Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? (19386 Views)

Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? / The Month Of Rajab: Is It Permissible To Fast? / Emir Sanusi With Brilliant Move On Polygamy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Alennsar:

is it haram?
Of course not, still doesn't make it a command.

1 Like

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by eitsei(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
HaneefahRN:

Sorry, do you know what command means?
Polygamy is not a command of Allah, it is a mere permission with it's associated 'weight', conditions.
People are making it sound like it's one of the pillars of Islam.
it's permitted by Allah and if one can fulfill the conditions then why are you against it?
Remember the word of Allah that says

" why are you against what Allah has made permissible for you "

1 Like

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by eitsei(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
HaneefahRN:

Men's jealousy is worse. Put men in women's shoes and see how they would react.

And understanding the deen and fearing Allah doesn't mean one is above jealousy.
I don't think we have any woman nowadays with more understanding of the deen than Aisha and Fatimah and even they were jealous.
if there were jealous did they intend to divorce their husbands simply because they married another wives?

1 Like

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Eno38151:

All these things that you think you said to me ba forward them to your father, that is if you are not the bastard love child of fornication.

As for you claiming that you help downtrodden muslims, dont give anything use it to get an education, idiot.

Everybody knows that people who name themselves names like "billyonaire" are poor broke fools that spend their time daydreaming about money that they dont have.

And see what the heathen posted,
https://www.nairaland.com/3741821/warning-islamist-moderators

Bear in mind that he had already written like 2 essays that are unwanted and unwlcome on this post.

Also read his latest comments insulting muslims and islam, and remember this was the idiot saying he loved muslims like 2 posts before this.

" Rank hatred has already spewed from their mouths and what their hearts conceal is far worse, we have clear for you the verses if you would reason"
[b][/b]

Reading from this emotionally immature tadpole makes me feel sad about the characters in that religion. I can bet that this one will also call himself man enough to have 4 wives and breed countless children who will spread into our streets with sticks in their hands begging and smearing dirts on my automobiles. If you want to know who I am then send an application to my e-mail, and I might disable my automated gates and hire you as a gate man. You will be lucky enough to wash expensive cars and your 4 wives can squad in the Security Posts.

I have no time to boast about what I am not. I am emotionally stable, well grounded, cerebral and ofcourse, wealthy. I do not have to convince you of the content of my character, read my posts and get educated on the nature of the person behind the Billyonaire monika.

You are not a real muslim, you are just one of the nematodes who might end up in Sambisa, and my tax money will help fund the purchase of the AK47s that will help send you to your 72 virgins.

Your emotion is laughable. A Very immature thing.

3 Likes

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Eno38151: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
eitsei:
it's permitted by Allah and if one can fulfill the conditions then why are you against it?
Remember the word of Allah that says

" why are you against what Allah has made permissible for you "

Where did I mention being against it?

You can think what you want, I have a right to my opinion

1 Like

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
eitsei:
if there were jealous did they intend to divorce their husbands simply because they married another wives?

I replied to a certain context, he mentioned jealousy in relation to piety. They were pious women at the same time jealous.

You can say simply. We don't all feel things the same way, if she can't cope with it she has the right to seek divorce. How hard is that to understand?

1 Like

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Eno38151:

Cool story, just forward it to your father, broke idiot, i pray you die in your current state of poverty and dearth of reason.

Loool Imagine the broke fool claiming automobile and automatic gate, guy you too dey watch film. Smh ....The poverty is evident in you.

Any reply you think of forward it to your father.

Listen, I have to warn you, that you are taking your emotional tantrums to an animalistic level. You can choose to create phony monika to attack my person and expecting that when you get banned you will open more usernames to continue your suicidal religious hegemony. This is Billyonaire, and I know you are not a good Muslim. Good muslims are the likes of my friends, the Dantata, the Sanusis, and the other progressive Muslims that I can call friends.

You are a nobody, and ofcourse chatting with Billyonaire gives you pride cos you never expected to chat with someone that does not descend so low to your bestial degree of myopism.

I have stated clearly, that you Islamists should stop insulting women, stop marrying 4 women when you can hardly feed yourselves. I do not even think you are qualified to clean the floor I walk on, but you are here masturbating all over the threads because I admonished poor Muslims to stop insulting women and stop marrying 4 wives and breeding kids they can not feed and educate.

Look at the Northern Nigeria of today, people like you are the reason terrorism is so rife. And I am asking you nicely to stop reproducing and stop marrying 4 wives and living on streets.

It is a wise advise. I love Muslims, but I hate Islamists like you ...who are too emotional when warned to stop breeding like rats.

1 Like

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Alennsar(f): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
HaneefahRN:

Of course not, still doesn't make it a command.
I don't know Wat to say to you
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by transient123(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
To respected brothers and sisters, polygamy should not be a curse to this ummah rather, it should be a blessing in all front.

Alas, we have mostly made it to be the reverse because of our ways. Example, a polygamous home. There are no department of life without its challenges, surmounting such challenge should be what we should always aim at bihiznillah.

To the abuhs who intend to be polygamous, please ensure you are capable of being polygamous and don't transgress your boundaries, respect your wives the way they should be respected and be gentle towards them. Discern the feminist and their religion of waywardness so that you won't fall into errors. Polygamy isn't a fardh, don't make it one, educate and discuss with your wives if you have to take a new wife, lubricate her ego and make her feel calm. Being fiat is inviting chaos, protect your homes with wisdom, understanding and gentleness but not a dummy like most ladies want.

To the ummus, know your rights as enshrined in the Sharia and don't allow yourself to be shortchanged for vain desires, be respectful to your husbands and exercise restrain, so that you can be guided and be righteous before your Lord. Eschew bitterness amongst yourselves and always do to others what you want done to you.

Don't make halal what Allah made Haram and vice versa so that we won't all fall into errors and we must all ensure we are always on the path of rectitude in all our affairs.

Lastly, Allah says, ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻛَﺎﻥَ ﻟِﻤُﺆْﻣِﻦٍ ﻭَﻻَ ﻣُﺆْﻣِﻨَﺔٍ ﺇِﺫَا ﻗَﻀَﻰ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻭَﺭَﺳُﻮﻟُﻪُۥٓ ﺃَﻣْﺮًا ﺃَﻥ ﻳَﻜُﻮﻥَ ﻟَﻬُﻢُ ٱﻟْﺨِﻴَﺮَﺓُ ﻣِﻦْ ﺃَﻣْﺮِﻫِﻢْ ۗ ﻭَﻣَﻦ ﻳَﻌْﺺِ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪَ ﻭَﺭَﺳُﻮﻟَﻪُۥ ﻓَﻘَﺪْ ﺿَﻞَّ ﺿَﻠَٰﻼً ﻣُّﺒِﻴﻨً.

36. It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by eitsei(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
HaneefahRN:

I replied to a certain context, he mentioned jealousy in relation to piety. They were pious women at the same time jealous.

You can say simply. We don't all feel things the same way, if she can't cope with it she has the right to seek divorce. How hard is that to understand?
of she has the right to divorce and it's not hard to understand but you don't encourage things like this, in fact Allah's rahmah will not be on anyone who partake in separation of two lovers . Divorce is not a good thing if she thinks she won't be happy seeing her husband with another wife, she divorces him because of that what is then the assurance that she will be happy after the divorce
I want you to remember this saying of Allah

" there is that one thing that you dislike which is in fact is good for you "
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Eno38151: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by eitsei(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
HaneefahRN:

Where did I mention being against it?

You can think what you want, I have a right to my opinion
your opinion should not be what will cause a separation between a husband and his wife

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
eitsei:
of she has the right to divorce and it's not hard to understand but you don't encourage things like this, in fact Allah's rahmah will not be on anyone who partake in separation of two lovers . Divorce is not a good thing if she thinks she won't be happy seeing her husband with another wife, she divorces him because of that what is then the assurance that she will be happy after the divorce
I want you to remember this saying of Allah

" there is that one thing that you dislike which is in fact is good for you "

*rolls eye*

It is her decision to make.
And she can choose what she feels is best for her.

1 Like

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Alennsar(f): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Eno38151:

Cool story, just forward it to your father, broke idiot, i pray you die in your current state of poverty and dearth of reason.

Loool Imagine the broke fool claiming automobile and automatic gate, guy you too dey watch film. Smh ....The poverty is evident in you.

Any reply you think of forward it to your father.

please for God sake stop all dis. let's answer the question

1 Like

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by eitsei(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
HaneefahRN:

*rolls eye*

It is her decision to make.
And she can choose what she feels is best for her.
you don't encourage divorce unless it's for a good cause which polygamy is not part of if the husband in his utmost capacity is ready to take up the responsibilities of having more than one wife
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
eitsei:
your opinion should not be what will cause a separation between a husband and his wife

Leave me alone.
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Eno38151:

You should have given that advise to your father, idiot.
Keep your love to your self, we have no need of it.

It seems Poverty has robbed you of sentience, go and find a job, you broke lying duplicitous heathen.

If you no get job go and learn vulcanisation.

If wishes were horses you might ride... Fool!

You are making yourself look so terrible and bad. I will NOT insult your Father, because I have no discussion with your father. But I will continue to educate you to learn to manage your emotion. You can not say you are a Muslim YET you abuse the structures of the Koran. I own a Koran and I can say from your statements that you are NOT a Muslim, you are one of those little field marshalls who give Muslims a bad name.

I will continue to repeat this. If I find any Muslim insulting any of his 4 wives, not training any of his battalion of children. I will make sure that you are forced to take up your responsibility, You have no right move around like a drunkard and impregnate every 13 years old girl and control them with this crazy emotion.

Emotional entities like you hide under the cover of Islam to conduct madness and mayhem. Nigeria today has WASTED billions of dollars to terminate the lives of pricks like you and we are not done yet with people like you.

If I was to know you personally, I would have made sure that you are rehabilitated and sent to a good school cos obviously, you are hungry, angry and mentally deranged.

I am advising you to stop wasting the lives of women and raising kids into this world. I love muslims, but you are an emotional islamist.

Even Mohammed (SAW) will disown you with this attitude.

1 Like

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
^ brother eitsei you better leave her now oo grin the next reply, you'll see statistics, charts, proofs that will make you run grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by eitsei(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
HaneefahRN:

Leave me alone.
tongue come and beat me
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Eno38151: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by eitsei(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^ brother eitsei you better leave her now oo grin the next reply, you'll see statistics, charts, proofs that will make you run grin
lol
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Praktikals(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
daretodiffer:
Yes, keep your going to yourself

Ok, salam.
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Eno38151: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by slye(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ayadeji:
Salam alaykum brothers and sisters in islam. All protocols duly observed.

I know Islamically it is allowed for a man to marry up to 4 wives. But if as a wife, you feel you feel you cannot cope in such circumstances, (as resentment towards your spouse or jealousy towards the new wife may make you become sinful) is it permissible to opt out of such marriage?

Pls kindly answer with proofs. Thank you.

Let me tell you the story of a woman who rebelled against her husband's desire to take another wife, telling her he would rather marry another wife legally than to have a concubine even at this sense-filled reason. she waged war against him.

He abandoned his desire and forgot about it. As Allah willed it the man died in a car accident leaving the woman widowed with her children.
This woman is still in her prime and after living single for a while she later saw the need to remarry. She wondered who will prefer to marry a widow with children but Allah blessed her with a caring man who already had 2 wives but was willing to take her as a 3rd wife with her children.

Are you ready to be a single mother ? You're your husband's first Queen, don't be so careless and destroy things for yourself . please think very well my sister. You don't know what your creator has in stock for you in future. Be wise, love him more, pray for him that Allah makes it easy for him and that Allah blesses you with the right methods to leave in polygamy.

Most of the women promised paradise (mothers of the believers) lived in polygamy and were ranked the best of all women on earth. Strive to be amongst them on paradise, the world is ephemeral, the hereafter is long lasting. Look beyond the selfish reasons against polygamy, there are more benefit to it than what is being said by majority. Allah knows best than all beings and He has made it permissible.

May Allah guide you and bless you on the right path.

2 Likes

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Eno38151:

Who insulted your father?

I told you if you are not a bastard go and talk to your father, simple.

Or are you s bastard??

Since you say that you will teach muslim men how to raise children oya go now, you said that everyday you see their children begging start by teaching them.

Haahha the kind beating them go give​ you ehn, you would wish that you could crawl back into your father's scrotal sack. Idiot

You MUST stop mentioning Muslims, you are a sick and demented fellow. If you want to satisfy your undying sexual libido, by all means go to local brothels in your State and fucck some HIV infected prostitutes, do not hide under the cover of Islam to abuse our women.

Our women should not be allowed to be married to such a crazy fellow like you. I can bet that you joined Islam just to satisfy your sexual libido and also to torment our women. You are a failure, reading your writing shows you are a very sad fellow.

Never again mention that you are a Muslim, because I believe every true Muslim on this forum is ashamed of you by now.

Sick soul.

2 Likes

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Eno38151: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Eno38151:

Hahaha na you sabi oh,

Then go and talk to your mother, dont disturb the believers.

Heathen be gone!!

Never again will I allow sick Jihadists like you start recruiting terrorists on Nairaland. Islam must tolerate criticism. We must open up that religion and save the world from mentally sick simpletons like you. Muslims MUST stand up and warn potential terrorists like you from turning our nairaland to a recruitment platform.

Shame on you, emotional prick.

1 Like

Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Eno38151:

Hahaha na you sabi oh,

Then go and talk to your mother, dont disturb the believers.

Heathen be gone!!

Is this how u gonna continue? ALLAAH SAYS;

Oh ye who have claimed to believe, fear Allaah and say correct/good statements...

leave this guy abeg...
Re: Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? by Eno38151: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Any News On when we are to start Fasting? / Summary Of Things That Nullify A Person's Fast (sawm) / An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.