Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. (1567 Views)

China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo / Donald Trump's 'Past' Tweet Causes Uproar Over The Correctness Of His Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by IgboLoyalist: 3:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, the top advisory board of China, is in a state of deep trepidation over the ever-growing African population in China that are now rapidly inter-racially marrying ethnic Chinese women. Demands aimed at the Chinese government to “strictly control the African people living in Guangdong and other places.” have been put forth.

Pan Qinglin, an affiliate beautifully added

“Black brothers often travel in droves; they are out at night out on the streets, nightclubs, and remote areas. They engage in drug trafficking, harassment of women, and fighting, which seriously disturbs law and order in Guangzhou… Africans have a high rate of AIDS and the Ebola virus that can be transmitted via body fluids… If their population [keeps growing], China will change from a nation-state to an immigration country, from a yellow country to a black-and-yellow country.”

An excerpt from the article: "On social media, the Chinese response has been overwhelmingly supportive, with many commenters echoing Pan’s fears. In a forum dedicated to discussions about black people in Guangdong on Baidu Tieba—an online community focused on internet search results—many participants agreed that China was facing a “black invasion.” One commenter called on Chinese people not to let “thousands of years of Chinese blood become polluted.”

It was an interesting read, who knew a country comprised of 2 billion people (more than Africa combined) were frightened of an "invasion".
Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by speezyWears: 3:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Dem neva start
Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by LoveMachine(m): 4:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Genetic annihilation is every non black man's greatest fear and motivation. Read "The Isis Papers" by the Late Great Dr. Frances Cress Welsing.

3 Likes

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:54am On Apr 13, 2017
These Chinese people sef, so they'll stop blacks from entering their country?
Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by coolzeal(m): 5:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Bunch of hypocritical racist fanatics. These slanty eyes want to stop black people from coming to their country but, they can't stop droving en masses all over the world and setting up China town.

3 Likes

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by Ahmed0336(m): 6:10am On Apr 13, 2017
They come here getd contracts imports their prisoners as expatriates. Takes our jobs, f*** our girls , run business, turn our labourers to slaves we did not complain. Whether they like it or not our people ll stay there too and do to them what they've been doing to us. Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by Lionessza(f): 6:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Ahmed0336:
They come here getd contracts imports their prisoners as expatriates. Takes our jobs, f*** our girls , run business, turn our labourers to slaves we did not complain. Whether they like it or not our people ll stay there too and do to them what they've been doing to us. Gbam grin

Maybe that's the difference between you and them .they are voicing against it and you welcomed it without doing nothing about it undecided

8 Likes

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by Ahmed0336(m): 6:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Maybe that's the difference between you and them .they are voicing against it and you welcomed it without doing nothing about it undecided
Their govt knows what the gain from Africa is far better compared to what we gain from them. Let their citizens keep wailing na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by KealDrogo: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Black invasion since when do blacks started invading other countries?
you Chinese and your western slave master's are the real invaders here!

1 Like

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by meezynetwork(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Nonsense talks
Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by SolexxBarry(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2017
Them neva c nothing, black ti takeover grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by IgboLoyalist: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2017
My only question is why aren't we as passionate about preserving Black African genetic purity as they are? They're allowed to freely marry our women, own land, segregate themselves in gated communities, and we smile at them. The very minute we marry one of their women, The top advisory board of the Chinese government wants us all gone because we're "invading".

1 Like

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by fr3do(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2017
But black-asians are gorgeous looking, even more than pure asians.
I can't say the same for indians.
Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by Lionessza(f): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Their govt knows what the gain from Africa is far better compared to what we gain from them. Let their citizens keep wailing na dem sabi

Sir no matter what their government gains from you the average citizens doesnt care . The citizens are bigger than the government and when they start attacking these drugs dealers in their streets the only thing the government will do is issue a press statement apologizing on their behalf until it happens again. My point; the fact that they have started by voicing their concerns tells me if the government doesn't control the influx sht is going to hit the fan soon . Now on the other hand if you people remain silent while they enslave you in your country do you think the average Chinese in china gives a damn about your docile nature? No .
Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by KenyaMan111: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2017
fr3do:
But black-asians are gorgeous looking, even more than pure asians.
I can't say the same for indians.

Africans like you make me sick to the core. Does it look like they care whether Africans and Chinese make "cute babies"?? Just like the Indians are killing Black Africans remorselessly in India, the Chinese will soon start too. I am getting the impression, despite that you'll be fine with them still migrating here and making "cute babies".

1 Like

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by Kakamorufu(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2017
Chinese are scared big time
Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by IgboLoyalist: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2017
KenyaMan111:

Africans like you make me sick to the core. Does it look like they care whether Africans and Chinese make "cute babies"?? Just like the Indians are killing Black Africans remorselessly in India, the Chinese will soon start too. I am getting the impression, despite that you'll be fine with them still migrating here and making "cute babies".

It's becoming a fascination of mine on why we're so docile to foreigners. We'd doubtlessly quarrel with our brother for being of a different "tribe", but when it comes to foreigners, nothing but glaringly awkward silence. You have some guy who I reckon didn't even read the post talking about "cute babies". In Zambia, a Chinese miner shot an African co-worker; the government didn't give him a death penalty or life imprisonment. He went back to China with impunity. "Sigh", this is what I was born into.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

China that has 1qtr of the world population and they are saying this rubbish?

Am out. I quit.

1 Like

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by IgboLoyalist: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Sir no matter what their government gains from you the average citizens doesnt care . The citizens are bigger than the government and when they start attacking these drugs dealers in their streets the only thing the government will do is issue a press statement apologizing on their behalf until it happens again. My point; the fact that they have started by voicing their concerns tells me if the government doesn't control the influx sht is going to hit the fan soon . Now on the other hand if you people remain silent while they enslave you in your country do you think the average Chinese in china gives a damn about your docile nature? No .

Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Uproar In China Over Fears Of A 'black Invasion'. by fr3do(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2017
KenyaMan111:

stay sick!
Did you see me compare the black-asian with blacks?
I was trying to pass the point that they (the asians) need black genes to make them finer.

I, personally don't want to have biracial so as not to 'contaminate' my bloodline, I even don't want to have babies with ladies outside my ethnic group.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East / British/nigerian Soldier Serving In Afghanistan. / Trump Calls For $5B Increase In Shipbuilding To Meet Threats From Russia&china.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.