Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

JAMB Profile Creation And Login Issue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / JAMB Profile Creation And Login Issue (1505 Views)

NYSC Login Issue / The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Profile Creation And Login Issue by chikason68(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
I recently went to a cybercafe to print my jamb admission letter for my school internal mobilisation and also that my name be uploaded in jamb matriculation list but after creating the profile we couldnt login with the error message that email or password incorrect (but the login email n pswd were correct). Please does anybody have an idea what i should do to print my admission letter as well as having my name in jamb matriculation list? My school is starting internal mob next week. Am worried.
Re: JAMB Profile Creation And Login Issue by tuclap(m): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2018
chikason68:
I recently went to a cybercafe to print my jamb admission letter for my school internal mobilisation and also that my name be uploaded in jamb matriculation list but after creating the profile we couldnt login with the error message that email or password incorrect (but the login email n pswd were correct). Please does anybody have an idea what i should do to print my admission letter as well as having my name in jamb matriculation list? My school is starting internal mob next week. Am worried.
Just go to the nearest jamb cbt centre with another email address for profile creation, then you can come back to the cyber cafe for printing.
Re: JAMB Profile Creation And Login Issue by chikason68(m): 5:13am On Aug 31, 2018
tuclap:

Just go to the nearest jamb cbt centre with another email address for profile creation, then you can come back to the cyber cafe for printing.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Panic Attack On Where To They Post Me.... / BAYELSA 2017 A.......... Let Meet Here / Things To Get Before Entering NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.