Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,438 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (17812 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Omawumi Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Omawumi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Omawumi Megbele (born 13 April 1982), known by her stage name Omawumi, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and actress of Itsekiri ethnicity. She is a brand ambassador for Globacom, Konga.com, and Malta Guinness. She's also part of the campaign called "Rise with the Energy of Africa". She gained attention as the 2007 runner-up on West African Idols, a reality TV show part of the Idols franchise. Her sophomore album, The Lasso of Truth, was reported to be a commercial success in Nigeria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omawumi

The singer took to her Instagram page to celebrate her birthday and wrote:

I have been through a lot in the past few years and my testimony has been mostly of good... Well when God said ' all things work TOGETHER for good', most people forget that 'together' is made up of good and bad and sometimes horrible. Thank God I realized it not too late in life. When I look back in my life, where I came from, the woman I've grown up to be, all I say is God IS Good. I am not comparing myself to anyone and counting my blessings whilst comparing it to anyone's misfortune because I've come to realize that Life happens to anyone and everyone.

I am just in a place of extreme and complete Thanksgiving. Thank God, Thank My Family(Mothers, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Relatives) for nurturing me and guiding my steps, Thank you My Husband for loving me through it all, Thanks to my Children that bring my joy every waking day, Thank My Friends for being patient with me and accepting me with all my flaws, Thank you my fans and lovers of my music for shaping and celebrating my craft.
As I add another year in my life, my prayer is for you all, not me, because God has used you to bless me. May The Almighty God bless you all, May we all live long to encourage, build, bless each other In Jesus Name. AMEN #birthdaygirl #omawumi #omawanderings #timeless #omawonder

https://www.instagram.com/omawonder/?hl=en

1 Share

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by justi4jesu(f): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Happy Birthday Omo...Keep shining... wink wink

grin grin
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Adieza(m): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Dagrin Wife oga, HBD. FTC
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by dacblogger: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2017
She dyed her hair shocked...happy birthday fine woman grin
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Kobicove(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Happy Birthday to her...

She has fallen off the radar undecided
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by eanestca(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2017
35?
is that her football age?

me am not understand o!

8 Likes

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by yeyeboi(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Today is my birthday show me maximum love Ma Fellow NLDERS grin smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Princess4ng(f): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2017
Ouch... Happy birthday to one of my favourite female celebrity... U will never hear her talk or family all over social media.... She respects herself 2... I wish you many more happy returns

9 Likes

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Turks: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2017
Love this lady.

Living a low key life.

A happy birthday to you dear

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by skarz: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
hbd
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Sijo01(f): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
Happy birthday to you.
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by onyemamalachy: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
Happy Birthday Oma wonder. Your life has been amazing and wonderful
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by kushfc(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
35 should be her football age

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by pyyxxaro: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2017
She's obviously 35 years

She finished secondary school 1999 ( demonstration Secondary School)

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by henrixx(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2017
happy birthday but you pass 35

4 Likes

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by girlhaley(f): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Happy birthday to my favourite artiste living a low key life

Age with grace
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by paskyboy: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Who is she?
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by BreezyCB(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Happy birthday long life and good health
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Dannieln1: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Age with grace the virtuous woman

Just love this woman
This are the kind of celebrity we need...

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by mattywealth(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Lalalal

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Wow! Omawunmi is 35? About 5 yrs years younger than Funke Akindele and far younger than Genevieve, Omotola etc?

I give up!

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by zoedicus: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Now this is a celebrity!!!
No bare chested pics all over the place,
No messy divorce issues,
No smelling "Otobo" revelations about her,

and her songs make sense, asin make sense. not "mo ti mu dongoyaro stuffs.

Young kids on Nairaland, pls make her your role model instead of shouting IPOD/IPOB/AFONJA/Igbos upandan
GET SENSE IN JESUS NAME.

7 Likes

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by DoyenExchange: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Happy Birthday lady
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by AlphaStyles(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2017
35?
apostle must hear of this

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by bettercreature(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2017
henrixx:
why are they liking your post?you wrote nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by YarimaOne(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2017
Happy birthday to you my dear and many more years a head.
Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Deeypeey(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2017
Wow...she was a cute young girl..nice
happy birthday...April borns rock...
to all of una shouting she s noh 35...wetin concern u,is it ur bday?
nigerians will always have sumtyn to say...even if she says she s 45...some people wee still complain ..get a life people!

4 Likes

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by suso(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2017
This woman pass this age na

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by adedayoa2(f): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Adieza:
Dagrin Wife oga, HBD.
FTC
never knew dagrin got married before he died.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by glossy6(f): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2017
henrixx:
So, how old do you expect her to be?
Every body falsified age except you, the righteous one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry / Some Actors Now Pay For Roles – Charles Inojie / Nadia Buari And Her Family @ghana Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.