okoromss(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
How is this in a thread sef....mtchew....
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by omolayomi06: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/nigerian-engineer-converts-tricycle-to.html?m=1
lala welcome on board I think you and your team can fly this.
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by rightwingz: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Imalah....

'The Commissioner representing Ndokwa Nation in DESOPADEC, Hon Nnamdi Ezechi, supports Engr. Godspower Iteku from Ughelli South L.G.A who converted a tricycle (keke) to an aeroplane and also advised Delta youths to shun violence and remain focused by following the footsteps of Engr. Godspower who used all his time to create something very unique. He entered the tricycle and enjoyed his ride and further promised Mr. Godspower that all he needs will be granted by him.

Mr. Godspower who was filled with joy thanked Hon. Ezechi and promised to remain focused, he also thanked the Executive Governor of Delta State, Sen. Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa and the Deputy Speaker of Delta State House Of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Osanebi Ossai Friday for seeing Hon. Nnamdi Ezechi worthy of an appointment as he explained that he has never seen a man so down to earth like Hon. Ezechi'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/nigerian-engineer-converts-tricycle-to.html?m=1

Nigeria which level? . Instead of condeming the crap, they applauding him?
Anybody can do this crap. Besides, its dangerous for our roads. I hope this thing don't send passengers to early grave.

It is better to produce local keke than turning Keke to something else. If he can produce 10 locally made keke in a year, that is progress.
Nobody with his senses will buy keke and convert it to aeroplane but somebody will buy local (ugly) Keke if its cheap and can move passengers.

1 Like

Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by tonio2wo: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Does it forking fly? If not its no forking aeroplane! angry
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by buffalowings: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
these guys are clowns
somebody builds a toy
and they are celebrating him

the useless good for nothing politician is looking for cheap publicity anyway

this is what our educational system can produce

a trained engineer from one of our universities
who could only make a very bad and unpractical imitation of a plane model

I laff in spiritual powers

I just weak

1 Like

Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by MrHenri: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rubbish from the pit of hell.
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by snipesdam(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is the A-29 jet PMB wants to use to flush boko guys... grin
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by 9jatatafo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
The converted plane just flew past my house. What a noise and thick fumes !!! Scary mehn!!!
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by piusadamawa(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nawoooo meaning d keke fit fly or wat ......becuse to me if d keke can't fly oldos stuff Na nothing ......any way him try
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by thecommunist(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
He is an artist, not an engineer . He does not even qualify as a mechanical fitter with this rubbish because a fitter would consider the problems of Increased weight as added load to the small engine of the tricycle .

1 Like

Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by twentyk(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
o
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by Emerituz(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
AIRDELTA!
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Even on the side it writes"JESUS SAVE US" cos he knows anybody that enters that thing and it moves needs saving.
If dem no end up for lagoon,na small go remain
Re: Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation by Akinaukwa: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Did anybody notice the inscription on the tail end of the not-air-worthy helicopter, ""Daddy Jesus please save us"". It shows that the Engineer and his passengers are aware of the looming disaster should they attempt to make it air worthy which is imposicant. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) / Snake With A Foot Found In China / Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.