Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:17 AM

Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) (29463 Views)

World War II Plane Crashes In US Airport, Kills At Least 7 Persons / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Diesel1(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2017
Epositive:

AMEBO!! emirate would have been better tongue

what i meant was we already know who the owner of the truck is cheesy

no need for emphasis, kaji ko? cheesy tongue cheesy undecided
I know say na alma.......jiri go dey talk dis kind tin
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ifekon: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2017
He just celebrated his 60th birthday, what do you expect?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2017
What is fed government doing about this reoccurring mass murder perpetrated by Dangote using his truck as cover
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by oshe11: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2017
harmonydoris:
wondering too.... Almost got killed in Enugu by dangote truck sometimes ago. Lord have mercy.
Its nt easy

They also killed 7 of my Church members last week
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ikemesit4477: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2017
fingard02k:
Unending tears in Ihiala today as Dangote trailer loaded with cement ran into people around Total Filling Station killing 7 persons at a spot and left many with serious injuries.

A dangote truck fully loaded with cement inexplicably veered of the road and plunged inside the gutter facing that first bank.

Not less than 25 persons lost there lives in that ugly incident. the casualties were mostly hawkers ranging from young children hawking gala,pure water, aki n ukwa, chips to old women selling okpa bread and the rest.

It was gathered that the driver was no were to be found as soon as the incident took place. there were wailing all over the place as people were running frantically trying to know if they can identify any of the casualties.An ambulance was also around carrying the dead to a nearby mortuary at our lady of loudres ihiala, Anambra state.

SEE MORE IMAGES FROM THE SCENE >> http://www.enzyhub.com/graphic-image-dangote-truck-ran-into-people-and-killed-7-persons-in-ihiala-anambra/

suicide truck!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by KimnanaTweety(f): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2017
Oma307:
Rip to the death, that's what we can say because the owner can't be charged
to d death ke Na wah
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by coputa(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Something must be absolutely wrong with these Dangote trucks,it's either the drivers are untrained or the trucks has mechanical errors, last week one ran into some vehicles parked by the road side along sapele road,killing all the occupant including a baby.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Qriousity:
This your english weak me o.
it was typography error
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
It was an error from me, ma'am
KimnanaTweety:
to d death ke Na wah
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by TheLawTheLegal: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Epositive:
must you add adjective (dangote truck) to your sentence? undecided

Is that not the proper adjective?

When it involves Peace Mass Transit Bus, don't you hear them say Peace Bus?

Instead of you to sympathize with the victims, you are here talking rubbish.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
The bloody hausa ritualist just celebrate his birthday few days ago, must he use biafran to recover the money he spent? Buhari will never go unpunish

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by cutedela: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is really disheartening,we have recorded so much death cases this year ever than any other year and I wonder what 9ja(my father land)is turning into. Boko haram is no longer on a serious rampage like in the days when Goodluck Jonathan was on seat but yet the rate at which people die now is incomprehensible,blood on the street everywhere.God help us! RIP to all those who lost their life
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
In saner climes dangote would have been made to pay for this since

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by alhaji04: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
The driver die follow? angry angry
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by obinna58(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
If dangote never existed

Millions would still be living tongue
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by NERO2015(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dangote truck again?..... hmmmmmmm!!!!! Lord have mercy on ur childrenoo
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
It is obvious DT
Dangote is into Rituals .The more people his trucks kill the more he succeeds in business. The spiritual Fathers in Nigeria should pray dt God expose him .Nobody or dark power is greater than God . He will surely reap what he is sowing .Same thing happened in Lagos - Ibadan just last Monday .His truck ram into people at Arepp .killing maiming many .
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by chio75(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Epositive:

AMEBO!! emirate would have been better tongue
what i meant was we already know who the owner of the truck is cheesy
no need for emphasis, kaji ko? cheesy tongue cheesy undecided
How did u already know d owner of d truck when u havn't read d post. D emphasis is neccesary, that's called - comprehensive report{age}. Kajikwo.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
400billionman:
Let me be sincere this time..

Every vehicle has its load bearing capacity.

Dangote loads 900 bags of cement on a truck that is meant to carry between 600 to 800 bags.

Overloading is the major cause of accident here.

Lafarge and UNICEM load 600 and 800. I have never heard of an accidented UNICEM truck.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by offorngozi(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is like dangote drivers are intentionally like to cause accident to people. Cos. I i withnessed one if not by god grace it would be another story. . Dangote drive stoped at a place just for our bus to overtake him , the drivr carry the truck to block the whole raodat the middle of the overtaaking. Infact i was shocked that day and reason if that is how they re causing accident to people intentionaally. Well rip to the dads
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by orjaha(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
nay God safe us from any accident oooo
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mine85(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sometimes I suspect Dangote as a ritualist
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Buike8: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
In this case, there is no way the hunted can become the hunter. Since its dangote's truck, he can continue with the killing and cannot be held by the law as long as he is rich and fills the pockets of our corrupt leaders with money
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
OH MY GOD, THIS IS MY HOME OO..... HOPE NOBODY I KNOW IS INVOLVED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angola Picture Gallery / Car Rams Into A Woman's Shop In Imo Few Minute After Locking It Up. Photos / Photos Of Apapa Port After Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.