Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Short Story : Lust's Lost To Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Story : Lust's Lost To Love (1163 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Lust City / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Story : Lust's Lost To Love by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
LUST'S LOST TO LOVE

After Juliet had left the office again today, Chika sat on his armed chair, his eyes staring into a space and later, he stood, walked to the seat opposite his across the table and began to caress the foamy surface on the armed seat covered in a black cloth where Juliet had stood from. His penis bulged from his neatly ironed plain black trouser and for about ten seconds, or more, he got lost in his world of fantasy, his hands caressing the seat arms and later, he bent over the foamy surface, his tongue licking the part of the seat where he imagined her vagina had sat when she sat. He licked the portion for about ten seconds, just the way he used to lick his wife, Prisca, her moans making the sounds of sweet nothings in his ears until four months ago.

Juliet was a beauty, in her mid twenties or so. Mean, with an oval face and eyes shining like the stars at night. She had breasts smaller and firmer than Prisca's and a pair of buttocks that swayed swiftly when she walked in her carefully ironed plain trouser. A stare at her from the second week of work made the hole where Chika once enjoyed digging and eating, the hole from where his son was brought into the earth became a disgust to him. Now, all he desired was to get into Juliet's skirts and plain trousers, in between her legs, into her.

It was Thursday evening, the clock in his office ticked quarter past six before he stood to get his briefcase ready to leave when the door swung open.
Only one person; Juliet, barged into his office that way without a knock but it was okay because, he had never found the voice to reprimand her. He had never even thought of it, he was not sure he was going to.

"Hello Chika," she greeted as she closed the door behind her forcing a smile on her face.
She drew closer before she said, "You good? Please come to my birthday party tomorrow," extending her right hand, a thick black paper tucked between her index and third finger with painted nails.

"Y... Yes!" He stuttered before taking the card and after she had left, he wondered if they were actually smiles on her face - where they forced smiles? Was she beginning to like her or could it be that she didn't want him to feel left out after giving out invitations to the other staffs of the company.

It was forty-five minutes past the hour scheduled for the party the next day when he arrived at the address on the card. He drove into the compound and stood to watch the lanky man whose tribe he couldn't decipher because he had unusual marks on his both chins. He watched him close the gate before he went on to press the doorbell.
The environment in the compound was serene and the only noises he heard were the doorbell rings the three times he had pressed and he smiled within himself - he wasn't late like he thought he was.
The door swung open after the fourth ring and his eyes met Juliet dressed in her handless red party dress whose flared part swept the ground to the room upstairs where she led him to. The room was thick with beauty and quietness and the sweet smells of Juliet's perfume. The grounds were tiled in pink and the walls were painted in white. The bed which was the next thing his eyes caught had a cloth over it which shone pink with paintings of roses and shapes of heart, of love. He stared for a moment, his nose absorbing the sweetness and he imagined the his body and hers merged, dancing to the rhythms of nothings and passions and love on it even though he was still unable to figure out to himself if it was love or lust he felt for her. He was not sure which it was.
He stared for a few more seconds before he turned to Juliet whose eyes he met boring into his face, then his eyes, and her lower lip jutting before he said,

"The party," his eyes widening in a shock mixed with passion and excitement.

"There's no party," she said, her eyes avoiding his now as she drew closer.
"Make me a woman."

Now, her voice was calmer and so was her face and for a moment, Chika wondered where it had all gone; the aggressiveness in her voice when she spoke to him, the frowns when she stood or sat before him in the office. They all were now replaced with her yearnings for him which were boldly etched on her two-lined forehead which even made her more beautiful when she raised a brow.

"Make me a woman," she uttered under her breath and when she was close enough, she raised her flared gown up to her waist and then over her head, revealing her neatly shaved pubic region, her firm breasts which were firmer and beautiful than the ones in his imaginations of his series of wild sex with Juliet.
Now, his manhood was fighting its way out of his trouser as his eyes moved from the red dress which was now on the ground, to the hairless region and up to the pair of mounds standing on her chest. She grabbed him in her hand before taking his lower lip into hers, willing him to reciprocate.
When he was convinced enough it was reality, he carried her into the bed and allowed her UnCloth him while he still stared in a dream-come-true excitement. The curly strands of hair standing on his chest refueled her wants for him. She ran her hand through the thick bush as he fondled her breasts, sucking one after the other. His right hand traveled down, down between her legs and slowly into her vagina clearing the bumps and paving way for the penis. When he was ready to thrust into the discreet places inside her, his phone fell from his trouser pocket which he unintentionally pushed down from the bed in a bid to stay in a better position for the thrust. He looked down on the phone and saw his wife smiling, her eyelids stood still, her smile too. It was a picture of his wife on her twenty seventh birthday which he had set as his phone's wallpaper and he never realized that since the past four months.

He stared at her for a moment and then at the wide spread legs, the vagina between them begging for fast thrusts, and then at her wife again. His penis lost its strength and fell immediately as he slowly made down the bed, his countenance telling stories of regret, disappointment in himself. He had never thought his wife more beautiful since the past four months. He never knew he loved Prisca so much and he never knew he could be this foolish even after the words he repeated after the Reverend Father on the altar that Saturday morning in June while he stared into her eyes, he never knew.
He began to put on his pant and suit and trouser immediately while Juliet stared amidst luring smiles and gestures.

"I'm a different person outside work. I will treat you well, trust me," she said, her eyes blinking in a luring way, willing him to come on as her two fingers caressed her clitoris, sliding in and out of her vagina.

"I can't do this. I can't!" He said with so much disappointment in his voice, his face too, as he searched in his suit pocket for his wedding ring.
Now, the laughter on Juliet's face has been replaced with shock, shame, regrets. No man had ever resisted her and now she was sitting, unsure of what to do. She wanted to beg him, to apologize or to lock the door and force herself on him but she couldn't, shame made her sit still like a statue.

"I love my wife!" Chika said loudly that the person in the next two rooms if there was, would hear. He ran his fingers on the short black hairs on his head for seconds, beating himself with regrets before he picked his things and ran down to his car as though walking would make him change his mind.
He drove into the supermarket close to his house and picked his wife's favorite chocolates, flowers and pant colors. He hadn't done this in four months.
After the sweet love making which kept Prisca smiling and wondering, he made her wear one of the pants, the red one, to sleep and while he held her in his arms on their matrimonial bed, he knew lust has lost to love.

The End.
Please read and criticize.
Thank you.
Re: Short Story : Lust's Lost To Love by MissRelly: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Wow! weldone,u did great,dis is really educative nd creative bt no end here oo write more stories,
Re: Short Story : Lust's Lost To Love by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Lol

Thanks for reading. I appreciate.
Re: Short Story : Lust's Lost To Love by MightyFortress: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
I love your stories, Lady... Short, with power packed punches... You are a good writer..

1 Like

Re: Short Story : Lust's Lost To Love by Afobear: 7:16pm On May 14, 2018
Amara !!!!! Come back and continue writing

(1) (Reply)

Powerful And Inspirational Quotes / A Short Poem On Destiny!! / Joshua Attends New School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.