Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Which Hospital Can Person Go And Do The Medical Test For NYSC Batch A - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which Hospital Can Person Go And Do The Medical Test For NYSC Batch A (1506 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / I Need Your Help On The Medical Report / NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Hospital Can Person Go And Do The Medical Test For NYSC Batch A by teedutch(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
How and where can I go and do my NYSC test can someone educate me on it please.
Re: Which Hospital Can Person Go And Do The Medical Test For NYSC Batch A by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2017
Go to any General Hospital around you. Tell them you want to get your medical fitness report, they'll understand. Please make sure it is a government owned hospital.
Re: Which Hospital Can Person Go And Do The Medical Test For NYSC Batch A by Emerituz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Any Goverment owned hopspital (including your school's teaching hopital)
Re: Which Hospital Can Person Go And Do The Medical Test For NYSC Batch A by DrewMX(m): 2:50am On Apr 15, 2017
U can also do it in any Military Hospital (Army, Air force, Navy, Police...) and UR School Medical Centre which is relatively cheaper than most general hospitals.
Re: Which Hospital Can Person Go And Do The Medical Test For NYSC Batch A by drkay(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Yes you can do it at any of the aforementioned hospitals. even the price varies within the same hospital, it depends on who you speak to. majority of the junior staffs add their own charges, that's why ppl pay more esp at general hospitals. If you are close to Ota, you can come and get it at the state hospital, along idiroko road, Ota. you won't have to pay unecessary charges. most ppl do it for 5k but you won't pay beyond 3k if you have your genotype, blood grp, recent HIV and HbSAg results. You can also make cool money, Just get PCMs who need it and contact me.

(1) (Reply)

BAYELSA 2017 A.......... Let Meet Here / JAMB Profile Creation And Login Issue / Things To Get Before Entering NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.